• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Avatar World | CUSTOM

Perboyre

Reaction score
(Wednesday, 18 July at 16:00 UTC-3)

➡ Main motivations to enter the world Avatar:
• 4 vocations mirrored in the Avatar anime - Fire Bender, Water Bender, Air Bender and Earth Bender.
• Possibility to have your vocation promoted - Fire Lord, Tribal Chief Water, Air Monk and Dai Li Earth (with unique, offensive and defensive passive).
• 96 spells / folds also mirrored in the Avatar anime - being 24 for each vocation.
• Ability to hone your spells / creases through legendary stones.
• Enchantment system with runes - possibility to enchant your equipment with three different types of legendary runes.
• Map completely own - countless quests, dungeons, bosses, mini-bosses, global tasks, daily tasks, etc.
• Attribute distribution system - at each level the character will earn an attribute point to distribute in: Health, Mana, Bend Level and Dodge.
• Passive system - if the character is passive active and for some reason loses all of his HP, it will automatically resurrect this character with a small percentage of life.
• Event that works every 4 hours and that determines a new Avatar.

➡ Debut draw:
• Mark 2 friends in this post to compete between 10 packs of 25 elemental coins.
• Share the same post in public mode to compete between 5 packs of 30 elemental coins.
• The draw will be held on July 21 at 2:00 p.m.

Good luck to everyone, we are waiting for all of you!

Last edited:
God Mythera - I do not know why the server was banned, I always complied with the rules. But I'm not here to talk about it, much less to care whether you trust him or not.

EDIT/UP -
The Avatar Event has finally been added to the server! Who wants to be next?

17951731_1055710561195972_486962450397285529_n.png

Seems to be A Brazilian OT?

And the fact that the website says how many players are online but once you click it nothing happens makes me believe its 100% spoofed, another proof is it is not listed on Otservlist.

It's BR, yeah, so what? It's hosted in Canada like 95% of other BR OTs.

Also, why does a server have to be on otservlist? The server strives without it, it doesn't need the cancer that is that website. Whenever I login I see active people running around tasking/leveling/questing. Trainers might hit the servers online count a little hard but even with all those people in trainers there's still a crap ton that are playing all day.

It's BR, yeah, so what? It's hosted in Canada like 95% of other BR OTs.

Also, why does a server have to be on otservlist? The server strives without it, it doesn't need the cancer that is that website. Whenever I login I see active people running around tasking/leveling/questing. Trainers might hit the servers online count a little hard but even with all those people in trainers there's still a crap ton that are playing all day.
the website is in BR bro, so the OT is for BRs

Just a normal player, I've played 2 of their worlds though.

@Darkoz
cccca970160d6d6e90a477b515f0deb0_question-mark-meme-black-guy-memesuper-question-mark-meme-black-guy_448-260.png
played for like an hour and kept talking in game chat and asking questions in English, but no one knows English even tutors.
Its really good OT with unique features and pvp system, but i dont like playing an OT alone, without being able to talk with someone

Why did you added OT which is only in brazillian language?
You suffer from brain damage or somethin?

EDIT/UP -
• Added new legendary weapons with passives that perform extra actions on their attacks. Only available within the game;
• To encourage new players, experience from level 1 to level 180 has increased dramatically;
• It is no longer possible to disable PvP mode from level 220;
• Bonus experience for players with active PvP increased to 40%;
• New equipment: Moon Set (with passive defenses - chances of execution when suffering damage);
• Some new bosses added, which are also part of the daily task "challenger";
• Added new general tasks;
• Daily task challenger bosses are now born twice as fast.

18342175_1072835219483506_3265174887285275834_n.png

hey, guys, its working and its fine :D Try it, you wont regret ! (there are too much br ._.)

Back