• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Burnhearth 10.37 BETA

Will you give burnhearth a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
I think the start is totally crap :D sry but what the hell is that? walking around killing trolls until 9999 or what? i was at merlin he said u are not ready or something if he would have said you need lvl 20 i would changed my mind but dafug just spawn at the temple hunt explore thats tibia.

Well I thought the same...Then I did the kill troll quest and orc leather one...everything was easy and just plain boring. Even the spell are just like tibia with different name. Not to mention it seems like theres only 4 spell for wizard til lvl 55. I might be wrong but that's what ive been told by the spell npc. one for 900gold and one at lvl 55.

Problem with those wizards spells is that people can take the book. When it's taken people have no clue what to say. Making it unmovable would be enough already.

I'm also getting the idea that the minimum damage of the ice wave spell of shamans doesn't increase with magic level and level. The maximum damage does increase though. No idea either it was meant to be like this or not.

Thank you for the report very much, I noticed people were taking it and so my action was to re edit the npc to make it so he's a bit dumber and you can talk to him.

Well I thought the same...Then I did the kill troll quest and orc leather one...everything was easy and just plain boring. Even the spell are just like tibia with different name. Not to mention it seems like theres only 4 spell for wizard til lvl 55. I might be wrong but that's what ive been told by the spell npc. one for 900gold and one at lvl 55.

We are in beta my friend, we are not nearly near release if you want to have something that is better then all this, go ahead find something else. But thank you for playing and I appreciate the criticism.

I think the start is totally crap :D sry but what the hell is that? walking around killing trolls until 9999 or what? i was at merlin he said u are not ready or something if he would have said you need lvl 20 i would changed my mind but dafug just spawn at the temple hunt explore thats tibia.

There is a story line to the game, this is an RPG and not everything is pointless, I apologize.

We are in beta my friend, we are not nearly near release if you want to have something that is better then all this, go ahead find something else. But thank you for playing and I appreciate the criticism.
Ya,i guess i could have use better words to describe my experience but to be constructive id say its missing variety(spells,monster and gear). Will be trying it again when its polished .

Ya,i guess i could have use better words to describe my experience but to be constructive id say its missing variety(spells,monster and gear). Will be trying it again when its polished .

Thank you very much for your time on the server :) Hope to see you again soon.

When you do an update you should post it here and on the website so players see it and will test it.

Some bugs I encountered:
- the ladder to the second floor of the thieves hideout/guildhall is misplaced. When you go up you are trapped in a 1 sqr area.
- my shaman (Plebb) no longer gains magic level. He's magic level 55 while there are people with a higher magic level.
- the new 'secret' underground area for which you need a scythe can't be reached. At one tile there are two wheat fields on top of each other. You can clear one, but not the one under it.
- No idea either it's done on purpose or not, but beds can't be used anymore. Not even if you are the owner of the house and nobody else is in the bed. There are shiny blue flames beside every bed now.
- The draconian quest line is still bugged for my paladin (Nuxohiz). That he can't do it is no big deal, but you may want to be able to fix it or discover what it caused. If it happens to players after the server is released, then it is a big deal since players can't do the main quest line then.

Vocation concerns:
- The difference in hp gain per level is huge. I understand that some vocations must be more squishy, but at level 40 the paladin has already more than twice the hp of a shaman while both start with 1k hp. Gaining 10 times more health per level is a bit extreme and at higher levels you will get that when the paladin is blocking and a monster hits a mage once, it be by retargeting or an AoE spell the mage is instant dead (at level 200 the paladin will have like 11k hp and the mage only 2k hp).
- Do health potions fix a fixed amount of health or is it percentage based? When it's a fixed amount a mage may need 1 potion to heal up while a tank needs like 10 or with other words: when he's blocking he has to hold down the potion hotkey, unless there will be different potions for the vocations with a lot of health of course.

For the players:
It feels like the cooldown of heal has been increased, be careful. I could be wrong though.

When you do an update you should post it here and on the website so players see it and will test it.

Some bugs I encountered:
- the ladder to the second floor of the thieves hideout/guildhall is misplaced. When you go up you are trapped in a 1 sqr area.
- my shaman (Plebb) no longer gains magic level. He's magic level 55 while there are people with a higher magic level.
- the new 'secret' underground area for which you need a scythe can't be reached. At one tile there are two wheat fields on top of each other. You can clear one, but not the one under it.
- No idea either it's done on purpose or not, but beds can't be used anymore. Not even if you are the owner of the house and nobody else is in the bed. There are shiny blue flames beside every bed now.
- The draconian quest line is still bugged for my paladin (Nuxohiz). That he can't do it is no big deal, but you may want to be able to fix it or discover what it caused. If it happens to players after the server is released, then it is a big deal since players can't do the main quest line then.

Vocation concerns:
- The difference in hp gain per level is huge. I understand that some vocations must be more squishy, but at level 40 the paladin has already more than twice the hp of a shaman while both start with 1k hp. Gaining 10 times more health per level is a bit extreme and at higher levels you will get that when the paladin is blocking and a monster hits a mage once, it be by retargeting or an AoE spell the mage is instant dead (at level 200 the paladin will have like 11k hp and the mage only 2k hp).
- Do health potions fix a fixed amount of health or is it percentage based? When it's a fixed amount a mage may need 1 potion to heal up while a tank needs like 10 or with other words: when he's blocking he has to hold down the potion hotkey, unless there will be different potions for the vocations with a lot of health of course.

For the players:
It feels like the cooldown of heal has been increased, be careful. I could be wrong though.

Thank you so much Plebb for all this info, I don't understand why your magic level stopped randomly increasing, but i'll take a look. (I did decrease skill rate) also The ladder has been fixed (it was added last night and didn't have time to test) same for as beds, now if you stand in the flame it should work, I forgot to add it to actions last night, ALSO the same as the secret hole, great job finding it by the way. And you should make Nuxohiz go talk to draconian leader he will fix your quest for you

Follow me on twitter for updates

My Magic level has also stopped increasing. Even when using offline training it does not change. It has happened shaman and Wizard for sure.

When you use the trainers at the castle you can't leave them. Using the door gives a 'sorry, north possible.' Or at least that's the case at the top row and then the most right one.

And about magic level. We do gain it, but perhaps it goes a little bit too slow now:

08:04 During your absence you trained for 10 hours and 16 minutes.
08:04 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 55 (with 0.03% progress towards level 56) to level 55 (with 0.08% progress towards level 56)

One magic level now requires 2050 offline training hours... When you are also playing and hunting you don't see it increase either because of how slow it goes now.

10:39 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
10:39 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 64 (with 0.00% progress towards level 65) to level 64 (with 0.01% progress towards level 65)

its a long term server guys..no problem with the magic level. At this rate if you start the server now it will take you about 200years to catch up. Perfectly fine.

still working away guys, lots of new things added check out cap'n's twitter to see all the latest updates!!

I just joined, Very friendly staff, Community. Hope to see more of you guys online soon :) also saw hes updating recently and everythings custom. 5/5 would play :3

Back