• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

server up! New modem thats 5x faster speed! Good luck i will never close this server

There has only been 2-3 server crashes in 5-6 weeks of being online. Thats just a lie, it must have only happened one time and you assume it happens every day. I have had 22/7+ uptime and no reason to shut it down.

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to dog on you. I have played this server for a few hours 3 different days, its not actually a server reset, more like your internet is timing out because when we get back online (1-3 minutes later) all loot is still there. But it has happened 2 out of 3 days ive played. When it happens it happens several times in a row. It is what it is man, if you want to eliminate the problem just get dedicated server hosting. but I dont think thats a necessity until you have over 20-40 regular players.

Yea so I have had problems with internet maybe the last 2-3 days.... ask anyone whos played before that and they can say I have had near 100% uptime for 5-6 weeks. Then you say "oh i talked to some lvl 10's and they have the same problem". Well... ONCE AGAIN THATS ONLY IN THE LAST 2-3 DAYS.

BTW.... look through all thread posts if you wish. only in the last little bit has there been a problem. other prblems are only like "ohh acc manager not working", then it works after when they do it right

im not kicking you off the server... i jsut get pissed off easily. i never ban people over words

Last edited:
UPDATE!
ALL ROGUE SPELLS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ALTERED!
CHECK OUT THE NEW WAYS YOU CAN COMBO! ROGUES ARE PERFECTLY BALANCED!
if not over powered...

MAJOR UPDATE TO WIZARD AND ROGUE SPELLS!
Wizards... you finally have what you need! A summon creatue spells, and an undead legion spells. They are still in beta remember!
Rogues... check out the post above.
UPDATED MY ADVERTISING ON PAGE 1 FOR THIS THREAD

UPDATE!
Wizards... you finally have what you need! A summon creatue spells, and an undead legion spells. FOR SUMMON MONSTER CURRENT LIST: CHECK BELOW TEMPLE! They are still in beta remember!
ALL ROGUE SPELLS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ALTERED!
CHECK OUT THE NEW WAYS YOU CAN COMBO! ROGUES ARE PERFECTLY BALANCED! if not over powered...
Added more lore, and story to the game! There will be an expasion of this idea!
UPDATED MY ADVERTISING ON PAGE 1 FOR THIS THREAD

I have introduced the first religion in Temuair! There will be many religions and once you choose one, you cannot choose another on that character!
Each religion will have unique benefits!

NEW RELIGION!
Ceannlaidir, the God of Battle.

Each religion has its own unique benefits, and can alter your gameplay forever!

UPDATE!
Ancient (Cobra) Temple renamed to Serpent Catacombs, with new storyline, edited map, and much more to come.

nTG30.png

Me and my brother hunting at dracos

UPDATE!
The inner sanctum has been added to the Serpent Catacombs! New quests/items/monsters/story!
Possibly new mount/outfit?

0srpI.png

Dark Shadow got a rare item (maybe the first on the server)
He took a screenshot.

UPDATE:
Spellscrolls working.
And no, a few people have looted that weapon.

Back