• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul
Madness gave a different feeling than deathzot is giving the players. Saying that the sets are like deathzot is totally irrelevant, thats like comparing rl tibia to a highexp ot.
For one, madness were more perfectly balanced than deathzot is
Second, alot more people enjoyed madness and EVEN if it is repetitive there was so much MORE to do than in deathzot!
I understand your just having deathzot up cause it gives you a large income of money and it would be dumb to start up another project when your already making such good money right? Its what everyone would do and I understand that..

Don't even try to deny the fact that you make shit tons of money from this OT

@Xagul
Madness gave a different feeling than deathzot is giving the players. Saying that the sets are like deathzot is totally irrelevant, thats like comparing rl tibia to a highexp ot.
For one, madness were more perfectly balanced than deathzot is
Second, alot more people enjoyed madness and EVEN if it is repetitive there was so much MORE to do than in deathzot!
I understand your just having deathzot up cause it gives you a large income of money and it would be dumb to start up another project when your already making such good money right? Its what everyone would do and I understand that..

Don't even try to deny the fact that you make shit tons of money from this OT

If you think people make CUSTOM OTs to make easy money, you are an idiot.

Any half a tard can throw up a half-assed RL Map and make a thousand dollars in a few weeks. People make Custom OTs because they have a passion for creating something new that people can enjoy. The fact he even logs in to argue with you, defending a project he spends 10+ hours a day WORKING on shows that he cares about the server.

The funny thing is, you guys complain, but give NO example of how to fix things.

The only thing I have seen is "Reduce pvp damage by 50%" which would DESTROY PvP. People would LITERALLY be invincible, even if someone was higher geared than me, and double my level and even brought their entire guild, i'd just keep botting with full armor perks and gems.

Try it, throw all your perk points into armor then go PvP, you are literally invincible compared to how you were before. Then combine that with full Gems, and you become some semi-immortal god of death.

If you think people make CUSTOM OTs to make easy money, you are an idiot.

Any half a tard can throw up a half-assed RL Map and make a thousand dollars in a few weeks. People make Custom OTs because they have a passion for creating something new that people can enjoy. The fact he even logs in to argue with you, defending a project he spends 10+ hours a day WORKING on shows that he cares about the server.

The funny thing is, you guys complain, but give NO example of how to fix things.

The only thing I have seen is "Reduce pvp damage by 50%" which would DESTROY PvP. People would LITERALLY be invincible, even if someone was higher geared than me, and double my level and even brought their entire guild, i'd just keep botting with full armor perks and gems.

Try it, throw all your perk points into armor then go PvP, you are literally invincible compared to how you were before. Then combine that with full Gems, and you become some semi-immortal god of death.

So, you are literally saying that we complain but give no example of how to fix things STILL, what the fuck does "reduce pvp damage by 50%" exactly mean to you? isn't that an example to FIX THINGS?

So, if you really want examples stop getting butthurt everytime someone MENTIONS A EXAMPLE.

So, you are literally saying that we complain but give no example of how to fix things STILL, what the fuck does "reduce pvp damage by 50%" exactly mean to you? isn't that an example to FIX THINGS?

So, if you really want examples stop getting butthurt everytime someone MENTIONS A EXAMPLE.

Ask Renegade, ask Xagulz, I find broken shit all the time in Deathzot and I present IDEAS of how to fix it to Xagulz, sometimes he uses my ideas, sometimes he comes up with an idea of his own, sometimes he asks everyone in Ventrilo for ideas to try to get the best idea of how to fix something.

ONE THING that IS NOT broken is PvP on Deathzot. It isn't perfectly balanced, but nothing ever is, and balance updates happen with EVERY update. If you go look at each update, there are new areas, new monsters, new features, and BALANCE CHANGES.

But no one is complaining about imbalanced pvp, you guys are complaining that, you literally play 3-4 hours a day, and Renegade plays 10-20 hours a day, and you can't keep up with Renegade and his T9 set.
Well NO SHIT SHERLOCK, I can't keep up with him either, but that is part of the game.

If you don't want someone higher level than you killing you,

Just say what you really mean:
"I don't think a level 20,000 should hit any more than a level 10,000 does, Levels should not give damage, because it is unfair when a higher level comes and kills me."

THAT is what you kids are complaining about, the big bad high levels killing you. Pvp is balanced, your just crying low levels.

Ask Renegade, ask Xagulz, I find broken shit all the time in Deathzot and I present IDEAS of how to fix it to Xagulz, sometimes he uses my ideas, sometimes he comes up with an idea of his own, sometimes he asks everyone in Ventrilo for ideas to try to get the best idea of how to fix something.

ONE THING that IS NOT broken is PvP on Deathzot. It isn't perfectly balanced, but nothing ever is, and balance updates happen with EVERY update. If you go look at each update, there are new areas, new monsters, new features, and BALANCE CHANGES.

But no one is complaining about imbalanced pvp, you guys are complaining that, you literally play 3-4 hours a day, and Renegade plays 10-20 hours a day, and you can't keep up with Renegade and his T9 set.
Well NO SHIT SHERLOCK, I can't keep up with him either, but that is part of the game.

"I don't think a level 20,000 should hit any more than a level 10,000 does, Levels should not give damage, because it is unfair when a higher level comes and kills me."

THAT is what you kids are complaining about, the big bad high levels killing you. Pvp is balanced, your just crying low levels.

No, the only reason we are complaining is because everytime a change happen it happens to late, the level cap on rifts.. was late as fuck, key botting ALSO late as fuck, shit gets fixed but it takes to long. Nothing important ever gets hotfixed, people managed to bot so much money to buy prestige & now it puts everyone else so far behind it's so annoying & unfair. How exactly are we going to PG 5kk in money, please.

And about the prestige, i was suggesting a change, it really needs a change, prestige in my eyes, is another way of abusing power with those % atm.

One thing that amazes me is how you keep quoting EVERYTHING who is NEGATIVE about this server. EVERYTHING that someones posts which in anyway says something negative about this ot makes you go total nutjob on the keyboard trying to write the most obvious fcking answers that there is possible to write.

Your also saying that you can't make money from a custom ots, which you can and its definitly pretty easy. You obv havent seen how many people has been donating lately on deathzot, so please do not come here and tell me its not "Easy" to make money from a custom ot. You really think theyd be running deathzot if they didnt make any money at all? How do you think v1 went down? It went down cause of LACKING FUNDS. EVERY CUSTOM OT needs a SOURCE OF INCOME in order to stay up! They have 260-300 players on avg. online per day and you dont think any of those donates? well you must be really out of it

Real map ots are different because EVERYONE with 10 IQ or more whos played real tibia KNOWS the map so its easier for them to actually play it and the owners they make shit ton of money from it cause they overprice everything taking advantage of children making them use their telephones to pay online for items/equipment.

Also, thousands of dollars for a real map is kind of bs. On average a real map server with 100 players online tend to make about 30-400 usd a week in average if the owners are really trying to make money from it.

mmmm I'm surprised some of these ppl that are complaining haven't just quit. It's really easy just stop playing.

I'd be arguing more about there being nothing else to do except gear and level. Once you get to the tier you want and level you look at what to do next.. and it's just more working on gear and levels. Move onto the next interesting thing in tibia - You attack someone and get obliterated by ppl who spend more time working on their characters. So then you go back to farming for gear and level because you got solo'd. That's it.

There isn't any content.

mmmm I'm surprised some of these ppl that are complaining haven't just quit. It's really easy just stop playing.

I'd be arguing more about there being nothing else to do except gear and level. Once you get to the tier you want and level you look at what to do next.. and it's just more working on gear and levels. Move onto the next interesting thing in tibia - You attack someone and get obliterated by ppl who spend more time working on their characters. So then you go back to farming for gear and level because you got solo'd. That's it.

There isn't any content.

This is absolutely true, I complain about this every day i'm online but I don't have a perfect solution to fix it either lol.
If you have any good ideas on how to make the game more interesting without totally breaking or changing it please post it. I've thought of Team-Hunting areas, Team-Maps and PvP Events, which I think Xagulz already has Team-Hunt areas and Capture the Flag almost ready I think.

No, the only reason we are complaining is because everytime a change happen it happens to late, the level cap on rifts.. was late as fuck, key botting ALSO late as fuck, shit gets fixed but it takes to long. Nothing important ever gets hotfixed, people managed to bot so much money to buy prestige & now it puts everyone else so far behind it's so annoying & unfair. How exactly are we going to PG 5kk in money, please.

And about the prestige, i was suggesting a change, it really needs a change, prestige in my eyes, is another way of abusing power with those % atm.

You are also correct, we have actually suggested a reset, but Xagulz said if he reset every time he fixed something he would have no players, which is also true. Now that these things are fixed, you guys should be able to start catching up to the people that abused these things.

One thing that amazes me is how you keep quoting EVERYTHING who is NEGATIVE about this server. EVERYTHING that someones posts which in anyway says something negative about this ot makes you go total nutjob on the keyboard trying to write the most obvious fcking answers that there is possible to write.

Your also saying that you can't make money from a custom ots, which you can and its definitly pretty easy. You obv havent seen how many people has been donating lately on deathzot, so please do not come here and tell me its not "Easy" to make money from a custom ot. You really think theyd be running deathzot if they didnt make any money at all? How do you think v1 went down? It went down cause of LACKING FUNDS. EVERY CUSTOM OT needs a SOURCE OF INCOME in order to stay up! They have 260-300 players on avg. online per day and you dont think any of those donates? well you must be really out of it

Real map ots are different because EVERYONE with 10 IQ or more whos played real tibia KNOWS the map so its easier for them to actually play it and the owners they make shit ton of money from it cause they overprice everything taking advantage of children making them use their telephones to pay online for items/equipment.

Also, thousands of dollars for a real map is kind of bs. On average a real map server with 100 players online tend to make about 30-400 usd a week in average if the owners are really trying to make money from it.

And you are an idiot, the only person so far that i've responded to that has no idea what he is talking about.

I never said Custom OTs don't make money. I said people don't make custom OTs SPECIFICALLY to make money. No fucking person on earth is going to put in MONTHS AND MONTHS of coding work, and then listen to your complaining bullshit every day to make basically the same amount of money that you'd make if you threw up a half-Decent RL Tibia Map OT. (RL MAPS MAKE PLENTY MONEY AND ARE WAY WAY EASIER TO MAKE)

I agree that Deathzot is making a ton of money, but it wasn't CREATED to be some bullshit money-stealing software. It is a game, designed by people who are trying to make an interesting custom OT, and the fact you don't even play, but still come here to complain, is kind of sickening.

I find it kind of funny that people who have already quit the server still come on here and write essays complaining about the server. I've personally quit plenty of games because I felt they were unbalanced or just boring, but I'm not spending hours writing on their forums bitching at their developers. If you dont like the server then move on. There's thousands of other Tibia servers and games out there.

But very few Custom OTs. I've always like deathzOT since way back in the day. It was mindless grinding back then, but atleast now Xagul is trying to implement new things, but no matter what he does, there will always be the I dont like it crowd. If you dont like it, oh well, it's there. It is about the majority of the game base. Everything that has changed so far affected me in such a way I should stop playing, but I wont because I enjoy the server.

I wasset back 5k levels, so I started selling gear and buying keys. Then I botted keys none stop for like 2 weeks. I mean why not, I was angry that if I leveled again I might lose it, but gear, OH SWEET GEAR, wouldn't be taken away. Once I got geared, a new area was released, so I went and leveled again. The area was new and the exp per hour was insane, so instead of reducing those who hunted there levels again, there was a server wide nerf to the intuition perk because that bonus was to great. People actually had the nerve to complain about that because "the high levels abused it" Bitch are you crazy. We didn't abuse a perk, we used a perk like half the fucking server and if they didn't use it they were morons, you don't try to level without every boost you can get to experience, it just so happened that we hunted an area that was designed for 10k+ players, so the exp of the monsters was good, but with 200% bonus experience (perks + premmy+guild cookie), it was insanely high. So instead of Xagul nerfing the monsters, he nerfed the perk, which slowed down our leveling drastically.

Then there are the people who complained about the keybotting. It has been fixed, but now you complain that it was fixed too late and YOU can no longer use it. And don't try to deny it, why would you be upset at a fix,aimed to stop botters unless you mad because you can't use it yourself.

So don't be mad at botters, botting is allowed, the aim of Xagul updates isn't to keep botters from botting, its to keep botters from running 20 MCs and profiting in such a way its sickening. I made it to 70 perks and t9 running only 3 chars. 1 of which never got above level 5k until after all the recent changes.

And the manual crowd you guys should be loving the changes, better orbs for you and less income for botters = you able to catch up, or atleast profit more in the time you play than you would have because botters should no longer be in your spawns long.

And before you get even madder at me (Beil) What have I ever done to YOU personally to make ya wanna target me. Other than Crowley of course, because everything I do seems to be to torment him.

But very few Custom OTs. I've always like deathzOT since way back in the day. It was mindless grinding back then, but atleast now Xagul is trying to implement new things, but no matter what he does, there will always be the I dont like it crowd. If you dont like it, oh well, it's there. It is about the majority of the game base. Everything that has changed so far affected me in such a way I should stop playing, but I wont because I enjoy the server.

I wasset back 5k levels, so I started selling gear and buying keys. Then I botted keys none stop for like 2 weeks. I mean why not, I was angry that if I leveled again I might lose it, but gear, OH SWEET GEAR, wouldn't be taken away. Once I got geared, a new area was released, so I went and leveled again. The area was new and the exp per hour was insane, so instead of reducing those who hunted there levels again, there was a server wide nerf to the intuition perk because that bonus was to great. People actually had the nerve to complain about that because "the high levels abused it" Bitch are you crazy. We didn't abuse a perk, we used a perk like half the fucking server and if they didn't use it they were morons, you don't try to level without every boost you can get to experience, it just so happened that we hunted an area that was designed for 10k+ players, so the exp of the monsters was good, but with 200% bonus experience (perks + premmy+guild cookie), it was insanely high. So instead of Xagul nerfing the monsters, he nerfed the perk, which slowed down our leveling drastically.

Then there are the people who complained about the keybotting. It has been fixed, but now you complain that it was fixed too late and YOU can no longer use it. And don't try to deny it, why would you be upset at a fix,aimed to stop botters unless you mad because you can't use it yourself.

So don't be mad at botters, botting is allowed, the aim of Xagul updates isn't to keep botters from botting, its to keep botters from running 20 MCs and profiting in such a way its sickening. I made it to 70 perks and t9 running only 3 chars. 1 of which never got above level 5k until after all the recent changes.

And the manual crowd you guys should be loving the changes, better orbs for you and less income for botters = you able to catch up, or atleast profit more in the time you play than you would have because botters should no longer be in your spawns long.

And before you get even madder at me (Beil) What have I ever done to YOU personally to make ya wanna target me. Other than Crowley of course, because everything I do seems to be to torment him.

my my how fucking stupid you are to even say people where only pissed at keybotters due to the fact they didnt or couldnt do it themselves. how narrow minded you really are. The fact that keybotters got a massive unfair advantage that thrusted them miles into the front of the server resulting in being able to handle content they otherwise shouldnt have been able to powerhouse clear is an example of how it effects everyone regardless of how of it they where jealous or not, because as a result Exp was dropped, server changes where implemented to counter you people that effected everyone. your actions have an effect on an entire server and you justify it by saying Fuck you all, i did it cause i could and your all just jealous that you didnt do it to, when in reality thats not the case, your just a trash player who likes to abuse what he can because hes not worth a shit without abusing weaknesses. i know for a fact that without that botting you wouldnt be even close to the gear you have now. you're happy that you abused it, your proud of what you accomplished and this is what makes you a real low piece of trash human existence.

i am not jealous in the least, so dont even try to act it, i am pissed off because i believe in true equality where weasels dont gain monumental power by abusing flaws/weaknesses.

I like the latest update. Especially the new events and the region point system. There's finally a point besides the experience to go kill region bosses. There's even a reason to kill Venoma now.
Hehe.

Fix that exp between lvl 200-500, I from those lvl at 1.5h-2h with a mechanichal fishing rod and 5.7 tier

i am not jealous in the least, so dont even try to act it, i am pissed off because i believe in true equality where weasels dont gain monumental power by abusing flaws/weaknesses.

So you believe in a fantasy world where there are unicorns farting rainbows and everyone is happy and smiling, holding hands singing campfire songs, no unhappiness. Delusional, insane, retarded, welcome to life, it fucks you. Welcome to DeathzOT, where no one will ever be equal..FOR a LONG LONG TIME.

Bogs VS Devils Event

NaUF8Gj.jpg

Back