• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Ahilphino This server was aimed and mostly played by players who had not been on Kasteria and didnt know what it already had - the updates were merely information to let them know what is there. The problem is players are blaming servers, not just kasteria but other good servers for leaving. Even if kasteria wasnt updated for 3-4 weeks as a player/leader we still shouldnt just leave, whats the point in starting? Everything is so unstable dont u think? Not just here but on many servers? Maybe everyone should decide exactly what kind of server they would like and see if someone could design it to follow majority

Servers are just to easy, people dont take it serious which means wars dont mean anything. If you want good wars, you will need a serious longterm server with a good/trustable host. Servers like this will just keep dieing quickly in my opinion.

Server was too easy to level too hard to make cash. I reckon anything 130+ should be at 2x max, maybe a npc that you can sell all loot to could cost extra like bless n djinn.

Remove bans for black skulls, it's an ot should be able to kill as much as you want as a red skull with loss of eq.

Make bless cover item loss and set price to 100k, people will be less afraid of dying while swapping necklaces, reduce stone skins impact to counter this not by much but make it so an ek can't just hold it and not die.

Rework para formula so you can para push eks to also prevent above scenario.

The amount of money made from the OT is insane maybe reinvest with a monetary system for which ever guild wins to X frags so teams actively send each other war modes.

Add feature that allows people to pot others even if it's small pots it still makes PvP much better.

Another thing that annoyed a lot of people were the tasks, money tasks are irrelevant at the current exp rate because everyone goes straight to venoms there isn't any point hunting anywhere else, you get SD's straight to venoms. You should reduce exp rate, give more incentive to do the lower tier tasks for cash/exp, even combine cash and exp tasks together?

Last edited:
ppl just sd from 60lv to 160lvl venoms buying sds from shop and still profiting but u telling me that server is hard to make cash also u could do any task with 4 ppl party and get literally 300k-600k for free to refill on something profitable with decent xp/h

garbage server best thing u can do is play 1-2 day on start then start cast and spam dead ots killing anyone on sight

I mean warmode = 3-4 deaths a fight = 400k, you normally break even maybe a little profit as a mage doing venom dragons, also it's 300k for 2 hour+ hunt in a 4 man team.

Well, I am gonna say it because nobody else is even thinking about it - not sure if You remember but before "Kasteria" there was Eloth, Elora, Tibijka and none of those OT's had "team hunt bonuses" or those "team hunt places", yet we had wars when we had 2000 frags weekly, not 200.

Tibijka was the best OT I ever played. We had amazing war against Veziv and his team and OT died after 8 months or smth.

@MitchWarz You were askin about "what people want", the thing is that since You started playing on @GOD Wille server, You care more than he does.
Do You see the problem now? Its not about what people want, its about what people need and its new leadership, but its impossible.
I played on every single OT that Niebieski ever had, we were asking for the same thing for years and nobody listen.

Everybody knows that You can crack bot for any "anti-bot" client. For some people it takes weeks, for others 2 days but its crack-able. So its not anti-bot client. Its about HARD fcking rules from the start - IF YOU GONNA USE ANY KIND OF BOT, ITS 1 WEEK BAN, NO UNBAN OPTION. NEXT TIME - DELETE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

I feel like only acceptable bot should be "anti-idle" for training rooms.

Thats all from me, sorry for my bad englando Mitch.

julit/julius caesar.

ill wait for next edition, if some things gonna change, I'll msg some poeple and we could get around 35 active people all the time. PEACE BOIZ.

Well, I am gonna say it because nobody else is even thinking about it - not sure if You remember but before "Kasteria" there was Eloth, Elora, Tibijka and none of those OT's had "team hunt bonuses" or those "team hunt places", yet we had wars when we had 2000 frags weekly, not 200.

Tibijka was the best OT I ever played. We had amazing war against Veziv and his team and OT died after 8 months or smth.

@MitchWarz You were askin about "what people want", the thing is that since You started playing on @GOD Wille server, You care more than he does.
Do You see the problem now? Its not about what people want, its about what people need and its new leadership, but its impossible.
I played on every single OT that Niebieski ever had, we were asking for the same thing for years and nobody listen.

Everybody knows that You can crack bot for any "anti-bot" client. For some people it takes weeks, for others 2 days but its crack-able. So its not anti-bot client. Its about HARD fcking rules from the start - IF YOU GONNA USE ANY KIND OF BOT, ITS 1 WEEK BAN, NO UNBAN OPTION. NEXT TIME - DELETE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

I feel like only acceptable bot should be "anti-idle" for training rooms.

Thats all from me, sorry for my bad englando Mitch.

julit/julius caesar.

ill wait for next edition, if some things gonna change, I'll msg some poeple and we could get around 35 active people all the time. PEACE BOIZ.
Sure, its possible to create a bot for client that we are currently using, but there is no way to make elfbot or bbot works on it - thats the different :)

Sure, its possible to create a bot for client that we are currently using, but there is no way to make elfbot or bbot works on it

I am kinda surprised because I remember asking You for banning people or making anti-bot work for years and You didn't listen.
No offence but Im not sure if war teams are gonna trust You again. I hope its not too late and someday we will have next tibijka with 2000 war frags weekly.

I am kinda surprised because I remember asking You for banning people or making anti-bot work for years and You didn't listen.
No offence but Im not sure if war teams are gonna trust You again. I hope its not too late and someday we will have next tibijka with 2000 war frags weekly.
I have been waiting for that client almost 1,5 year. It was not us who developed it, thats the reason we didnt used it earlier.

I have been waiting for that client almost 1,5 year. It was not us who developed it, thats the reason we didnt used it earlier.
Can't understand your logic.
Bad anti-bot client - every bot works - let people bot. Everyone was crying about bots, you did nothing. People left your servers so many times because of crying about bots, did you do sth to this?
Actually no one wants to play your OT, because everyone knows you don't care about who is botting or who is not. Even if you get caught, miracle happens you ban someone, you got unban option in shop.
Summing up, each edition you made is "Bot-friendly".

Can't understand your logic.
Bad anti-bot client - every bot works - let people bot. Everyone was crying about bots, you did nothing. People left your servers so many times because of crying about bots, did you do sth to this?
Actually no one wants to play your OT, because everyone knows you don't care about who is botting or who is not. Even if you get caught, miracle happens you ban someone, you got unban option in shop.
Summing up, each edition you made is "Bot-friendly".
Canada server was totaly bot-free so you dont even know what you talking about. Since we have implemented new client there is no bot working expect some home made rune making bots, as these kind of bots are reading your screen and they are not being „injected” in client at all. We are planning to start hardcore pvp server someday, so I hope that you will give it a try atleast, so you test it on your own :)

Release a hardcore pvp that dies within a week because you're just trying to steal money and dip? I don't get why, you have a good client, good map, everything is there minus a good owner.

Sums it up, waste of my $30 and time.
Im sorry, but is it our fault that people left server? We provide you really smooth and stable bot-free gameplay, we have been active everyday, we have been listening to players, we have been improving server and people left anyway. The only reason server died so fast, is because people are lazy nowadays, they want fast exp, huge loot rate so they can hunt for 1 hour then fight 3 days. There was nothing wrong on that edition. You cannot blame us just because people left server, as we did as much as we can to keep server alive.

No you didn't? The rates were all messed up from the start, 3 large teams came to fight on this server which you knew about prior to release that we would be coming and there was no communication other than Mitch who seems to care about this server more than you do? If it dies instantly wouldn't you want to try fix it or keep it alive? It seems like a money grab for you.

there was no communication other than Mitch who seems to care about this server more than you do?
There is something I dont understand or? Previously you have said that there was no contact with support, now your telling me that Mitch was contacting with you. Do you even know that Mitch is a support of .com server and it was his work on speaking with you about everything we should do? Mitch was a mediator between players and us, we have solved every each issue that Mitch sent to us, ie. paralyzes, stack bugs etc, didnt you realize that? You have been well supported since first day, we were listening everything you say and we were changing things as you wanted, ie. loot rate. So please stop complain about lack of support, because we were doing our job as we should do.

There is something I dont understand or? Previously you have said that there was no contact with support, now your telling me that Mitch was contacting with you. Do you even know that Mitch is a support of .com server and it was his work on speaking with you about everything we should do? Mitch was a mediator between players and us, we have solved every each issue that Mitch sent to us, ie. paralyzes, stack bugs etc, didnt you realize that? You have been well supported since first day, we were listening everything you say and we were changing things as you wanted, ie. loot rate. So please stop complain about lack of support, because we were doing our job as we should do.

When and where did you inform the players that Mitch is handling the support of the .com server? I know you do alot for the players, but you don't tell them or inform them what you do or what you have done, what I've seen. You are one of the best there is around here when it comes to updates and solving issues, but you are not the best on handling your customers (players). Nothing bad about that, but you need assistance in customercare. Mitch is a great guy and will help you alot with the interaction with players, but the players need to know that he's a member of the staff.

You might think that it's not your fault that the players leave the server because you are, in your mind, doing everything correct. I get that, because you know you are good on develop and solve gamerelated issues. But the players are hard to attract these days and demand in-game presence by the staff. Not what you do or solve for the game, they want presence by the staff in-game. Good that you got Mitch helping you here, but you might concider getting more players that cares about the server and want to help you take care of the players.

I should also say that I didn't play this .com edition

I think that expwise it was great and skills werent that hard but loot should be easier id say and to sell items to djiin should be free for all without doing quests.

Revive this ot and make it easier to get cash or at least put aol 10k with command !aol. Everyone will play for longer

Back