• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The base experience will be multiplied 5x to facilitate the third vocation, right? It seems to be so good that it is hard to believe, finally we will have to create vocations never seen xD. And skills will remain the same?

Just realized I have a 3 week vacation starting around may 28th......... and the start of the server is the most fun time to play! RIP me.

Edit: By vacation I mean I will be away from home for 3 weeks. No deathzot for me. 😓

Just realized I have a 3 week vacation starting around may 28th......... and the start of the server is the most fun time to play! RIP me.

Edit: By vacation I mean I will be away from home for 3 weeks. No deathzot for me. 😓
@Xagul Still feeling nice? delay back 3 more weeks bud.

Come play some oldschool shit while waiting for May 31st!
synzot.servegame.com

Back