• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The server start is scheduled for August 20 at 18:00 Brasil time. You'll be able to login and create your account and characters, but you'll not be able to login untill the server launch.

63lC7dB.png

Create your account today!
Account - Create - Kasteria (https://www.kasteria.com/account/create)

After a few years of being alive and running in Europe, we have due to lots of requests decided to open a server for Brazilian players. The server will be hosted at Canada and will guarantee that there will be a completely smooth gaming-experience for you - without any frustrating ping spikes.

Kasteria is a much more than a default 8.0 classic server. We have been active in development for several years and has had the perfectly appropriate time in order to improve upon the almost perfect tibia-era & client - which of course as both you and me know, is 8.0.

At our last European edition, we managed to break through with a whopping 1950 players from the start. It is thus rather safe to say that you will certainly not feel alone while playing here!

We would therefore like to share some information about our custom game features:

» Dash system, implemented in client that will make your gameplay extremely smooth and without lags.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» Multi-threading, which will not let you experience even a single freeze/lag.
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game
» Automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!
» Guild War Bonuses, which are obtained after every 200 frags in a warmode, ie. 5% experience bonus or 10% less experience loss and more.
» A unique Team Battle Event, which sets everyones level/skills to a precise amount.

Connection information:
Client: OTClient based on tibia version 8.0.

General Settings:
From LevelTo LevelExperience multiplier

Skill rate: x12
Regen rate: x4
Magic rate: x6
Loot rate: x4

First

Fast next edition ;)
How long was last edition ?
Kasteria for European players are still alive and it's good. On that one we are targeting totaly different community, which are Brazilians that were asking me since atleast one year to open such server for them.

Kasteria for European players are still alive and it's good.

Yes, very good. Population there fall down from 1950 to 300. It is very good ...

So this is why you havn't taken care of the current europe edition.....

They grab money form sweden and poland and now go for money from brazylian and venezuela xd

Good luck

Yes, very good. Population there fall down from 1950 to 300. It is very good ...

They grab money form sweden and poland and now go for money from brazylian and venezuela xd

Good luck

I don't mind them starting a canada-server, thats only good. The best thing would offcouse to merge the hosting with a proxy or something so we all can play the same server. The thing that pisses me off is that they have been working with this since the start of the europe edition instead of taking care of the current server.

I don't mind them starting a canada-server, thats only good. The best thing would offcouse to merge the hosting with a proxy or something so we all can play the same server. The thing that pisses me off is that they have been working with this since the start of the europe edition instead of taking care of the current server.
One server doesn't bother the other, as updates will come for both in same time.

So this is why you havn't taken care of the current europe edition.....

Because this is not a serious owner.

He make new custom client and people no must use it , so this client never will be main client on sever , because most player are boting and use only old client , so no one test new client for this reason , he care only for business.

New server new money , more bots from Brazil = more money for him.

He never don't care for players , he open only copy and paste servers and waiting for $.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@GOD Wille Will i get an answer from you? I have a problem getting on your website...

1565962087730.png

Last edited:
You opened kasteria.pl JUST 1 Month ago and now that you let the server die you will open a new one?! Are you kidding right? No, thanks. Very bad Administrator.

Because this is not a serious owner.

He make new custom client and people no must use it , so this client never will be main client on sever , because most player are boting and use only old client , so no one test new client for this reason , he care only for business.

New server new money , more bots from Brazil = more money for him.

He never don't care for players , he open only copy and paste servers and waiting for $.
Brazil server will be opened with just new client, so please stop cry about bots
From now on, yes. But you have made a new homepage for the .com site etc. That most have taken time or money?
If it's about money, it's not something that you should care about. And yes, we invested some time in preparing for launch in Canada for Brazil people. Is it seriously guys like that I have to be the ONE that is updating game constantly? All servers you are playing, are getting ONE update each edition, and you are not crying about these as you do here.
You opened kasteria.pl JUST 1 Month ago and now that you let the server die you will open a new one?! Are you kidding right? No, thanks. Very bad Administrator.
Server is launching for another half of globe, it shouldn't affect Europe edition - brazil people are/were not playing on it.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Kasti have GM?
No, Kasti don't have time to stream atm, we are starting alone with few of Brazilian streamers - that will be just playing, not managing the server.
@GOD Wille Will i get an answer from you? I have a problem getting on your website...

View attachment 38338
It might be that your country is on our blacklist, but @Gesior.pl could tell you more as he's our network administrator.

Last edited:
If it's about money, it's not something that you should care about. And yes, we invested some time in preparing for launch in Canada for Brazil people. Is it seriously guys like that I have to be the ONE that is updating game constantly? All servers you are playing, are getting ONE update each edition, and you are not crying about these as you do here.

The server is great and that's why I get frustrated about it. It's not about updates, it's about being active and caring about the server. You have had focus on launching the Canada server and therefore the europe server been given less attention. You have to listen to the players and show them that you care. As you see in this thread everyone thinks you are just doing it for the cash and think you are done with the europe server and want to reset the server for a new launch. (ofcourse you doing this to earn cash, noone is doing a work like this for free). I know you do care about the server and not want it to end just so you can do a restart, but as you see in alot of the comments alot of players don't think so.

You have to show the europe players that you still care about the server and players, so they feel like it's still worth playing on the europe server.
Ask for the players feedback and suggestion about the server, then do a poll with (what you think) is the 3 best proposials and let the players vote and make sure you can complete the winning suggestion.

Please show the players that you want the europe server active, because you have an amazing server.

For brazilians hosted in Canada.
WHY?!
Something related to ddos protection?

It might be that your country is on our blacklist, but @Gesior.pl could tell you more as he's our network administrator.

Any way to contact Gesior? I have send him a PM but not sure if he look at otland.. Could you forward my problem to him?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! bnew serveR! hahah u openeed it 1 month ago. and these paththetic replies. u r rly getting triggered from posts what a nice owner hah

@realesta open new server. dont let this kasteria trash scam us agane!

Back