• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Was thinking about make some fire protection eq to mages can hunt hellfirre fighters, or just make some strong fire monsters for teamhunts which will be hard to hunt without eq like that :>

is owner of the server playing Freeze Avatar? He got banned on cast for killing ppl, not even a min later he is back online. And i cant find any unban scrolls in shop?

is owner of the server playing Freeze Avatar? He got banned on cast for killing ppl, not even a min later he is back online. And i cant find any unban scrolls in shop?
If your account is being banned, option to unban appears in your account page. I will make it available to see even if your account is not banned, so there wont be any misunderstanding in future.

If your account is being banned, option to unban appears in your account page. I will make it available to see even if your account is not banned, so there wont be any misunderstanding in future.
You lost many players when you removed the ban from the top level just because he paid you, sad end.

You lost many players when you removed the ban from the top level just because he paid you, sad end.
What are you talking about?:D there was always unban account option while you are banned since very first kasteria editions. Get facts before you speak about anything. Cheers.

Last edited:
Sorry, my bad. You don't have short memory, you're probably just lying, because you know there was no unban option during first two weeks of the previous edition, and still you're saying it was ALWAYS available. Or maybe you don't know the meaning of this word?

Sorry, my bad. You don't have short memory, you're probably just lying, because you know there was no unban option during first two weeks of the previous edition, and still you're saying it was ALWAYS available. Or maybe you don't know the meaning of this word?
Instead of trying to achieve anything, start to use your brain while reading other posts. I've clearly have said that unban option exists on Kasteria from very first editions (which was on 2016). That option was missing on LATEST edition at the begining, because as I've said we have implemented NEW website engine. Even if we had few days break without unban option on latest Kasteria in Europe it doesn't matter here at all, because it's thread of BRAZIL edition, on which unban option exists since its first day.

Day 10 - Tutor recruitment
___
After many conversations with the rest of the support, we decided to expand our group. Therefore, we are looking for people willing to become a tutor. Please submit your application directly in this thread on our website: Forum - Thread - Kasteria (https://www.kasteria.com/forum/thread/31).

QduLPAW.png

The application should include the following information:

Internship on our server
The time you can devote to the game
Communicative knowledge of English

From among the submitted applications, GM Dymek will choose several people who in his opinion deserve to be a tutor.

All kasteria editions are made for cash, @GOD Wille does everything to earn as much as he can, he don't care about anyone.
Arguing with him is waste of time, he lies and make promises all the time.
His servers are like - killing people (what's allowed because of unjustified frags) - ban, botting - no ban.

Dont trust this "neeerax" guy its a fake account made to make propaganda.
Server is made for money, yes, just like every tibia servers (even real tibia) but it doesnt matter. Brazil edition got very nice GM War that looks on every team teamspeak and listen to people, about what we need etc.

I'm not here to hate this edition or anything like that, one simple fact tho - people hate Veziv and his team but guess what, Veziv is fighting, his team is fighting and he's the best oponent to fight against.
Hate him as much as You want but if he would play here, You guys would have 300 frags daily for both teams in warmode.

Maybe i'll join next edition but only if Veziv will be playing. I dont have to like him but I love to fight against him. Servers without him are almost non-pvp.

Servers dead as fuck, all big teams left 5 days in, admins haven't done anything to promote or bring back population, server has 20~ active players 250+ in trainers. Ggwp.

Servers dead as fuck, all big teams left 5 days in, admins haven't done anything to promote or bring back population, server has 20~ active players 250+ in trainers. Ggwp.

Well, it is always like this when there is no war teams but the problem is that Tibia 8.0 has very limited fanbase (im talking about war teams).
Its pointless for many people to play without enemy to fight and enemies don't wanna join Wille's OT. Relevant 8.0 teams don't wanna play here so we didn't join aswell.

This is the best 8.0 in history but our enemies said "we won't play cuz we don't wanna listed to this promises about anti-bot client etc. "Wille's" always lying" so we didn't even care about this ot.

Even Mitch had to take some randoms to his team like this "Polack Legenden" because better players don't wanna play.

I really hope next time @GOD Wille will ask relevant teams if They will join.

What are you talking about?:D there was always unban account option while you are banned since very first kasteria editions. Get facts before you speak about anything. Cheers.
So, please explain what happened with the 800 players that you got just 10 days ago and now I can't find anyone hunting.. just 300 players on trainers? I can't understand.

What's interesting about the community at the minute is exactly what miguel is asking, what happened and why didnt people continue to play? There were teams on the server and the rates etc were clear from the start. It had an update every couple of days and its now only been open for 2 weeks. Other than "eu relevant teams" that Czesc mentioned which is a fair point however not quite relavent as this was an american/br server (bonus that EU players could loggin). What has happened?

I had constant conversations with the war teams, there were no lags/kicks etc but teams lost interest very quickly. What do the people want to see in the future?

User has been warned multiple times before about inappropriate language. Do not harass/insult other users on a personal level.
LOL lasted 10 days. what a great work killling kasteria.pl for this.
And don't tell me they're doing good updates, they're releasing things everyone has already played on their old server instead of adding anything new.
but just a pathethic polak trying to earn an income, waiting for next reset

Back