• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wtf man. i just dont want wait anymore we are all ready for it so lets get it open

Ninja, warrior/levi, shaman (having to resummon everytime you move not to far but not far enough for totems to move to you) Tact with backstab and boxes and decoy all need to be spammed constantly to get ur dps off
Thanks. I keep seeing people mention warr/levi but not sure why, I tested it a bit by binding it to my turn keys (shift+wasd) and it felt fine without a bot.

@Xagul a good change would be to change boss spawn loot (hate, evil, etc) to runic orbs, and maybe increase it a little bit. Adds another way to gear, and it benefits manual players too. Doesn't feel worth it to kill bosses unless you have 100 maps or are in desperate need of boss tokens for whatever reason.

@Xagul a good change would be to change boss spawn loot (hate, evil, etc) to runic orbs, and maybe increase it a little bit. Adds another way to gear, and it benefits manual players too. Doesn't feel worth it to kill bosses unless you have 100 maps or are in desperate need of boss tokens for whatever reason.
ya....no, there is players who already have this programmed into elfbot where it will do all these bosses completely afk 24hrs a day

ya....no, there is players who already have this programmed into elfbot where it will do all these bosses completely afk 24hrs a day
boTterS meAn thEre canT bE goOD lOot

The boss loot could be changed to orbs like it is in maps anyway.

I think the current loot system is verygood.
Even better than the last one.

Another change may be that the (exp) isstatic for example (x3) all levels or (5x), for those who use the OTC ,

I have increased the possibility ofmaking money because many peopleare stuck waiting for a crystal coins uberwhich they don't usually drop.

Example:
yvNEuP7.png

Take as long as you need to get the server ready. People will always be inpatient. The most important thing is that we convinced them to reset the server. Now we just wait.

Also is there any chance of keeping ironman as a legacy mode? I know you are getting rid of it, but I would still like the option to play as an ironman. I don't want any bonus for doing it either. I just want to do it for the sole purpose of people knowing I'm an ironman and I got as far as I did without trading. I think it's a really cool challenge. Most people wouldn't bother with it since it provides no benefit and it would allow the few people who want to do it an extra challenge.

sadly enough ironman did not help the server last longer but made it worse instead (in terms of people sticking around)

Orb botting wouldnt be a issue if the devs was even semi active and ban those players. But when they can orb bot for 3 months without getting banned thats a issue

sadly enough ironman did not help the server last longer but made it worse instead (in terms of people sticking around)
Well the point of ironman wasn't to make the server last longer, it was to give players an option to play a more hardcore version of the game with some compensation. Problem is that the benefits were so good that people felt they were required to play ironman and since most people couldn't trade, you could say that contributed to the downfall of the server.

The thing is that ironman bonus is replaced with the OTC bonus. Now ironman is nothing more than a title and while you still won't be able to trade I don't think it will effect the server as much as it did before. If there is no advantage to playing ironman then I would hope most people won't bother with it. I would even take some kind of penalty for playing ironman if that's how far it has to go lol.

Orb botting wouldnt be a issue if the devs was even semi active and ban those players. But when they can orb bot for 3 months without getting banned thats a issue
This server should be friendly to Botters, that is what Xagul wants it to be.
But everybody has realized the huge disadvantage of manual play (which is why Xagul has buffed Manual play since the First Era).
And now Comes the Era with OTC with 5x exp and loot. Meaning manual play will pay off well.
Botters will no longer be the best unless they also manual grind.
(5x exp without bot means if you play for 5 hours, that is more exp gained by a botter in 24 hours. and the bot has not been able to gain exp orbs and loot for the most part).

I do agree on the fact that money is the biggest setback. Grinding gear isn't the issue and with this x5 loot and exp possibility on the OTC, gear will just flood the bags (or well orbs will). But it won't really increase the amount of gold gained. So I'm curious if there's going to be a way to gain additional gold.

Take as long as you need to get the server ready. People will always be inpatient. The most important thing is that we convinced them to reset the server. Now we just wait.

Also is there any chance of keeping ironman as a legacy mode? I know you are getting rid of it, but I would still like the option to play as an ironman. I don't want any bonus for doing it either. I just want to do it for the sole purpose of people knowing I'm an ironman and I got as far as I did without trading. I think it's a really cool challenge. Most people wouldn't bother with it since it provides no benefit and it would allow the few people who want to do it an extra challenge.

Tbh you can do this as a normal character, you dont need the ironman mode to actually be an ironman. :)

Back