• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
No, you are only one and with dumbass complaints like that you are the type of people who will make them not want to reset it nor deal with the server.
Sweet strawman dood, you sell them in heaps?

If you wanna Bot on it, why not just play incremental games?
Literally the same thing. You don't active in game chat helping players, you are not communicating, you are afking. Wow nice setup for player drop when there will be no community left except botters.

I just find Deathzot to be too good to waste on botting.
Manually playing it feels so god damn nice, but you get pushed out of spawns constently by botters or PK'ers with 4 bot alts with 1-2 tiers higher gear than you, you get quite tired of it.

Me and a friend who played manually was only behind 1 player for like the first 1-2 months after Launch.
All manual, we had to play 12 hours a day to keep up. We were 2 tiers down in gear so if we tried to kill the botters, we were too weak to do so. We even got 2 others people (top 15 players) to help us, but the regen from 2 tiers was too high for us to deal with.
Meaning you can do nothing to prevent it.

I just wanna play Xagul's amazing servers without being out competed by incompetent players who only can get a foot ahead by botting.
And if you have an argument against it, write that next time instead of trying to make me look bad before you have even heard the argument.

I know administrating against botters can be hard, i even asked Xagul plenty times to create GM's that can ONLY go inviss and teleport themselves. So they can just write down names of botters and report back with a list, making banning a copy+paste issue for the real admins.
I have offered said help in the past.

ofc donations shouldnt be given back. thats RETARDED idea that new servers does. since they need MONEY for CREATING Servers and ADS and MORE. so IF they REFUND all points, they have do like servers like archlight and shadowrealm, where they INTRODUCE better things to shop every reset because they're giving points back. so everytime server gets reset more and more p2w and chances of new players joining just gets lower. and fuck these idiots that spend thoushands of dollars on ots and expect to be strong and get their points back everytime

i never liked this ots but u should open it again. it will be great with tons of players and maybe u can start working on some updates future servers.

I talked to quite some people they won't rejoin when it's not given back
deathzot death again kek XD
Accept their decition and move on, if you are unhappy complain somewhere else.
Do you believe they save every dollar they earn?

Accept their decition and move on, if you are unhappy complain somewhere else.
Do you believe they save every dollar they earn?

it will be the same as usual people play 2 month get bored since no new content/famring all the time and it's dead doesn't matter if it gets a reset lul

I spoke to Xagul..

If this post gets 50 likes by March 31st, we will:
  1. Wipe DeathZot
  2. Remove Ironman
  3. Refund donations made in 2019
If nothing else changes then it'll lose players as fast as last time if not quicker, this is my favourite ot and I'll still play it but other players are pretty tired of trying to grind past tier 12 with no new areas in sight and no 3rd reb to change things up. Either make it easier to get 3rd reb or make it easier to reach max tier so we can get 3rd reb easier, which is the better option IMO as you wouldn't have to bot for 2 years to get tier 15 anymore, making the goal achievable for many more players. I guess there would be huge issues with balance at that point, but I think if some effort is put into balancing it'd be the best way to get players to play longer.

Edit: Also new content is always nice but I guess it'd be too much effort for whoever owns/works on the OT now, I feel like the 2 options I mentioned would be the easiest to work on.

I talked to quite some people they won't rejoin when it's not given back
deathzot death again kek XD

There are 3 options.
1. A TRUE wipe that includes past donations (tho I feel bad for a few ppl that have donated recently, and it wasn't much anyway, so that's why we chose 2019+)
2. A wipe that includes moving the server to my new OTC exclusively, as a test to see if ppl would like to play dzot without bots (I doubt it btw)
3. Turn the server off because it's just losing money and I don't want to work on it anymore (mainly because of people like you actually)

There are 3 options.
1. A TRUE wipe that includes past donations (tho I feel bad for a few ppl that have donated recently, and it wasn't much anyway, so that's why we chose 2019+)
2. A wipe that includes moving the server to my new OTC exclusively, as a test to see if ppl would like to play dzot without bots (I doubt it btw)
3. Turn the server off because it's just losing money and I don't want to work on it anymore (mainly because of people like you actually)
2 all the way

overlay.live-meme-turn-on-off.jpeg

There are 3 options.

There are 3 options.
honestly, i wouldn't mind moving the server to your OTC.... at this point it may actually turn out to be something good for the server.

Back