• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, I would just like to say Deathzot is still a lot of fun, currently still playing. But correct me if im wrong, someone threw their bow on the floor in a present box by "mistake" and someone else picked it up well thats a self mistake thats like saying i threw my t12 legs into the water and asking for the admins to get another pair. Yes I understand Xagul is a very reasonable person but he should of not gave back the t12 bow in my opinion. Well thats just my opinion, see you guys on the server.

Well, I would just like to say Deathzot is still a lot of fun, currently still playing. But correct me if im wrong, someone threw their bow on the floor in a present box by "mistake" and someone else picked it up well thats a self mistake thats like saying i threw my t12 legs into the water and asking for the admins to get another pair. Yes I understand Xagul is a very reasonable person but he should of not gave back the t12 bow in my opinion. Well thats just my opinion, see you guys on the server.
Yea ik it's bullshit but oh well

The bow wasn't yours in the first place, and you didn't put in the donations + work for it so I'd have to say this wasn't the best thing for the admin to butt in to, but overall it was the right thing to do for the person that lost the bow.

I'm just happy the admin is able to be a little more involved and uphold some kind of justice instead of being away from the server with no authority being upheld.

Be glad there's an admin who is even responding and acknowledging you. Not to mention these guys are cool.. they have been in the OT community long enough and I think enough of it has rubbed off on them so they know what is complete horseshit power abuse vs trying to play the judge to some degree.

Yes he banned you, but he quickly unbanned you. I understand your ego took a blow, but it's okay trust me.. @fella in previous posts

As a long time player of DeathzOT I can say that the admins are pretty fair when it comes to these kind of situations.

Player A. Could have lost a t12 bow months and months of someone's hardwork
Player B. Loses nothing, gains t12 bow

Admin helps player A because its a t12 BOW, not t8s or t9s that are quickly replaced, but T12.
Player A learns that someone actually DID pick up his bow and lets admins know instead of just letting someone else profit off an unfortunate mistake.
Admin goes to Player B, asks where he gets the bow. Player B says its the other guys fault for dropping it (fair point, but not the answer to the question), Admin asks where he get the bow, player B QQs a bit but tells admins he found it in a box on the ground. Just like Player A said it was and thought server cleaned it.

Admin takes bow from Player B. Player B runs to forums to claim corruption. Now here we are.

Currently Player A has lost nothing. Player B has lost nothing....where's the issue?

Oh there's the issue, someone feels it was unjust that their item was taken and that the Bow should belong to him since he found it. Now reverse Player B and Player A, do you think Player B would be happy if he had lost an item and the admins didn't help get it back?

Player A, be happy at least you didn't have to pay 30 million CC to get an item replaced that your buddy's bot accidentally transmuted.

Seeing how everyone is looking at the admins negatively heres a chipper upper.

I, along with several others, constantly troll and bash Xagul and Synthetic every time we see them. But it's all fun and games, I have been banned, debugged even outright killed by Xagul (Bastard didnt even give me back my 300 levels). But there is never anything to any of it. It's the relationship between admins and players that has developed over time here on deathzot. But when shit hits the fan they do come together to try to find a fair solution to issues to things like lost items, hacked accounts, even transmuted t13s...most expensive item I ever had to replace due to someone elses mistake. So get off these guys nuts with this bullshit.

No one lost anything, no one gained anything, the end result shows as if nothing was ever lost/found. If he didnt give a shit about his players he would have done nothing.

If it was me, i'd have let the other guy keep the bow, then one day it would just disappear off his char, and when he brought the issue to me i'd say "are you sure your bot didn't toss it or something? shit happens all the time." and be on my merry way.

Bow was not given to me. Where do you get these facts from ? You claim I donated Over/under 1000 dollars, but u can say that about everyone... everyone has donated over or under 1000 dollars, and who are you pulling facts from? Would love to know, because this guy has access to all DeathzOT donations obviously, which I think would be Synt/Xagul only that could know.. ?

And you got a good enough reply from me on DeathzOT forum already explaining it, yet you go here giving fault information ? Just looking to cause drama I suppose
I'm done with this lol... But your lying lol you are Wildly and I was there when Klaus said he had the T12 bow almost done for you. And also told me you donated like 1000$ before and that is why you received your big ass house. So just stop

be happy at least you didn't have to pay 30 million CC to get an item replaced that your buddy's bot accidentally transmuted.
It's racism clearly... why did it take you so long to come onto an advertisement thread to complain about such a thing? The admin should never make a black person pay 30 mil but let a white person receive help for free! This is blasphemy, I demand justice!

Shit wait... that was me on the admin! QQ

I'm done with this lol... But your lying lol you are Wildly and I was there when Klaus said he had the T12 bow almost done for you. And also told me you donated like 1000$ before and that is why you received your big ass house. So just stop
Well, you also said you only told 2 people.... "WANT TO SELL T12 BOW!!!" spamming ain't suspicious when you walk in like a T9 set. Please, think stuff through.

Player A, be happy at least you didn't have to pay 30 million CC to get an item replaced that your buddy's bot accidentally transmuted.
well thats a blatant user due to lack of knowlege most likely, not the same as an accident in this case (idk if it even was but still)

this whole mess is hilarious, it couldve easily been avoided by the retard that picked up the bow not running around telling everyone he magically found a free t12 bow on the ground and noone wouldve been the wiser

Well, you also said you only told 2 people.... "WANT TO SELL T12 BOW!!!" spamming ain't suspicious when you walk in like a T9 set. Please, think stuff through.
I have t10 and barely even play lmao stop u also wear t10 and a few t11's and a t12 wand that was GIVEN to you. Just like everything else

As a long time player of DeathzOT I can say that the admins are pretty fair when it comes to these kind of situations.

Player A. Could have lost a t12 bow months and months of someone's hardwork
Player B. Loses nothing, gains t12 bow

Admin helps player A because its a t12 BOW, not t8s or t9s that are quickly replaced, but T12.
Player A learns that someone actually DID pick up his bow and lets admins know instead of just letting someone else profit off an unfortunate mistake.
Admin goes to Player B, asks where he gets the bow. Player B says its the other guys fault for dropping it (fair point, but not the answer to the question), Admin asks where he get the bow, player B QQs a bit but tells admins he found it in a box on the ground. Just like Player A said it was and thought server cleaned it.

Admin takes bow from Player B. Player B runs to forums to claim corruption. Now here we are.

Currently Player A has lost nothing. Player B has lost nothing....where's the issue?

Oh there's the issue, someone feels it was unjust that their item was taken and that the Bow should belong to him since he found it. Now reverse Player B and Player A, do you think Player B would be happy if he had lost an item and the admins didn't help get it back?

Seeing how everyone is looking at the admins negatively heres a chipper upper.

I, along with several others, constantly troll and bash Xagul and Synthetic every time we see them. But it's all fun and games, I have been banned, debugged even outright killed by Xagul (Bastard didnt even give me back my 300 levels). But there is never anything to any of it. It's the relationship between admins and players that has developed over time here on deathzot. But when shit hits the fan they do come together to try to find a fair solution to issues to things like lost items, hacked accounts, even transmuted t13s...most expensive item I ever had to replace due to someone elses mistake. So get off these guys nuts with this bullshit.

No one lost anything, no one gained anything, the end result shows as if nothing was ever lost/found. If he didnt give a shit about his players he would have done nothing.

If it was me, i'd have let the other guy keep the bow, then one day it would just disappear off his char, and when he brought the issue to me i'd say "are you sure your bot didn't toss it or something? shit happens all the time." and be on my merry way.

what hard work? lol botting 24h is hard work? XD

If it's that easy to bot, where's your t12 bow?
Destruckto is right it's not hard work. It's long tedious work and there is a difference.
Your bot is doing everything for you so it's not hard at all :p it will just take you a while.

I suppose setting up good scripts and such is just easy for everyone and such common knowledge that no one ever asks for scripts or a how to bot to win tutorial.

So long and tedious is easy, i mean everyone's doing it, right?

Ever thought about making a unique key quests? It would be bound to 1 char per IP-adress or however u can make it to stop people from abusing. But basically a way of giving new players 3-4 keys for bosses or smth, cuz they are a big part of the game and are really hard to get

Ever thought about making a unique key quests? It would be bound to 1 char per IP-adress or however u can make it to stop people from abusing. But basically a way of giving new players 3-4 keys for bosses or smth, cuz they are a big part of the game and are really hard to get

In all honesty, keys are no longer a big part of the game. Trust me on that one. unless they are going to bring back good old full afk keybotting, and another buff to keys, you really don't absolutely have to have keys. Now they are a small bonus if you have enough of them, but a couple ubers in polera-midguard and u have just made more loot than the guy who sat running his 3-4 keys every cooldown. If you get a gleaming or treasure uber gg, thats 3-4 keys every CD for a day worth of loot in 1 uber. Now imagine a clustering treasure x5 uber. lol

Destruckto is right it's not hard work. It's long tedious work and there is a difference.
Your bot is doing everything for you so it's not hard at all :p it will just take you a while.

lol bot is doing everything u know how many light rooms u will see before u got t12 bow :) so pls stop the bullshit

Greetz, Klaus

There is no "quest" for keys but you can do dungeons which loot lockboxes which can contain lotto tickets which can reward wooden keys. Also it is possible to find ubers in a dungeon so ?profit++

Back