• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
At the begining we didn't plan it, so it won't affect European server and we had only br proxies, but if players wants it we might add eu proxies aswell.
As said Misiaczek do it before start u have 13 hours.

so add it now every1 from eu gonna play here too
As said Misiaczek do it before start u have 13 hours.
Added EU proxy to system that check for fastest connection, by enabling that option it'll automaticly find most optimized connection for you and use it to login the game.

cVZj9dX.png

And it's current state of how new client looks like:
aqQ6JGj.png

Last edited:
@GOD Willie but it works like proxy on pingzapper or it works like proxy on and it will connect to another vps hosted in eu

@GOD Willie but it works like proxy on pingzapper or it works like proxy on and it will connect to another vps hosted in eu
It's optimizing your connection using dedicated in Europe, this is how I walk on GOD character with 'Fastest Connection' enabled. Please get in mind, that GIF still cannot give you the real feel how smooth it is.

Please wait untill GIF loads (first watch might be lagging, but then after it works ok)

afUp1b7.gif

Names in highscores are doubled/tripled, can u repair this ?
If all characters have level 0 and 0 experience then their sort is random in database, we might add index to skills but it's not our priority at the moment.

Last edited:
@GOD Wille Hey, small update regarding my issue that i stated earlier :) I have spoke with Gesior about that problem ,but fortuneteller we cant do much about it... Anyway, please check dm from me :)

@GOD Wile

Question:
Should I use VPN on top of your own "use fastest connection" box.
If yes can you point best possible country to choose?

Suggestions:
1. Make spear finite. They can last longer than usual but can't be totally unbreakable.
2. Make magic wall at shop to have 3 charges and handmade have 6 charges.
3. Increase amount of frags or decrease unjust duration.

@GOD Wille
Hello my brazil friends, GOD Wille servers are like tinder date, one night stand and u gonna forget it, not worth.

Do not waste your time.

@GOD Wille
Hello my brazil friends, GOD Wille servers are like tinder date, one night stand and u gonna forget it, not worth.

Do not waste your time.
It's over a month that you are posting in my threads and still didn't forget about it, so it's definitely worth

There is 2+ Brazilian teams joining and 2+ american teams if anyone wants to join an english speaking TS or BR let me know

Back