• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
First Impressions of this server. I have played a couple of vocations to like 500 to see what spells they have and shit.. Feel like its time to rate this server.

First I will just go over all the shit I hate on the server. Then what I like.

To start off. This server is full of bots. Made by botters for botters? Everyone bots.. Either just a couple of scripts, or full afk..
(Honestly I don't really care much about this, read the next instead)

Spawns are so mega shit, can't support the playerbase(I mean bots). There is alteast 15 bots in 1 spawn.
Because spawns suck (crowded) higher levels go to the "tier" below.. if you are 500 you hunt in 200 etc. And kill everyone that is in that spawn so you can have your spawn.
Which leads to Higher tier + level wrecking you for no reason. You are at the spawn you should be and he is not.
Vocations have 2 spells.. Really? You made 20 vocations and gave them 2 spells each. Could have atleast made a couple more man.
Only other complaint I can think of is the server location. But I guess thats fine. (Dat Lagg tho)

Now the Good shit:
Player Security <-- npc
Auto Fishing.
Tons of vocations and combinations thanks to rebirth.
Spells using soul (Kinda strange way to do it but I like it :D)
Server closes someones client every now and then. This is so good :)
Most of the stuff you guys have made I guess?

I rate it 8/10 fix the above shit asap.. Boring as fuck getting killed by people over 2x my level.

I was just thinking bout doing that... it'd be easy since we have elfbot to cover a lot of things we normally couldn't do on other games. I have the PoE layout but it sux I hate it..

First Impressions of this server. I have played a couple of vocations to like 500 to see what spells they have and shit.. Feel like its time to rate this server.

First I will just go over all the shit I hate on the server. Then what I like.

To start off. This server is full of bots. Made by botters for botters? Everyone bots.. Either just a couple of scripts, or full afk..
(Honestly I don't really care much about this, read the next instead)

Spawns are so mega shit, can't support the playerbase(I mean bots). There is alteast 15 bots in 1 spawn.
Because spawns suck (crowded) higher levels go to the "tier" below.. if you are 500 you hunt in 200 etc. And kill everyone that is in that spawn so you can have your spawn.
Which leads to Higher tier + level wrecking you for no reason. You are at the spawn you should be and he is not.
Vocations have 2 spells.. Really? You made 20 vocations and gave them 2 spells each. Could have atleast made a couple more man.
Only other complaint I can think of is the server location. But I guess thats fine. (Dat Lagg tho)

Now the Good shit:
Player Security <-- npc
Auto Fishing.
Tons of vocations and combinations thanks to rebirth.
Server closes someones client every now and then. This is so good :)
Most of the stuff you guys have made I guess?

I rate it 8/10 fix the above shit asap.. Boring as fuck getting killed by people over 2x my level.
lool dafuq is this to rate a server. BYE! UihIuhIUhiuhiuH

I rate it 8/10 fix the above shit asap..
Thank you for the feedback!

Actually all of the high levels are trying to get to the HIGHER spawns because there are less people there. The idea here is to get away from the crowds so you can get ahead. Most people in the lower areas are trying to cheese the system to get ahead (mostly using mcs). We have been trying to fix this problem and have recently done an update to help with this. It will take a bit for the community to grasp this and stop putting high level characters in the noob spawns though.
RjorWKd.png

Honestly this and the mass pking situation is really only a problem for the first week or so of the server. The fact that everyone starts in the same area causes extremely packed spawns and high competition. It takes a bit for the playerbase to spread out across multiple areas but I can assure you it does happen and the server is much less chaotic when it does. Simply put, we just cannot justify adding 50mb of map that will only be useful for the first week or two. With that said, we did recently do an update which added experience to dungeons. This adds more area for players to level and since dungeons are meant for small teams of players, each dungeon can support upwards of 5 players "hunting" in them so long as they complete the boss each run for the bonus experience. I know this doesn't help much for equipment at the earlier levels but that is why we are trying to get rid of the super high level/tiered characters botting in the low areas!

Vocations have 2 spells.. Really?
At first I thought maybe you were exaggerating but then it occurred to me that it is very possible you played Barbarian? Every vocation has a nice "kit" of spells to use throughout the time they play except Barbarian which is primarily a tank role that can auto attack fast and use a fancy taunt. After you play for some time you can rebirth into a second vocation which gives you even more spells. Finally one day you may obtain an uber spell (each vocation has 1). All in all at the end of the day you will have on average: 8-10 normal spells in your arsenal (less if you choose Barbarian), at least 2 passive spells, and up to 2 uber spells. I know a lot of high rate servers give every vocation 20 spells each one an "improved" version of the last whether it be more damage or just different animations. This just is not my style. I like to make unique spells that have a purpose rather than just throwing 10 spells together with numerical "upgrades". Here on Deathzot you get your "numerical" upgrades from equipment and your spells are instead unique and meaningful (with some exceptions of course). If you have ever played DOTA/League of Legends, think of it like that. Your vocation (aka your "class") is like a template that you should pick based on your play style. You then upgrade your items to get more powerful. We simply took that idea and implemented into an OT.

It is different but I am glad you were able to adjust to it. In high rate servers mana usually because a non-factor so rather than try to balance spells on an ever-growing mana pool we decided to use a limited soul pool that doesn't really grow as you level (with the exception of rebirth and shade passive ofc). This allows us to give mages large mana pools and low hp similar to normal tibia without having to make the mana cost of spells scale with level (or add duplicates of spells but stronger) just to keep mana relevant.

Now the Good shit:
As for the rest of the stuff you liked, I am glad you do. We will try to do more of these things in the future and less of the stuff you don't like :). Hopefully some of my explanations on these points you brought up help you to understand what we are trying to do with Deathzot. At the end of the day we are not just trying to create a new evolution server, we want to make a unique experience that is fun for all players manual and botters alike. I do believe that bots and people can co-exist in tibia. We are getting older, not many people have the time to play games all day so it is nice that people can have their computer play a bit for them while they work/school/ect... and come back to play with their friends in the evenings. It will just be a constant battle against the little cock suckers that want to take advantage/abuse this idea and ruin it for everyone else.

Last edited:
lool xagul make me a pinnacle game profile and elfbot setup to play your server with my xbox controller. I want to sit on couch and play it like a console game :D

You'll be unable to kill them.
Check your server log.
I'm not going to go on my char and go from spawn to spawn figuring out if my char can kill Ubers in that area. I don't think it's to much to ask for a post in regards to this change.

I'm not going to go on my char and go from spawn to spawn figuring out if my char can kill Ubers in that area. I don't think it's to much to ask for a post in regards to this change.

When you are given the message. "You are too high level to attack this Uber". It should just instead say.
"You are too powerful to attack this Uber. (Max Level: 1000 Max Tier: 3)"

BUT if you ever get the message "You cannot attack this Uber." You are CLEARLY in the wrong area for your character.

I know Xagulz made it so you can be completely over-geared and still kill Ubers, he just wanted to stop high-levels and insane numbers of MCs from ruining the game for new players, because there are level 3000s hunting in the 500-1k area, and level 2ks hunting in the 200-500 area.

It is literally insane that people would do that, it makes absolutely no sense, but they do it anyway, because they are lazy and would rather steal spawns and Ubers from new players than go hunt in a place relevant to their level/tier equipment. If you ever cannot attack a creature, leave the area immediately and go to the next area, because you are CLEARLY powerful enough to hunt in the next zone.

i dont know why im getting debug on temple

If you have a bot on, and it spams hotkeys, it will debug you.

Make sure all of your hotkeys are auto 100 or higher (auto 1-50 will probably debug you, and multiple auto 50-99 hotkeys going at the same time can debug you)

If you have a bot on, and it spams hotkeys, it will debug you.

Make sure all of your hotkeys are auto 100 or higher (auto 1-50 will probably debug you, and multiple auto 50-99 hotkeys going at the same time can debug you)

no im trying without bot

Levathan need fix i think it crazy how u have to move for ground slam to get in the 2nd phase of the attack

When you are given the message. "You are too high level to attack this Uber". It should just instead say.
"You are too powerful to attack this Uber. (Max Level: 1000 Max Tier: 3)"

BUT if you ever get the message "You cannot attack this Uber." You are CLEARLY in the wrong area for your character.

I know Xagulz made it so you can be completely over-geared and still kill Ubers, he just wanted to stop high-levels and insane numbers of MCs from ruining the game for new players, because there are level 3000s hunting in the 500-1k area, and level 2ks hunting in the 200-500 area.

It is literally insane that people would do that, it makes absolutely no sense, but they do it anyway, because they are lazy and would rather steal spawns and Ubers from new players than go hunt in a place relevant to their level/tier equipment. If you ever cannot attack a creature, leave the area immediately and go to the next area, because you are CLEARLY powerful enough to hunt in the next zone.
Not necessarily what I meant, but I totally understand what your saying. I was curious because I thought he did it to all the spawns but seen on forums he stated level 200,500 spawns. I was thinking once I was 4K or so that I wouldn't be able to hunt Ubers even in the 2k zone. Or once I'm 20k and wouldn't be able to hunt Ubers in midguard or whatever

Not necessarily what I meant, but I totally understand what your saying. I was curious because I thought he did it to all the spawns but seen on forums he stated level 200,500 spawns. I was thinking once I was 4K or so that I wouldn't be able to hunt Ubers even in the 2k zone. Or once I'm 20k and wouldn't be able to hunt Ubers in midguard or whatever

Nah, he saw this era was starting already to be a repeat of last era. Where a ton of people would start a bunch of MC characters and start hunting the 200 and 500 areas. Or they would continue hunting there because it was "Easier" or "More Efficient".

At first we thought it was all MCs, but then we actually has a pretty long argument in Ventrilo with one I will call J-D-Bag. Who was trying to explain that the fastest place to LEVEL (fastest experience) for a level 3.5k with T6 set, was in the level 500 area.

Of course he would kill anyone that entered his spawn, and said "The reason it is the fastest, is because I have the spawn all to myself, I can't kill everyone in the 1k, 2k, or 3k areas". So after we found his address up in Canada, dragged him out on his front lawn and beat him to death with nunchucks made out of computer mice while his own mother cheered joyously that we were removing this clearly impaired being from existence, Xagulz worked on and released the current update.

and beat him to death with nunchucks made out of computer mice
LOOOOOOOOOOOL I died!

I just want to clarify that the system is put in place to prevent abuse of the lower level areas that are meant to introduce new players into the server. It's really demoralizing as a new player to get to an area only to find it completely dominated by people 25.714x stronger than your character. I understand why you would think "hey I want to know what the limits are" but honestly that question is irrelevant and does not require an answer. If you have to ask what the limit is then you more than likely do not belong there because if you did, you would be hunting there without question and 1 of 2 things would happen.
1. You would kill an uber and be happy.
2. Be unable to attack the uber and possibly be confused why not.
As of this moment I have not gotten a single complaint about a person being unable to kill an uber in those 2 areas that should have been allowed to. Currently as it stands the system is working as intended and later on if need be it will be adjusted.

Nah, he saw this era was starting already to be a repeat of last era. Where a ton of people would start a bunch of MC characters and start hunting the 200 and 500 areas. Or they would continue hunting there because it was "Easier" or "More Efficient".

At first we thought it was all MCs, but then we actually has a pretty long argument in Ventrilo with one I will call J-D-Bag. Who was trying to explain that the fastest place to LEVEL (fastest experience) for a level 3.5k with T6 set, was in the level 500 area.

Of course he would kill anyone that entered his spawn, and said "The reason it is the fastest, is because I have the spawn all to myself, I can't kill everyone in the 1k, 2k, or 3k areas". So after we found his address up in Canada, dragged him out on his front lawn and beat him to death with nunchucks made out of computer mice while his own mother cheered joyously that we were removing this clearly impaired being from existence, Xagulz worked on and released the current update.
interesting choice of weapon.

Went through the top 100 players and sorted them by "Top 5 highest levels of each vocation"
Shade
1 - Lethal Draco [7322]
2 - Not Fearuz [4495]
3 - King Don [4385]
4 - Not Mako [3761]
5 - Slim Shady [3637]
Warlord
1 - Southpaw [6124]
2 - Hurtig [3462]
3 - Imargram [3062]
Warrior
1 - Mr Pepper [4394]
2 - Parodyx [4343]
3 - Burning Saint [3844]
4 - Exorcist [3707]
Illusionist
1 - Xemos [6082]
2 - Pussy Juice [3633]
3 - Simplifted [3413]
4 - Mavike [3012]
5 - Jopapunus [2817]
Stormcaller
1 - Feon [5038]
2 - Michael [2934]
3 - Prototype [2762]
Pyromancer
1 - King Romulus [4832]
2 - Frostfire Annie [4520]
3 - Cocolino [4294]
4 - Alisha [3057]
5 - Pyromanic [3032]
Hunter
1 - Loki [4698]
2 - Jonny [3693]
Paladin
1 - Evuls [4228]
2 - Nantoon [3076]
3 - Veritas Aequitas [3010]
4 - Mychketbrah [2984]
5 - Aegon Targaryen [2587]
Archer
1 - Joeyb [4170]
2 - Blatrixx [3407]
3 - Sebastian [2891]
4 - Stryker Pyro [2850]
5 - Ifisbitches [2753]
Ninja
1 - Denkan [4029]
2 - Alan [3631]
3 - Sir Saltsalot [3581]
4 - Ninjan Stekzh [3540]
5 - Calamity [3414]
Shadow
1 - Pawn [3568]
2 - Krash [2581]
Dragonborn
1 - Toadblaatz [3408]
Leviathan
1 - Runite Flame [2984]
2 - Badabingbadabong [2642]
Barbarian
1 - Mister Salt [2816]
2 - Adznjana [2615]
Zealot
1 - Bror [2741]
Tactician
1- Trippy [2679]
Hailbringer
1 - Flatlander [2649]
Shaman
1 - Wiktor [2620]

There are a few vocations that are not even represented in the top 100 (or maybe even top 200) of the server.
Priest barely gets in at number 198.
Didn't check other missing vocs.

That getting money for killing someone is beyond annoying. I kill a redskull get no money, I kill someone that attacked me first get no money, I die fishing I lose money lol. That shit needs to be fixed for like if you have white/red/black skull when you get killed you lose your bless no matter what. A guy can just put eq on a noob and kill all low levels but when a guy comes to revenge his friend that lost bless 4-5 times they don't get anything from killing them.

That getting money for killing someone is beyond annoying. I kill a redskull get no money, I kill someone that attacked me first get no money, I die fishing I lose money lol. That shit needs to be fixed for like if you have white/red/black skull when you get killed you lose your bless no matter what. A guy can just put eq on a noob and kill all low levels but when a guy comes to revenge his friend that lost bless 4-5 times they don't get anything from killing them.

agreed

Back
Top Bottom