• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
The planned start of the Vitality, the second world of Castabra will take place on 10 October 2023 at 17:00 BRT (22:00 CEST).

fuvaqE9.png

Over the past several months, we've been diligently working on Castabra focusing on its content and pushing the boundaries of innovation. In the upcoming edition, you can expect a plenty of enhancements and groundbreaking game aspects. Our team has been dedicated to ensuring that Vitality world offers a unique and refreshing experience, blending traditional gameplay elements with new and inventive features. We are confident that these updates will captivate our community and set a new standard for what's possible in the game.

ZhOofmC.png

[ SOON THE INFO ABOUT NEW CONTENT ]

Bestiary

The Bestiary serves as your character's repository of accumulated knowledge concerning the creatures of Tibia, categorized under various classes. Initially, these creatures, along with their classes, will be represented as silhouettes. The details about these creatures are unlocked and filled into their respective Bestiary entries through interaction.

NFDiuUJ.png

To reveal an entry, the creature it pertains to must be defeated. The first defeat will inaugurate the entry, unmasking the creature's name, sprite, and the level of difficulty it presents. A counter tracking your kills will indicate the number of defeats necessary to uncover additional information.

To fully flesh out a creature's entry, you have to progress through three stages of detail. Stage one uncovers fundamental information such as hitpoints, speed, armor, typical loot items and a 5% increase in the experience gained from the creature. Stage two permits visibility of less common loot items, the creature's resistances, and provides a 10% boost in experience gained from the creature. When you've defeated a sufficient number of creatures to unlock the final stage, the semi-rare and rare loot items become visible, and the experience gained from the creature surges by 15%.

Castabra is dedicated to players from all around the world. Thanks to our advanced network infrastructure, it doesn't matter where you're located, as you'll always have low ping and smooth gameplay. We have proven this in the last two editions of our server.

To give some clarity on the burning questions we know both our EU community and BR/USA community will have, we would like to inform everybody of a few hot topics about the server:

There is NO PZ on boats or carpets
PVP enforced (the same as Castabra previous worlds)
Anti noob char system for War
Exori Vis is following target
Shared exp bonus for each different vocation in your party (a maximum of 60% extra for all 4 vocations)
Tasks will be for Money only, no EXP tasks
Frag system (please see Server information)
No overpowered custom spawns
No overpowered custom items

We would like to invite you to our discord server Dołącz do serwera Kasteria na Discordzie! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Vitality world has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier
Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

This server has all the ingredients to be a long term success, whilst offering the most exciting experiences every single day. Prepare your friends, prepare your teams as we look forward to this phenomenal adventure!

Its true there is a embed bot in the client? Why would you think oldschool players want that? Just copy realera with the training stuff.

Its true there is a embed bot in the client? Why would you think oldschool players want that? Just copy realera with the training stuff.
How come you can say that 'copy realera' while they are actually copied most of our content? 😅

How come you can say that 'copy realera' while they are actually copied most of our content? 😅

If they did, congratulations, your content is pretty good. There will be bot inside the client? Cave bot etc.

If there isn't, i'm all in.

Cursed Chests

We have developed a system that generates Cursed Chests at random locations within the game. When you encounter one of these chests, you'll have the option to open it, revealing a teleportation portal. Upon entering this portal, you will be teleported to a challenge arena where you'll confront several waves of monsters. It's crucial to note that once you step into this arena, there's no turning back until you either defeat all the monster waves or meet your demise. Should you successfully overcome the challenges, you'll be granted access to unlock the Cursed Chest and claim its bountiful rewards. After securing your prizes, the system will then teleport you back to the location from which you initially entered.

fuvaqE9.png

2023: download script from otland and say you've developed something great.

2023: download script from otland and say you've developed something great.
I believe that this could be your first association, however it's definitely not that system :) and to prove that, I might call @oen432 which creator of the chests you've mentioned (which is helping me from time to time - and was reviewing mine code)

Cheers.

I believe that this could be your first association, however it's definitely not that system :) and to prove that, I might call @oen432 which creator of the chests you've mentioned (which is helping me from time to time - and was reviewing mine code)

Cheers.
That's true. It is based on my script but its not the same one.

When do they open to buy points?
Post automatically merged:

Dear administrator, my account already has more than 10 characters and I can't create more, can't something be done for that?

I have them in the previous world

Last edited:
When do they open to buy points?
Post automatically merged:

Dear administrator, my account already has more than 10 characters and I can't create more, can't something be done for that?

I have them in the previous world
Delete characters on your account you want to delete, and let me know the names so I can accelerate the process.

Last edited: