• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

funny server indeed got stuck playing for way too long lol, really worth a try i enjoyed it alot! I'm level 6 wizard

//ohman

Update!
Frozen core bit edited
Southern edge of Ursuroth half designed.
New items, new monsters, new quests.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that this OT is awesome. OT hardly describers it has it is so custom and differnt from other OTs. it is not easy and there is no hand holding. No teleport room, starting items etc.

If you want to experience tibia like you did for the first time all over again then come and try it out.

1/1 to make an account.

Hey guys come on and play! daily updates: (new items/quests/monsters)

Update! New hunting area + 3 new quests. new monster and items.

To all the rage quitter nerds:
Have fun on other servers.

Priest lvl 10 has holy shield now, half the amount of time the wizards lasts. (manashield)
Updates daily, so don't expect things to be the same if you havent played in a few days.

UPDATE! New area, monsters, items, and quest. The Fort King!

if i try to make an account with 1/1 than there stands "Account number or Password is not correct" pls help

if i try to make an account with 1/1 than there stands "Account number or Password is not correct" pls help
wierd, i notified gamemaster in game so he will probably fix it when he's back. Also remember you cant use '1' in account number when creating account.

To all the rage quitter nerds:
Have fun on other servers.

Priest lvl 10 has holy shield now, half the amount of time the wizards lasts. (manashield)
Updates daily, so don't expect things to be the same if you havent played in a few days.

;( Think some1 got hurt when we said we wouldnt play untill an crucial part of the game was fixed

Lol I wasnt hurt. I just dont care if 1-2 people rage quit on me. You are missing out on my creativity. Hehehe
Should have fixed account manager now.

Too bad i cant play at the moment :(. OtLand IP Changer stopped working for me and cant find any ip changer that supports 9.31 :S

Try re-downloading it. If you're interested, we need more players active to build a community.

Really fun server to play. It need some small fixes but he is updating the server every day. So always new content.

It really only need more players atm.

Back
Top Bottom