• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Burnhearth 10.37 BETA

Will you give burnhearth a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

butrocker

New Life
Reaction score

5d9i5j.png

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

So we posted a thread the other day to hype some people up but it was removed for some obvious reasons! so anyways we're here posting again to announce the launch of our server!
So as I explained in our previous thread we have some significant stuff for example:

we've created a fantasy world that's crawling with all kinds of different monsters to face.
Burnhearth has a lower set experience rate and monster experience is custom, we aimed at having players feel like levels are a serious accomplishment rather than just a number.
We also have a nest system, (fancy word for super bosses) where players will work together to conquer the boss and then the rewards are split among the players fairly.
we have unique food as well. The food will heal the player as if it was a potion and then continue to heal as food.
we have tons of custom quests ranging from easy to hard and some that require a little thinking.
we have tiered equipment that can be upgraded with coins, Coins are seen a lot less in burnhearth and its harder to get money than any other server.
Basically, in the simplest terms pick up all the coins that monsters drop!!!
players will gain experience and coins for spending longer amounts of time logged in.
We have a mount NPC as well that will reward a player with a mount every 20 levels (first at 30).
Also every new player will receive a free mount for the first week!
xeyk9.jpg

We also have 6 different vocations to chose from:
Archer
2ymu8hi.png

Warrior
keubs4.jpg

Paladin
2r4jswk.png

Rogue
30jr1ua.png

Wizard
2ajn8ut.jpg

Shaman

34rvnnp.png

Anyways we have lots to see and share with the community and it's better if you all give it a go and see for yourself!

Please redirect any questions to me ingame: Baphomet
or @8674011 in game at: Cap'n Crunch

So here's our server information:
IP: burnhearth.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Our Raidcall group info is on our website!!
client: 10.37
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Canada
Map: Custom
EXP Rate: Custom (x1)
Server type: RPG-PvP
Loot: x4
Skills/Magic: x5/x7

page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive.png

Hope to see you all In-Game and please note this is in beta!!!!
If you have any problems connecting please update to the latest IP Changer!
download tibia 10.37 here:
http://tibia.sx/
download IP changer here:
http://otland.net/threads/otland-ip-changer.134369/
twitter(for updates):
https://twitter.com/BurnhearthCapn

Last edited:
It is up! the ip and port and website are listed above create a character on the website then login in game :)

Bump!
Really nice server, lots of tasks you can do. (You find npcs scattered around the map, so you will need to explore).
To join you need the ip changer 10.37 and tibia client 10.37, after you have that you need to make an account at the server's website and then you can join! :D

Tip: at the beginning you dont have many spells, but you can get better spells from doing tasks. ^^

Last edited:
You should be able to log in, we have some people on atm! try restarting your client or posting the debug here

idk i have the ip changer and all that im getting no error or anything its just sitting at the charcter list is being loaded.....

Your server looks really neat! I'll probably end up playing during the week :D

Red

Can you please post the error message ?

it is no error at all, i reinstalled 10.37 put in the ip redirected the otland changer to the 10.37 version port 7171 and i put in my account info and just sits at character loading screen forever

it is no error at all, i reinstalled 10.37 put in the ip redirected the otland changer to the 10.37 version port 7171 and i put in my account info and just sits at character loading screen forever
Did you try making another character?

Back