• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul Are you planning to do the Runic Orbs thing again, or go back to Loot Orbs just giving you the items?
I much preferred when loot orbs just gave the items over the Runic Orb setup, but I don't remember the reason for making the change.

@Xagul Are you planning to do the Runic Orbs thing again, or go back to Loot Orbs just giving you the items?
I much preferred when loot orbs just gave the items over the Runic Orb setup, but I don't remember the reason for making the change.

It’ll be runic orbs.

brV89G4.png
THIS HYPE HAS ME NOT WANTING TO VACATION IN IRELAND FOR TWO WEEKS STOP IT

- @Xagul maybe u can make a new melee voc who can use x2 swords, axes or clubs. His passive, they can throw his weapons in a short distance (max2sql) and spells have a buff for the passive (bleeding, more dmg, aoe, ...) or that idea with daggers voc 👍. U could call them Slayer or Dualblade (the idea sounds more interesting with swords, axes and club).

- R u finishing the Colosseum?

- Make a new bp who can recollect orbs around the character more easily (several orbs at the same time) or a system with a upgrade bp, adding in that upgrade bp another, bp effect.

- Could u add exp and money for that World Boss based on the lvl and dmg deal (the profits being unique for each player who participates in the event). Regional bosses more strongers with more exp or something more interesting.

- Party with extra exp and loot making the game more coop.

- Events in enigma city like invations or something like that...

- Reduces reset dungs timing for every 5hrs or 10hrs.

- Maybe u could make a system, adding effects for Items or equipments like more mana or hp, skills or more timing for any specific gem, exp or loot... idk. (for that frames or corners)
pPJhB4B.gif
For example:
[Tier 12] Infernal Lords Mask
Increases damage dealt by 660%
(+exp 2%)

- @Xagul maybe u can make a new melee voc who can use x2 swords, axes or clubs. His passive, they can throw his weapons in a short distance (max2sql) and spells have a buff for the passive (bleeding, more dmg, aoe, ...) or that idea with daggers voc 👍. U could call them Slayer or Dualblade (the idea sounds more interesting with swords, axes and club).

- R u finishing the Colosseum?

- Make a new bp who can recollect orbs around the character more easily (several orbs at the same time) or a system with a upgrade bp, adding in that upgrade bp another, bp effect.

- Could u add exp and money for that World Boss based on the lvl and dmg deal (the profits being unique for each player who participates in the event). Regional bosses more strongers with more exp or something more interesting.

- Party with extra exp and loot making the game more coop.

- Events in enigma city like invations or something like that...

- Reduces reset dungs timing for every 5hrs or 10hrs.

- Maybe u could make a system, adding effects for Items or equipments like more mana or hp, skills or more timing for any specific gem, exp or loot... idk. (for that frames or corners)

It sounds like you're describing the purpose of the Barbarian, dual wielding weapons.

a BP that collects orbs/helps you collect them faster would be counter productive to the orb system as it was designed in the first place.

rewards from world boss are ALREADY based on how much damage you dealt to it, IIRC.

Party exp buff would be nice, give players a reason to hunt together.

Events are server wide and already happen, and invasions are dumb and have been done in the past.

A system adding effects to eq like more mana and hp? you mean ... like the current gem system? lol.

Now that manual playing is being promoted, I would love to see some upsides to teamhunting.
As of right now I cant find any reason to hunt with anyone else.

Now that manual playing is being promoted, I would love to see some upsides to teamhunting.
As of right now I cant find any reason to hunt with anyone else.

If you teamhunt you kill faster. That means more orbs dropped and faster tasks which means more exp. :p

I'm kind of out of the way for new systems, I just see the vocations and they're very good, hahahaha. So, will you have task system?

Well, the current most 'dominant' benefit to hunting together is uber mobs and chests seem to spawn faster the more traffic the area they spawn in is getting. It wasn't reeeeallly worth it to team up in the past even with that benefit, but It might be a better idea this era with the buff. we'll see.

It sounds like you're describing the purpose of the Barbarian, dual wielding weapons.

a BP that collects orbs/helps you collect them faster would be counter productive to the orb system as it was designed in the first place.

rewards from world boss are ALREADY based on how much damage you dealt to it, IIRC.

Party exp buff would be nice, give players a reason to hunt together.

Events are server wide and already happen, and invasions are dumb and have been done in the past.

A system adding effects to eq like more mana and hp? you mean ... like the current gem system? lol.

* U get gold nuggets from the world boss, but maybe he could add extra rewards like xp or money or ERO ??? dunno ...

* I mean permanent effects for eq like runes for bps. Yes, more mana, hp or drain chance or regen souls ... idk.

* A new melee voc with passive attack in a short distance and wield dual weps.

Im just trying to give some good ideas, maybe useful or not.

@Xagul how about a gambling vocation? You know smash bros? Mr game & watch has a move where he rolls 1-9, depending on this the damage is calculated. something like that would be kinda fun >.< cant take the idea much further.

@Xagul how about a gambling vocation? You know smash bros? Mr game & watch has a move where he rolls 1-9, depending on this the damage is calculated. something like that would be kinda fun >.< cant take the idea much further.
it'll be rigged just like the dicer is ;)

Harbringer sounds like a great voc (only the piercing won't do that much I believe). Define 'short time' tough? And does the distance skill go up with a % or flat raise?

Back