• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Synthetic_

I know you have the ot up for fun atm, but mining is rly bad atm got 2 t1 from 30kk in cash...

And what are Gold nuggets for?

Sry for bad english.

Mining is really random. But that is just awful luck. I used 10 picks (back when they were 1mil), and made 2 T2s (draconia steal), and almost a full T1 set.

Gold nuggets are nothing

honestly, i think it would prob be better to host your version of deathzot aka synzot... idk if you ever would or not

Synzot has a memory leak and needs to be reset every 12 hours or something.. it's just not worth the hassle for me to host. Also I would need to get a linux host which is a headache in itself to set up.

Mining is really random. But that is just awful luck. I used 10 picks (back when they were 1mil), and made 2 T2s (draconia steal), and almost a full T1 set.

The i guess you were RLY lucky both me and my friend have spent 30kk each today and got like 3 t1 from all ores o_O

30kk=4h hunt

Gold nuggets are nothing

Synzot has a memory leak and needs to be reset every 12 hours or something.. it's just not worth the hassle for me to host. Also I would need to get a linux host which is a headache in itself to set up.
bruh synzot and bitzot both got memory leaks fam. what u guys doing XDDDDDD. i kid i kid, but yea feels like boss spawns are messed up aka not respawning every hour.... and since this isn't going to be online for a long ass time should just buff all boss spawns to like 20-30 minutes and buff exp by a lot... let us have some fun at some high content XD

ye synzot better

-edit-
lul b.s like when u said xdc got deleted by mistake kikikikikiki
jesus christ the cancer

I won't be able to restart the server til I get home. I tried gaining access to the server but only my home PC has the keyfile.. I'll be home in 6~7 hours.

Imgur destroyed quality, didnt realize til they were uploaded lol.

YxnrmFc.jpg

PDHpB8Z.jpg

Last edited:
Back