• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Like I said more details will be posted later when Synthetic gets home but I don't expect to delay it just 1 week that wouldn't really solve much of the issue. I don't want to put an exact date on it now and then decide to change it again so I will wait until I talk with Synthetic a bit more about it.
If your going to delay it for an extended period of time, I think we would all appreciate it if you just took deathzot down and put up one of the older servers on the dedicated host

Thanks @Xagul for being so open to coming up with a solution instead of both projects cannabalizing eachother on this :)
"eachother" if Deathzot loses players due to Arclight seasons then it will only be a few and on the other hand pushing back the launch, more will be affected in a negative way as this era has been anticipated for a while now and delaying it will only piss people off. I'm obviously speaking for myself but i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way but it is what it is w/e.

Hello, I have been testing and movements, spells, and I realized that the graphics are more fluid in otc this is not the one that will implement xagul.

9iTTtvV.png

Attachments

Why pushing back the release date instead of pushing it earlier? I mean i know you need your time to release it and prepare everything to be perfect but for me its a painful wait :(

Glad to see deathzot is back.

Ill be playing for sure.

Why pushing back the release date instead of pushing it earlier? I mean i know you need your time to release it and prepare everything to be perfect but for me its a painful wait :(

Glad to see deathzot is back.

Ill be playing for sure.
Because strategically it's just better to push back instead of forward.

The reason behind pushing it back rather than pushing it forward is probably because they have things in mind that they want to implement, which is good!

If your going to delay it for an extended period of time, I think we would all appreciate it if you just took deathzot down and put up one of the older servers on the dedicated host
Doing that would be a waste of time and also a small headache since that ip host of deathzot is linked to the database of the server and the website in summary that the website of the host would not work.
They would have to make another web page for the old server.

Glad to see things are coming along great :)
The legendary Deathzot will be back , and that's good enough in my books.

Love you guys for bringing it back to life

Last edited:
The good news is it gives more time for me to think of random stuff to add for the update, like Bard!
I would love to see a Stormcaller change/buff. One I could think of is replace a spell (chain lightning is a useless spell after 800) with a buff similar to Mortification but instead of 50% magic level make it +25% crit and 25% magic levels or something along those lines. This will remove a "useless" spell from stormcallers kit and replace it with one that will work well not only with stormcaller but most mage vocations.

Also it would be nice if the passive description included information about how much crit chance it gives.

Doing that would be a waste of time and also a small headache since that ip host of deathzot is linked to the database of the server and the website in summary that the website of the host would not work.
They would have to make another web page for the old server.
You are obviously confused

How is this just not a cash grab to get some money in there pockets? If its not a cash grab why wouldnt supporters through the years get points back? If its a legit try to make a new run at it then u think u would like to thank the people who kept the server going for so long...but maybe not how some owners think

How is this just not a cash grab to get some money in there pockets? If its not a cash grab why wouldnt supporters through the years get points back? If its a legit try to make a new run at it then u think u would like to thank the people who kept the server going for so long...but maybe not how some owners think
What you don't seem to understand, Hawk, is that the players on Deathzot are passionate about this OT. We've been wanting this back for over a year now, begging both Xagul and Synthetic to reset it for a long time. You are 100% the only person who sees this as a cash-grab. I'm also 90% sure Syn and Xagul are reseting it only because of the interest from us players.
The reason behind not refunding all the donations is probably because 95% of them are years old and they truly do deserve some compensation for keeping up with us retards.

Time will tell...in 3 months when xag is just afk in dp for 30 days straight and he has a pocket full of fresh cash we will see what u guys think then
That won't even cross our minds :p
Protip to you: Don't donate while playing.
I'm glad to support both Xagul and Synthetic for creating such an amazing server for us to enjoy :)

And over the years i have supported them with alot of money, and what i got in return? Dead server after 1-2 months no updates in 5 years...almost 0 contact with any players. Not saying its not a amazing server cause it is, but i will not be investing money into a server that has shown since 2.0(2014) that they have very little interest in keeping it going and keeping players

And over the years i have supported them with alot of money, and what i got in return? Dead server after 1-2 months no updates in 5 years...almost 0 contact with any players. Not saying its not a amazing server cause it is, but i will not be investing money into a server that has shown since 2.0(2014) that they have very little interest in keeping it going and keeping players
Oh okay, so thats what this is about, you're salty, gotcha

Back