• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 7.4] WeAreTibia Battle Of Worlds 3 | 3.500 USD | Reborn System | EU Proxy | 02 NOVEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
s2.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
pay + buy viewbots for them there was once stream from wearetibia top 1 in tibia category fully afk in dp for few hours with 1k viewers literally none writing on chat im just curious why twitch doesnt ban these streamers and whole wearetibia xD

Idn who is the worst here, this spoofed shit server or @TheGahl (Marcus from mastercores) talking shit about every 7.4 server
This isn't a 7.4 serverm this is more of a pokemon wannabe-server.
I reply in threads for about two 7.4 servers.. not every thread.
I've never used the name marcus in any ot

hello wearespoofing could you buy for me like 500 viewbots? i can have easily my pc activated with ur client opened on trainers while im sitting in school so i can stream and encourage new players!

hello wearespoofing could you buy for me like 500 viewbots? i can have easily my pc activated with ur client opened on trainers while im sitting in school so i can stream and encourage new players!
I hire only top streamers, i mean world top streamers. 😉
However i can see you are young, and wanna earn some money. Im in lack of house cleaner, celaning my house 3 times a week, youre getting 1k views full time!

However i can see you are young, and wanna earn some money. Im in lack of house cleaner, celaning my house 3 times a week, youre getting 1k views full time!

are these streamers holding world record in silence on twitch chat?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

worldsmerge2.png

We are glad to announce, that all 3 WeAreTibia BOW worlds have been successfully merged into 1 big world.

Make sure to join and fight up for 3.500$ USD !

2.jpg

war2.png

depot.png

On the 16th of November, the day the new EXP rule was made public, we had a TeamSpeak meeting with Ragnar about what compensation could be had so our team wouldn't be completely at disadvantage. This picture is evidence of his intent on joining us at TeamSpeak Screenshot (https://prnt.sc/q4hkwc)
I am not sure if you are familiar with teamspeak, but there is a Unique ID assigned to the software when you use it, this unique ID identifies the computer/teamspeak and its constant on any server you log in from that machine. The moment Ragnar logged in ours, we had a log of his ID access on our server.
Recently, we managed to gain access to the TeamSpeak server of Shining Force, the guild where all the new players that
"donated" a ton came from. In that server, there is this same log being recorded, of every person who ever logged on it. We managed to get access to that list, and we acquire all unique IDs of all players, as we were matching them with Ragnar's unique ID, Bolts Flying came as a positive match. Which means that, Bolts Flying and Ragnar are the same person. We have a video of this, of the IDs in the different servers, with the names, Bolts Flying and Ragnar.
This is it Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/289f6615e7cc35e30997f71d1edd6440)

We advise that no one ever plays anything that comes from this team. White and Ragnar.

What expect from someone that stole retrocores domain on otservlist? i hope no one play this server anymore, shit administrators, never have seen something like this before...

joke ot, gm pay winning team (only won because gm playing in their team like above posts show) 1400$ only, rest going to his own team of friends that played and will give back money to gm lol :D

avoid this ot at all cost, jumping off bridge is better time usage