• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Oh my gosh glad to finally see there's an update :D
I'm gonna come back and play it again ;)

Xagul Why doesnt the spell consecrate stack (pally voc)? like when i use it x2 at the time since shade got also dmg over time spell that stacks too :C please fix.

It was fun to be while it lasted. But looks like ima quit again for the same reason i did before..... this servers community is cancerous and people kill others just because they can. Full of a bunch of hot headed power abusers saying goodluck hunting and everytime you leave pz they come and kill u wearing t11.

It was fun to be while it lasted. But looks like ima quit again for the same reason i did before..... this servers community is cancerous and people kill others just because they can. Full of a bunch of hot headed power abusers saying goodluck hunting and everytime you leave pz they come and kill u wearing t11.
Yeah I'm not so fond of the Deathzot community, it's pretty terrible with all the power abusers, tons of rude remarks, bunch of immature kids, like seriously? even when people ask serious questions in help channel people troll and don't even help. I can't kill botters because they end up having higher tier than me so nothing I can do about that (apoc rune pls :() and even if I do it turns out to be an alt character of some super high level and then I'm hunted LOL just for trying to play the server. There's a lot of people who just power abuse and there's not much people can do due to their tier. Still a pretty fun server and I have nothing better to play atm so might as well keep playing! Training that Paladin :>

mmmmm I have been able to run around gear up, level, and rebirth all w/o any problems. I have been pk'd a few times while I was afk but other then that no one really bothers me. However, I haven't been running around killing ppl just because they are hunting in the same location. I always wonder whether the people who have problems with power abuse don't just start it first..

Killing other players is ok just don't act as a victim when you go around poking ppl.

mmmmm I have been able to run around gear up, level, and rebirth all w/o any problems. I have been pk'd a few times while I was afk but other then that no one really bothers me. However, I haven't been running around killing ppl just because they are hunting in the same location. I always wonder whether the people who have problems with power abuse don't just start it first..

Killing other players is ok just don't act as a victim when you go around poking ppl.
Yea I understand that... But yea I havent pk'd at all lol

Let me guess, it was those Napalm Death bastards too wasn't it?

Let me guess, it was those Napalm Death bastards too wasn't it?
Yup u know it lol. Basically just trying to play with my bro and advance to the further areas but some people like to make that not possible, but with people like that there will never be enough people to kill Father Time

i started 3 days ago without any connections on this server, I dont know what everyone is bitching about. I am at t7 (almost t8)prestige 60 got alot of friends now. just randomly spaaming thread with crap lol

i started 3 days ago without any connections on this server, I dont know what everyone is bitching about. I am at t7 (almost t8)prestige 60 got alot of friends now. just randomly spaaming thread with crap lol
Your a liar if u say u have 60 prestige and that u joined 3 days ago. Unless u literally donated and sold RT's

I have to agree with Blinkz here, there's no way you've been able to get almost t8 AND 60 prestige within 3 days. The only ways I see this being possible is if you either donated a lot or if you were that guy that looted 78 rt (or however many it was) and if that's the case you got SUPER MEGA lucky, like winning the lottery in real life.

I have to agree with Blinkz here, there's no way you've been able to get almost t8 AND 60 prestige within 3 days. The only ways I see this being possible is if you either donated a lot or if you were that guy that looted 78 rt (or however many it was) and if that's the case you got SUPER MEGA lucky, like winning the lottery in real life.
Yea exactly like you know how much 60 prestiges costs lmao...

Back