• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Xagul isn't hosting/has anything to do with classic DeathZot so no need to ping him. I also got new ISP last night and it still hasn't been set up properly. I don't have access to the server at work. Hopefully when I'm home I can restart it. (8-9) hours from now

Edit: Forgot I gave access to my work's IP. Server is back up.

Xagul isn't hosting/has anything to do with classic DeathZot so no need to ping him. I also got new ISP last night and it still hasn't been set up properly. I don't have access to the server at work. Hopefully when I'm home I can restart it. (8-9) hours from now

wait classis deathzot? the original?

Nice will be back tomorrow ! I saw xagul online in bis Admin so i thought he had something to do With it.

You Added the Sword to Bosses Loot?& if Yes to what? & Maybe Explosion runes buyable as 100x?

Hi everyone -

Sadly, a few players decided to abuse some bugs that exist within the server (I knew this would eventually happen). Due to this, I have decided to shut the server down permanently. I hope everyone had fun playing the original Deathzot. I look forward to seeing everyone again at the next release of Deathzot II!

Hi everyone -

Sadly, a few players decided to abuse some bugs that exist within the server (I knew this would eventually happen). Due to this, I have decided to shut the server down permanently. I hope everyone had fun playing the original Deathzot. I look forward to seeing everyone again at the next release of Deathzot II!
It was good while it lasted :(

Hi everyone -

what kidn of bugs? does that matter? like i think rest dont care if they dupe items or some shit but why destroy the fun for everyone :( or just leave it online udner different ip for the once who palyed fair game? fuck man :(

really sucks how when we have something good in life some idiot has to come by and destroy it

It happens i guess.. Few people see an opportunity and took it.

Was fun playing it once again... Thanks for hosting it.

Hi everyone -

Why ruin it for everyone its one of the best server, please do consider bringing it back its such a good otserv:(:(:(:(

Thank you Synthetic for taking the time and trouble to host 8.0 Deathzot. It brought back a few nostalgic memories.
My time here has ended. Thanks for all the fun.

I'm glad players got to enjoy the nostalgia that inspired me to re-create DeathZot in 2012. It's crazy to look back and see how long ago it was since the first launch, and still, 6 years later, is still running. Of course, credits to @Kavalor for creating such extraordinary servers, that have left a legendary footprint on the entire open-Tibia community.

I am so brought down actually you dont get this lol i put so many fucking days into this since release day I was actually grinding just to get 1 rebirth once and Dileck you can suck my sock that i wore for the entire grind if you actually ruined it you fucking ruined my weekend i hope you get a bad sandwich from subway or smth i h8 u

@Kavalor can u host the project and fix the bug ? i'll pay hosting fee and send u lovely messages erry night

That's a real bummer, Izual here. Synethic, can you bring it back up for just a day with t6 to dick around? I would like to see RB in this server, even if it's not real. Am I part of the problem with 1k anni farming? Or was this a larger bug?

I am so brought down actually you dont get this lol i put so many fucking days into this since release day I was actually grinding just to get 1 rebirth once and Dileck you can suck my sock that i wore for the entire grind if you actually ruined it you fucking ruined my weekend i hope you get a bad sandwich from subway or smth i h8 u

@Kavalor can u host the project and fix the bug ? i'll pay hosting fee and send u lovely messages erry night

cri is fri.

@Synthetic_ hope you will rethink possibly hosting one of the servers you or @Xagul have In your possessions. Would be a good thing to keep everyone content until you guys are ready to release the new era of deathzot xD

@Synthetic_ hope you will rethink possibly hosting one of the servers you or @Xagul have In your possessions. Would be a good thing to keep everyone content until you guys are ready to release the new era of deathzot xD
you cry for him to host some shit and custom servers and then ur on for 1 min and leave cuz bad

Back