• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
lol Before when people saying "oh you use bot heal fuck i can't compete" now it's that you want to manual heal? If we would of had this method back when I had first started playing dzot with all of those ddos and lag it wouldn't of been so bad cause you knew the server would take care of the healing for you. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that I wish it was based on potion healing rather on scaling with the gear.

Next I want him to put in the system where you choose a spell to cast and it does it auto for you when you atk :D. Just fkn make elf bot in your server and be done with it. Then you can stop elf from connecting to your client and just control what you want ppl to able to do.

1. Deathzot has always healed you automatically... I have never "removed" the functionality you speak of. If you would rather play a server and press F1 to heal non stop for hours on end then go play a real map so you can go on their forum and bitch that everyone on their server is using heal bot and its unfair.
  2. People have been using auto loot/pickup/push/backflip/ect... since 7.4. Please stop acting like this is some magical problem that is unique to Deathzot.
  3. If you don't see the effort I put in to giving manual players as much advantage as I can then you are ignorant and I am glad you will be logging off so I don't have to see stupid posts like this again.

1. Xagul, this is extremely childish.
2. I am not going to waste my time on a 'bot server' ran by an immature kid.
3. Not like it matters tho, right?

Man this server is sick as fuck. Took a lot of time and ideas that got it to this point. This isn't a game where you buy at the store or Steam in fact. It is a game base on what the creators want which it came out to be this.
If he wants flying dicks everywhere on the screen when you get a level up then he can do that. I myself love this OT but it does get tricky at times which that is when the rage comes out but hell when does any other game doesn't do that? If it doesn't then your not playing a game to me.... I like the work and everything your doing so far keep it up!

When synthetic took over Dzot at the first 8.6 You needed to heal yourself.
Admin Death made a server based on his style/vision and called it Deathz OT.
Synthetic recreated that server with his own style/vision and called it Deathzot Reborn. It was meant to basically "update" Deathz OT to 8.6 and then further expand the content.
Synthetic and myself then created Deathzot II together which is a COMPLETELY NEW SERVER created in the spirit of Deathz OT. It is not suppose to be a clone of Deathz OT. It is not suppose to be a simple "update". IT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERVER USING THE CORE IDEAS THAT MADE DEATHZOT UNIQUE.

If you don't like what we did, you are of course entitled to your own opinion. Feel free to make your own version of Deathz OT.

Admin Death made a server based on his style/vision and called it Deathz OT.
Synthetic recreated that server with his own style/vision and called it Deathzot Reborn. It was meant to basically "update" Deathz OT to 8.6 and then further expand the content.
Synthetic and myself then created Deathzot II together which is a COMPLETELY NEW SERVER created in the spirit of Deathz OT. It is not suppose to be a clone of Deathz OT. It is not suppose to be a simple "update". IT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERVER USING THE CORE IDEAS THAT MADE DEATHZOT UNIQUE.

If you don't like what we did, you are of course entitled to your own opinion. Feel free to make your own version of Deathz OT.

Why call it
[USA] DeathZot 8.60 *ONLINE NOW*

Why call it
Because Synthetic is brain dead and never follows my naming scheme...

He asked me "what do I call it on otservlist now?"
I replied "Deathzot II RESET"
He put:
PC4Xj8W.png

As you can see... not even close to what I told him to put. If you think about it, the fact that he put "OPEN NOW" is the most retarded thing he could have typed... If you look at the online players it clearly shows 200+ players online so CLEARLY THE SERVER IS OPEN!!!!
@Synthetic_ FIX IT

But if you look in-game:
6haNcfa.png

8sAbpML.png

Because Synthetic is brain dead and never follows my naming scheme...

He asked me "what do I call it on otservlist now?"
I replied "Deathzot II RESET"
He put:
PC4Xj8W.png

As you can see... not even close to what I told him to put. If you think about it, the fact that he put "OPEN NOW" is the most retarded thing he could have typed... If you look at the online players it clearly shows 200+ players online so CLEARLY THE SERVER IS OPEN!!!!
@Synthetic_ FIX IT

But if you look in-game:
6haNcfa.png

8sAbpML.png
You act like we expected more from @Synthetic_ . :D

Why call it

Quit hateing and move on to new ot or gain better gear from ubers,treasure chest they much better then regular bosses and u can still tap f1 to attack you just got to be lucky if char heals when it needs to then ur all good and the system that they got in is decent.

1. Xagul, this is extremely childish.
2. I am not going to waste my time on a 'bot server' ran by an immature kid.
3. Not like it matters tho, right?
  • You guys crying about an 8.6 server being a "bot server" is "childish".
  • You guys complaining about bots on a server owned by people that support the use of bots is "idiotic" and "childish".
  • Whining about things you do not agree with is "childish".
  • Arguing with people over the internet is "childish".
  • You announcing to the world that you aren't going to waste your time playing something is a waste of time because nobody cares but is also "childish".
  • We all play games so technically we are all "childish".
  • You calling me a "kid" is EXTREMELY "childish".
  • You misspelling "Scream" as your username is "childish".
  • Me correcting the spelling of your name is "childish".

The MAJORITY of things we do on the internet is "childish". You are no exception, get over yourself.

Oh and P.S.
Your point #2 has nothing to do with my point #2.
As for #3, it may not matter to YOU but it matters to some people, those people are grateful for what I am able to give them and they are the only people I care about. People like you will never be pleased because you have unrealistic expectations and will be disappointed with every game released from now until you stop playing games and/or die (which ever comes first).

Last edited:
New player here i think server is fun with lots of great mechanics
the dungeon boss fights are engaging (you actually have to look at the screen instead of just spamming heal/atk.)
My favourite is the 2k dungeon died a few times cuz it was hectic seeing it for the first time. Looking forward to running the higher leveled ones.

Uber monsters are also great I hate the cursing ones though died a few times b4 I realized ur suppose to stop hitting them haha.

That's my experience so far ..

I have a few questions how do you get inside rooms in certain areas with basins?are you suppose to put something on top of them?

New player here i think server is fun with lots of great mechanics
the dungeon boss fights are engaging (you actually have to look at the screen instead of just spamming heal/atk.)
My favourite is the 2k dungeon died a few times cuz it was hectic seeing it for the first time. Looking forward to running the higher leveled ones.

Uber monsters are also great I hate the cursing ones though died a few times b4 I realized ur suppose to stop hitting them haha.

That's my experience so far ..

I have a few questions how do you get inside rooms in certain areas with basins?are you suppose to put something on top of them?
Depends on the area, most need the regional boss items from that area, others need certain items only looted in that area (midguard beard, tainted coin...)

Please get rid of the zone level restriction system on ubers -.- . I was just told at 1.5k that i couldn't hunt elfs no more.. but the fkn 1k area blows . so dafuq i do?!?!?

new 500 can't kill anymore 200 ubers.

1.2k can't kill wyverns.

The 500-1k area as i guess you['re calling it has the best spawns but you can't kill ubers there after 1k?

Pandora is like 1 room of shit. Come on man.
Shit turned into a headache. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Please get rid of the zone level restriction system on ubers -.- . I was just told at 1.5k that i couldn't hunt elfs no more.. but the fkn 1k area blows . so dafuq i do?!?!?

new 500 can't kill anymore 200 ubers.

1.2k can't kill wyverns.

The 500-1k area as i guess you['re calling it has the best spawns but you can't kill ubers there after 1k?

Pandora is like 1 room of shit. Come on man.
Shit turned into a headache. I'll try again tomorrow.
The level cutoff for 500 area is not 1k. There is also a tier restriction as well. 1k area does now "blow" it actually contains one of the best spawns until 2k, a spawn which is quite large as well.

If you are mad about this change it is because you were more than likely one of the people mcing characters in those spawns. Sorry it has to be such a hard cutoff like this but you guys just refuse to leave the noob spawns alone.

wtf is the level cutoff for 500 area then because my 1.5k couldn't hunt there.. then i was botting my 1k char at 1.2k he couldn't kill the uber. If you're talking about water elemental spawn or banshee in pandora get fkd. Shits crowded. It's w.e man i'm looking up controller layouts for PoE so be good.

The level cutoff for 500 area is not 1k. There is also a tier restriction as well. 1k area does now "blow" it actually contains one of the best spawns until 2k, a spawn which is quite large as well.

If you are mad about this change it is because you were more than likely one of the people mcing characters in those spawns. Sorry it has to be such a hard cutoff like this but you guys just refuse to leave the noob spawns alone.
Well can you at least tell us the zones and the levels that are able to get Ubers inside of them? I'm kind of confused on how this whole thing works? So say I'm level 3k and kill a uber in 200 area... Do I not get any loot?

Well can you at least tell us the zones and the levels that are able to get Ubers inside of them? I'm kind of confused on how this whole thing works? So say I'm level 3k and kill a uber in 200 area... Do I not get any loot?
You'll be unable to kill them.
Check your server log.

Back