• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
hahhhh reset
no ads
no moneyback
hhh
dead server in week again man whats the point.
noone interest in your new ots`? so now u just open this for free money hahh

You are annoying, why don't you just do us a favour and leave this thread. If you won't play just gtfo because you are the reasons Xagul lost his interest in OTS. Let us enjoy the game and don't fuck around please. He already said this is a hobby, if you can't read you have a real problem tbh.

Last edited:
great ots i cant wait for launch.
and all should ignore hawk he is from other ots just mad that deathzot will take all their players o_O

To bad about the delay, but really looking forward to gearing up again even tho I can't play as much this time around. Would be happy with just a reset but love the idea of promoting manual play even more. Not to mention the new vocations. So thanks Xagul😍

Just thinking out loud here, but to add on what some other dude wrote about progression. Could an idea be quests in different high tier zones that would e.g reward 1 piece of high tier gear? Maybe linked to account instead of character, and for high enough levels so that it doesn't pay off to make a new account? Would love some feedback from more experienced players

Edit: This is just a suggestion, not a complaint. Perfectly happy with the server as is.

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud here, but to add on what some other dude wrote about progression. Could an idea be quests in different high tier zones that would e.g reward 1 piece of high tier gear? Maybe linked to account instead of character, and for high enough levels so that it doesn't pay off to make a new account? Would love some feedback from more experienced players

Edit: This is just a suggestion, not a complaint. Perfectly happy with the server as is.

There is already something on those lines.
As far as i remember the best piece was a T11 armour found in i think lvl 15k area(fire)
It xan be traded but cannot be used in fusing together with other t11 armourd
Could be wrong on the tier and area but the idea is already there, just so you know.

Unless you know and are thinking aboit even higher :)

There is already something on those lines.
As far as i remember the best piece was a T11 armour found in i think lvl 15k area(fire)
It xan be traded but cannot be used in fusing together with other t11 armourd
Could be wrong on the tier and area but the idea is already there, just so you know.

Unless you know and are thinking aboit even higher :)
Ah, I was unaware. The highest tier i've had is 10. Thanks for the info.

it's funny how people cry about not getting more updates... besides more classes/combinations this server is honestly done
it has dungeons for every leveling range , leveling zones till 3rd rebirth lvl 50K?
so on that note.. who of you got that ?
oh nobody?
so your asking for more content but haven't even finished the current content .. gotcha.
this server is honestly finished..

Me, I got it

How is this just not a cash grab to get some money in there pockets? If its not a cash grab why wouldnt supporters through the years get points back? If its a legit try to make a new run at it then u think u would like to thank the people who kept the server going for so long...but maybe not how some owners think
Dude, us players had to gather 50 votes in what? 2 days to get Deathzot to reset. Xagul is working on another project and we spammed everyone enough until there was a vote about resetting (this is practically Brexit but for OT's).
Now Xagul is working on NEW THINGS for Deathzot which has been a while since that happened!
I donated in 1st era and i think current or last era.
I don't want that donation back. It's a DONATION.
If you spend money on an OT because you think you are owed that money later, you are insane.

@Hawk Shadow Thanks for reminding me why I lost interest in making OTs. In all seriousness though, you act like its some super secret strategy to clear donations, reset the server, and not update it. You seem to have missed the post where I stated that the original plan was to just TURN DEATHZOT OFF!

Since everyone keeps spamming me to reset the server, here are the terms. If you don't mind what you see here, enjoy the new era! If these terms bother you, tough shit play something else!
  • Previous donations are disabled. (and seriously next era I can just re-enable them if this new idea isn't popular it's not a big deal)
  • We are highly pushing the use of OTC (mainly out of my genuine curiosity if people would even enjoy manually playing Dzot).
  • Server will likely see very few updates still (outside of the initial update that will come with the wipe and general maintenance).
There are no "secrets" here. Everyone that has been spamming me for a reset knows exactly what is going to happen and nobody is going to be "surprised" like you think they are. Deathzot is here, provided as-is for people who still want to play it in its current state and so long as it makes enough money to cover the hosting costs it will continue to exist as such.

Deathzot isn't here for YOU, I don't owe YOU anything, and I'm not running a charity. The server exists because it was my hobby, it is no longer. It is not my career, and I am not your servant. It would be much easier for me to just turn the server off and never have to deal with it (or you!) again, be happy for what you are getting, or don't... I really don't care.
PREEEEAAACHHH

Sorry for my spam! Just have not read up until now!
I am sooo hyped!
Screw the negative people Xagul!
Everyone who wanted a reset will f-ing love new content!
Push it back even a little further and summer vacation rolls around ;]

Back