• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul
The manual part is great! I actually have a few friends that will join, people that have never played Tibia as a whole before :D Keep up the good work and can't wait to try out the new things you have planned for us all!

I was a manual player, and the closest i ever got to 50k was in the 22k range. I'm amp'd to get the chance to make Dzot's first Dragonborn/Hunter/Lich

FEAR MY MINIONS! 🐉 🐺🐻💀

I kinda wish the server was still up i got nothing to do till the 31st ;/ @Xagul make a temp server where all you do is mine coin all day oh wait....

Easier 3rd RB, you getting soft on us Shawn. Keep that shit impossible. We did it back then, they can do it too.

Easier 3rd RB, you getting soft on us Shawn. Keep that shit impossible. We did it back then, they can do it too.

This era will be of changes and for the better, facilitating the 3rb generates new vocations even without adding new vocations, this is called strategy. Do you prefer that 30 players make 3rb and only they keep playing or 100-150 make 3rb? If he did not change that, he would only repeat everything that happened in the other ERAS.

100-150 make 3rd rb? How many reach 50k last era? Hell if you have 150 people doing Father Time should be easy.

100-150 make 3rd rb? How many reach 50k last era? Hell if you have 150 people doing Father Time should be easy.

In the last ERA no one picked it up, and you're asking to keep the same thing. When the amount of online players goes down, many players are discouraged and wait for the next reset. And when I say 100-150 picking up 3rb, I'm considering an online average of 200-250, over time others are getting (3rb), the way it is only gets the first 30 players that reach 50k to get 3rb. Deathzot manages to arrest those players who have a goal in a fascinating way, but lose them with ease.

Still see no reason to change it. As Shawn explained it to everyone before. defeating Father Time is not a requirement to keep progressing. He's optional, with a great prize. Those who work for it should be the ones who get it. first 30, 2nd 30, 3rd 30, heck the first 30 with have 3 vocs and can help the 2nd 30. But eh, what do I know, I haven't played since....era 1.

2nd rebirth being the ultimate goal was fun only because it's enjoyable to see people achieve something truly difficult. I would compare it to the "spike sword quest" on real tibia if it was real. A quest so difficult and hidden that only a couple people have ever managed to complete it is appealing because it adds mystery and awe.

When you played and achieved 2nd rebirth, the other players had that sense of "wow look they did it" and that was fantastic but it has since then been completed a grand total of 0 times. There are a few ways for Deathzot to move forward from the stuck state that it's in and I think it is time that having 3 vocations because a somewhat realistic goal for the server. It adds so much more to Deathzot other than just simply adding another island with random monsters slapped around for people to kill. It adds so much more than another random vocation or a new boss somewhere in the world.

I have thought about this a lot. Like I have stated previously, we were going to close Deathzot because we feel like it has ran its course but I was talked into starting a new Era instead. After I started working on stuff I realized that it would be really sad if Deathzot had ended without anyone really experiencing what the server could be like if you were actually able to combine 3 vocations. I also think that this was in the back of my mind for a very long time, maybe even (subconsciously) the reason why I found it difficult to make content for players who do manage to get that far. What is the point in investing so much time into making content that only a handful of people will ever experience?

So yes, you could say I am making it "easier". But was that achievement being locked behind thousands of hours of botting really "hard" in the first place? Lets be completely honest here, Father Time wasn't unkillable for all these years because he is just that difficult of a fight. Don't get me wrong, it is and will remain a hard boss fight, in fact, I don't have any plans to change the boss encounter at all. But the real reason he has never been killed since your team did it originally is because the road to getting there was long and boring so people never even got the chance to try him in the first place.

Back