• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Burnhearth 10.37 BETA

Will you give burnhearth a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
If you are connecting to a server and the client is 10.2+ you MUST use the newest IP changer.
You can download it here!

How do I know I have the correct IP changer?
The newest IP changer does not have a port box!

Hopefully you guys can connect to this awesome server now ;)
Red

If you are having any problems connecting, update to the latest version of the otland ip changer this should fix all problems!
edit: only noticed Red posted a fix for this after I had already replied, whoops!

Bump thanks for playing guys and girls! we're working on some new things to try excited to see you all in game

BUMP, as far as I can tell, the server does hve potential, but its a beta.. so I hope more people get online and explore and find as many bugs as possible :), so when the oficial version releases.. It will be amazing.

-Greetings, Liro.

Thank you everyone for joining and hope everyone enjoyed the release, we reached a max of 15 people and hoping for a lot more of that in the long run.

See you all soon, Cap'n Crunch

I haven't explored further after the desert, but I think I've explored most of the map...
Are you planning on adding more content while in beta? :)

They are currently working on the Map. I know last night he was mapping some of the 2nd city. He was also adding in more quest and some more hunting areas.

Thank you everyone for joining and hope everyone enjoyed the release, we reached a max of 15 people and hoping for a lot more of that in the long run.

See you all soon, Cap'n Crunch
yo get on when you can.... got something that could kinda boost people ALOT lol

I haven't explored further after the desert, but I think I've explored most of the map...
Are you planning on adding more content while in beta? :)

Spookie every single day I will be adding lots of new things :D Don't you worry :) Every single day will hold something new until the release, until then workworkworkworkwork

for those of you that would like a chance to talk to us please check our website and you can see our raidcall information.

is there custom spells aswell?

cant even log

refer to

If you are connecting to a server and the client is 10.2+ you MUST use the newest IP changer.
You can download it here!

How do I know I have the correct IP changer?
The newest IP changer does not have a port box!

Hopefully you guys can connect to this awesome server now ;)
Red

And yes there is, more will be added too later down the road.

Played til lvl 25...Am I supposed to be playing with only starter spell ? Seems like merlin wont give me any new spell nor any spell...meteorologist wont give me anything. Is there any wizard trainer or im missing something?

I do not recall there being a Wizard NPC. @Deadbringer
Played til lvl 25...Am I supposed to be playing with only starter spell ? Seems like merlin wont give me any new spell nor any spell...meteorologist wont give me anything. Is there any wizard trainer or im missing something?

Meteorologist does in fact sell wizard spells, I'll make them easier to find out how to get them from him

Problem with those wizards spells is that people can take the book. When it's taken people have no clue what to say. Making it unmovable would be enough already.

I'm also getting the idea that the minimum damage of the ice wave spell of shamans doesn't increase with magic level and level. The maximum damage does increase though. No idea either it was meant to be like this or not.

Back