• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! bnew serveR! hahah u openeed it 1 month ago. and these paththetic replies. u r rly getting triggered from posts what a nice owner hah

@realesta open new server. dont let this kasteria trash scam us agane!
You are such a hyporcite :D asking for Realesta that did same as they started next server in same location (in my case it's targeted for another community, while he was targeting the same) with higher rates

It's funny guys, that you were not even playing server but you have the most to say.
Any way to contact Gesior? I have send him a PM but not sure if he look at otland.. Could you forward my problem to him?
I've asked him, will let you know as fast as I'll get an answer.

I really dont get what everyone is crying about. Kasteria is clearly the best server out there and i play the European server. I also suggested to the owner of kasteria that he should look into opening a server for the other side of the world (America/BR etc) as i have many many friends over there from leading real tibia that could enjoy this like we do here.

Everything on EU server is great, the OT community quickly play and then lose interest in servers thats just how it is. There is literally not a problem to resolve on Kasteria.pl and there has been a few updates since it first opened, and, as you all have quoted, its only been 1 month!

The only point I would agree with is @M4G1C4L that maybe the gms could "show their presence" more and be active however, i feel this wouldnt change the outcome of the server.

Wille has just made a team here after coming back from his travels and we could have a great war. Many of our players have lost interest in the server but with a new war there is a change for the server to continue - its up to the players.

I really dont get what everyone is crying about. Kasteria is clearly the best server out there and i play the European server. I also suggested to the owner of kasteria that he should look into opening a server for the other side of the world (America/BR etc) as i have many many friends over there from leading real tibia that could enjoy this like we do here.

Everything on EU server is great, the OT community quickly play and then lose interest in servers thats just how it is. There is literally not a problem to resolve on Kasteria.pl and there has been a few updates since it first opened, and, as you all have quoted, its only been 1 month!

The only point I would agree with is @M4G1C4L that maybe the gms could "show their presence" more and be active however, i feel this wouldnt change the outcome of the server.

Wille has just made a team here after coming back from his travels and we could have a great war. Many of our players have lost interest in the server but with a new war there is a change for the server to continue - its up to the players.
It's very good for you that receive a good money from the Owner but for the players that are paying/playing normal it's a joke because the European community will be VERY affected with this new world on Canada.

I am playing this EU edition and it shouldnt be effected by the Canadian server at all. The server has been open for 4 weeks and there has been more than enough updates and content already in the game. I honestly feel the EU community is broken at the moment.

Also, im not being paid for this by the owner. If it goes well because im fixing the teams for it i can receive a gift like a streamer but thats it. I am committed to the EU server because thats where the ping is good and i enjoy playing 8.0 and leading here.

Of course every GM can do more and he could fix POLL like other people have said, try to show more activity but ultimately its down to the players. You know hes making more money by ppl playing and quitting in 3 weeks and then restarting server right? I dont see any other server to play that rivals this one.

Stop wasting you'r time on this Corrupt server this nibieski doesn't care about you He only care about the money and Now he knows the server is dead that's why he open a new server
100% Corrupt server and nibieski he was sitting in our teamspeak Last edition and helping us like open the stone in poi or tp our people who had 15 mint inside Temples a man without Honor i don't know why you guys still supporting him.

server dead ?

Last edited:
Stop wasting you'r time on this Corrupt server this nibieski doesn't care about you He only care about the money and Now he knows the server is dead that's why he open a new server
100% Corrupt server and nibieski he was sitting in our teamspeak Last edition and helping us like open the stone in poi or tp our people who had 15 mint inside Temples a man without Honor i don't know why you guys still supporting him.

server dead ?

What do you think he would earn more money from, only one server in canada or one in europe and one in canada? There is absolutly no reason he want to kill the europe server.

The OT-community is broken, the mariority just play to sell chars/items so they can earn rl-cash. There is so many that want to see Kasteria fail, so much trashtalk from people thats not even playing it or sold their chars. They want a reset so they can do a new char and sell it again.
After all, the majority of the players think that you dont care and it’s the players that have to keep the server alive. I know you care about it, but the customers are always right. If the majority think something or want something you have to act.

I just looked on the suggestion board on Kasteria.pl. You have 8 threads with only 1 have a respons from a staffmember.

You have not fixed the rules about autolooting as you said you would fix this wednesday in the europe thread here on otland.

I know you do alot for the customers that we dont see or notice, but at this time the players need to see that you act and are active.

Magical

What do you think he would earn more money from, only one server in canada or one in europe and one in canada? There is absolutly no reason he want to kill the europe server.

The OT-community is broken, the mariority just play to sell chars/items so they can earn rl-cash. There is so many that want to see Kasteria fail, so much trashtalk from people thats not even playing it or sold their chars. They want a reset so they can do a new char and sell it again.
After all, the majority of the players think that you dont care and it’s the players that have to keep the server alive. I know you care about it, but the customers are always right. If the majority think something or want something you have to act.

I just looked on the suggestion board on Kasteria.pl. You have 8 threads with only 1 have a respons from a staffmember.

You have not fixed the rules about autolooting as you said you would fix this wednesday in the europe thread here on otland.

I know you do alot for the customers that we dont see or notice, but at this time the players need to see that you act and are active.

Magical
fucking +1 XD

enable all elfbot/bbot functions + add possibilty to download elfbot with crack on site and i join with my 200 ppl

PS : i think that's too much, but if You can change version from 8.54 to 8.6 would be sick

Back