• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
And over the years i have supported them with alot of money, and what i got in return? Dead server after 1-2 months no updates in 5 years...almost 0 contact with any players. Not saying its not a amazing server cause it is, but i will not be investing money into a server that has shown since 2.0(2014) that they have very little interest in keeping it going and keeping players
Lmao guy nobody needs you to play. You aren't some god sent savior that any of us remotely care about..... people like you are the sole reason they don't like to communicate with the players. Do everyone a favor and just fuck off lmfao

How is it salty? That i expect the money i invested into them to be returned to me somehow? When u invest..u expect a return on investment, dzot has never been a sever to do that, they have almost not updated in 5 years, small little change here or there but thats it...no customer support...cant even ask questions of them, if u donate and u dont get poitns right away, sometimes takes a week or 2 to get them, kinda whenever they get around to it.

Knighter/ashtar all the other big server devs would never not give points back, they understand that there supporters are the servers life, and if u take there money then tell them to fuckoff for 5 years what u expect? Dzot will open, a few donors might play but i dont expect many will dump into it like before, cause they know they will not get the investment back

I too cry when I don't get my 50 bucks I donated 5 years ago back :(
I do not know where you have donated. Because I have donated an amount of approximately 450 euros in different accounts and I have had 450 Reward Tokens in this era # 3.
In case you do not know, write in Deathzot.
!redeem Redeems reward tokens after you make a donation.

do·na·tion
/dōˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.
the action of donating something.

Incase you all forgot because you seem to like throwing around "investment" when you're not investing shit. :) have a nice day

How is it salty? That i expect the money i invested into them to be returned to me somehow? When u invest..u expect a return on investment, dzot has never been a sever to do that, they have almost not updated in 5 years, small little change here or there but thats it...no customer support...cant even ask questions of them, if u donate and u dont get poitns right away, sometimes takes a week or 2 to get them, kinda whenever they get around to it.

Knighter/ashtar all the other big server devs would never not give points back, they understand that there supporters are the servers life, and if u take there money then tell them to fuckoff for 5 years what u expect? Dzot will open, a few donors might play but i dont expect many will dump into it like before, cause they know they will not get the investment back
But I am almost positive I read somewhere, they do this as a Hobby. Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like the fact you don't get your points back, then simply just don't play. Would you like to see some of our transactions? I can almost guarantee more then half of us wanting Deathz to come back, have donated well more then you have. Yet, you don't see us crying about it. Do you even know what the term "Donate" even means?
-give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity. - You CHOSE to donate.... You did that..... You weren't forced to.

That being said, the fact Knighter gives back points, that's totally at his discretion... He chose to do that..... You rant on about Deathz being very good and what not, well technically, didn't the creators of Deathz provide you with fun gameplay? Didn't they technically "Give" you that much? So you showing your support, GIVE back to them by donating. They didn't get paid a dime to provide such a good server, all the countless hours of work UNPAID.

Now here you are........ Very mind boggling, please give your head a small shake.
You have the term "Donation" and "Investment" very twisted my friend.

Last edited:
@Hawk Shadow Thanks for reminding me why I lost interest in making OTs. In all seriousness though, you act like its some super secret strategy to clear donations, reset the server, and not update it. You seem to have missed the post where I stated that the original plan was to just TURN DEATHZOT OFF!

Since everyone keeps spamming me to reset the server, here are the terms. If you don't mind what you see here, enjoy the new era! If these terms bother you, tough shit play something else!
  • Previous donations are disabled. (and seriously next era I can just re-enable them if this new idea isn't popular it's not a big deal)
  • We are highly pushing the use of OTC (mainly out of my genuine curiosity if people would even enjoy manually playing Dzot).
  • Server will likely see very few updates still (outside of the initial update that will come with the wipe and general maintenance).
There are no "secrets" here. Everyone that has been spamming me for a reset knows exactly what is going to happen and nobody is going to be "surprised" like you think they are. Deathzot is here, provided as-is for people who still want to play it in its current state and so long as it makes enough money to cover the hosting costs it will continue to exist as such.

Deathzot isn't here for YOU, I don't owe YOU anything, and I'm not running a charity. The server exists because it was my hobby, it is no longer. It is not my career, and I am not your servant. It would be much easier for me to just turn the server off and never have to deal with it (or you!) again, be happy for what you are getting, or don't... I really don't care.

So you basically saying you don't care about the server really, its just a wipe, few things added and that's it?

While I see where you are coming from I don't think anyone should take the project seriously anymore after what you just stated, tho I like the server either way.

So you basically saying you don't care about the server really, its just a wipe, few things added and that's it?

While I see where you are coming from I don't think anyone should take the project seriously anymore after what you just stated, tho I like the server either way.

You either enjoy the server for what it is, as it is, or you don't. Would you rather me make false promises of updates that I currently have no interest in doing?

There are people that want to spend their entire day playing classic 7.4 tibia as it was all those years ago with no changes and they are very happy doing so, in fact they prefer it over the new tibia. For you to suggest that nobody should take it seriously just because it does not align with your interest is quite shallow my friend.

Last edited:
You either enjoy the server for what it is, as it is, or you don't. Would you rather me make false promises of updates that I currently have no interest in doing?

There are people that want to spend their entire day playing classic 7.4 tibia as it was all those years ago with no changes and they are very happy doing so, in fact they prefer it over the new tibia. For you to suggest that nobody should take it seriously just because it does not align with your interest is quite shallow my friend.

Quite sad you are willing to compare your project with those shitty 7.6, but your opinion is respectable.

I can give you an example, classicus, 7.6 which gets a lot of players on first week then its dead after 3 weeks, none considers that project serious yet it gets players, it is how it is, yet it can't be taken seriously and it's not about my interest, being active an developing updates it's about commiting to your community.

Quite sad you are willing to compare your project with those shitty 7.6, but your opinion is respectable.

I can give you an example, classicus, 7.6 which gets a lot of players on first week then its dead after 3 weeks, none considers that project serious yet it gets players, it is how it is, yet it can't be taken seriously and it's not about my interest, being active an developing updates it's about commiting to your community.

So if I no longer have interest in developing OT servers, that means (based on your opinion of course) I should not bother keeping the server online for those who still enjoy playing it?

So if I no longer have interest in developing OT servers, that means (based on your opinion of course) I should not bother keeping the server online for those who still enjoy playing it?

Ofc you should do whatever you want, you got triggered just because I said it should not be taken seriously since you are not interested in it, I even said I love the server.

Taking a project seriously has nothing to do to how fun a project can be, take it easy.

Ofc you should do whatever you want, you got triggered just because I said it should not be taken seriously since you are not interested in it, I even said I love the server.
Well maybe you should elaborate on exactly what it is you were trying to say with your original post then. What constitutes "taking it seriously"? From where I'm sitting, you basically came into this thread and said "Hey guys, Xagul doesn't care about the server anymore based on my interpretation of his statement so don't bother.".

Edit:
I would also like to add that you did come at me with the whole "you don't care about the server anymore".
I clearly care enough to wipe it, do a small update, and make sure that it is running properly for all these years. I'm sorry that isn't good enough for you.

@Colacao You see the thing is most of us who stick around enjoy the OT for what it is. Personally I want to get 3rd reb as i've never done that before, also want to get past T10 items as i've never done that before and Xagul already announced he will release the OTC client for this era which comes along with 5x loot and exp which means I can achieve both my goals along with a significantly better client which is perfect for me since i've always been a manual player anyway.
Additionally we are getting a new voc and since he mentioned more random updates i'm guessing thats not the only thing we are getting. You probably don't realise how much a new voc adds to Deathzot, where you can combine any voc with another and this era it will be easier to get 3rd reb which means even more voc combinations.
One more thing that I love about Deathzot is the PVP, which I get to do for like 3 months straight and the thing is I don't have to donate anything at all to be able to reach top lvl or PVP against the top lvls I don't remember any other OT that had me entertained for 3 months straight in fact I don't even last a month on others despite them having many updates.
It is entirely my choice to donate and I am fully aware about the fact that there aren't too many updates coming to the OT if any at all in fact, but as I said I like it for what it is. Besides there are events every hour where you can get shit loads of points anyway. Unlike most OTS that i've played on where I have to donate shit loads of money while investing shit loads of time only to have a chance to compete with others.

Gotta love the donation rant, it was hilarious to read.
As far as im aware most mmos never gave back donations after you received the initial offer.
Its only recently became more of a thing around those areas.
First time i personally saw it was in fact on deathzot.

However i do admit i havent played too many games that have resets before dzot, so i might just not have noticed, please tell me if thats the case.

Gotta love the donation rant, it was hilarious to read.
As far as im aware most mmos never gave back donations after you received the initial offer.
Its only recently became more of a thing around those areas.
First time i personally saw it was in fact on deathzot.

However i do admit i havent played too many games that have resets before dzot, so i might just not have noticed, please tell me if thats the case.

You are sorta correct in a way... Most games you purchase for (lets say $60), most mmos up until the f2p+mtx became a thing you then paid monthly to play, then the game dies out and they release an expansion (if you are lucky), the game dies out again and they release "The Game 2" where nothing you paid for in the previous game carries over. Private servers (of any game) are in fact the only "games" where you would retain things you paid for previously.

This is not the reason we are trying it, just food for thought. I just want to see what a "true" fresh start with actual human beings in Deathzot looks like out of genuine curiosity. Also like I said in a previous post, I am fully willing to enable past donations again in the future if this doesn't work out. I also think it would be interesting to disable donations completely and see how that would affect the way the game plays, though for this to happen some system would have to be put in place so that the hosting costs can be paid for.

Back