• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] WeAreDragons Antica | PvP-E Guild Wars | Wings | Auras | Reborns | 20 AUGUST 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://antica.wearedragons.net/
Server Address
antica.wearedragons.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

wearetibia

wearetibia.com
Reaction score
logohdnew3.png

We Are Dragons Antica World Launch !
Hello fellow Warriors!
Welcome to the new WAD WORLD - Antica

ANTICA-START.png

Pre-release supporter packs with 3 brand new sets.
Available until 20.08.2021

To thank you for supporting the game, besides the donation points you will get supporter packs. Following packs are only cosmetic items for showoff, they don't have any statistics. After login you will find them at your inbox.

Dark Reaper Set
Dark-Reaper-Set.gif

Belial Set
Belial-Set.gif

Dark Sage Set
Dark-Sage-Set.gif

Server Website/AAC : WeAreDragons - Latestnews (https://antica.wearedragons.net)
Server Address : antica.wearedragons.net
Hosted in Canada with EU proxy
Server port: 7171
Client : 8.0 / own custom client
Launch date: 20/08/2021

Server Rates

*Loot rate 2.5x
*Skill rate 4.5x
*Magic rate 3x

Experience rates
*From 101 - 1x

PvP Settings
-Automatic PvP enforced while you are in guild
-Red skull 3 frags
-Banishment 6 frags
-Unjustfied player killing ban time : 48 hours
-Decrease frag time 12 hours
-White skull time 15 minutes

Servers Features
*8.0 protocol with hotkeys
*Daily LMS / ETB events
*Daily Castle Raid events
*Daily lottery system
*Stackable runes/fluids
*7.4 spell formulas / mana cost
*Heavily customized 7.4 map with over 40 custom spawns
*Reborn system
*Bestiary system
*Paperdoll system ( Every equipable item in game will be shown on your character )
*Store in game system
*Custom market system
*Custom bank system
*Aura system
*Wings system
*Pet system
*Crafting system
*New monsters + bossess
*Dungeon System
*Custom Spawns
*Most of existing spawns are boosted
*Second promotion system
*Custom enchanting system
*Over 130 tasks
*Over 650 new items
*Token System
*Daily Castle Raid System
*Party 4 vocations bonus exp

15 CODES - 30 POINTS EACH REEDEM THEM AT WEBSITE STORE/REDEEM COUPON

• 2WU6MQ6FUWBVG5O
  • KJIJXTF6AYNUHH3
  • MTYRUXVWHGTAYXN
  • KVU4YNTQWMJEOL7
  • IN7RNWAEO5SLKXU
  • 5XSMLPPWMWW5VAO
  • O3NSAXZYAUZAD3N
  • WFFSCJGXYY2FEXT
  • 66YVRWWKBQMV3WQ
  • HHSJZG6YEYNZX4O
  • W6RIMOFD3WCXG53
  • MVT4OUV63FZSTJP
  • QGFGHZOO73T7FW2
  • QLJBFNBT5IV33PF
  • RGHQWHCC4NVCGVO

Game Update - Far East
A strange looking merchant arrives at the port of Ab'dendriel.
He asks the local elves to send his letters to all the rulers of the land.
For now, the stranger remains in the port of Ab'Dendriel under the watchful eyes of the elves.

To the rulers of this land
I am Yasumasa Fukushima, a traveler merchant. I came to your wonderful continent from
island in the far east.
I sailed for long months and my goal is to create a trade route between our lands.
I’m a humble servant of Shogun Nobunaga Oda.
His will is to break our life of isolation and open our nation up to the world.
Unfortunately, not everyone shares his opinion.
Therefore, as a goodwill gesture, I ask that you collect for me some rare items that I can show to the court and convince them that trade between our lands will be of benefit to all.
In return, I can take some representatives of this land to the far east where I will introduce them to the Shogun.
I truly believe that our nations can live in peace and learn a lot from each other.

Traveling Merchant
Yasumasa Fukushima

fe-1.png

fe-2.png

fe-3.png

fe-4.png

fe-5.png

fe-6.png

fe-7.png

Client Update
-Fixed issue with saving loot-lists
-Added possibility to increased max size of slots at loot-list ( scrolls are available at store )
-Increased precision of pet exhausts while using hotkeys
-Added boss health bar
-Added critical damage amount on tooltips
-Added preview option at store, for every showoff item ( based on the outfit you wear currently )
-Highlighted all valuable items with blue font on loot channel
-Added scroll bar to reborn tree
-Fixed guild emblems, they will update instantly when you leave guild, without relogging required
-Added possibility to switch elements of weapon at right click menu on the weapon
-Removed extra immunities/elements like undefined or drow from bestiary
-Added possibility to buy every store item in amounts 1 - 100
-All of monsters at bestiary has been updated
-Destruction Supporter Pack (Showoff) has been added to the store
-9 New Spellbooks (Showoff) has been added to store

With this Update, we will release 2 new core mechanics - Debuffs and Elemental Gems
Elemental Gems and Debuff System

*4 New Elemental Gems has been added ( Fire / Earth / Ice / Energy )
-All of gems are obtainable from common tier - 1,5% up to ultimate tier - 3,5%
-You can upgrade swords/axes/distance weapons up to tier 10 ( 35% )
*All of boxes got chances to drop unique Omni Gem
-All of Omni Gems are obtainable from common tier - 1% up to ultimate tier 5%
-You can upgrade shields up to tier 9 ( 45% )
-Omni gems adds all elemental damage ( Fire / Earth / Ice / Energy ) to your spells/runes attacks
-Shields upgraded with Omni Gems works only with Knights and Paladins, however Mages still can wear shield with Omni Gems, however they won't work.
-All of Elemental Gems can be upgraded at NPC Zoroaster

Debuff System Reborn Tree
Each of 4 classes received additional debuff ability, to obtain from Reborn Tree.
Paladin
Deep Wounds - Reduction of target healing power by 5,2% up to 5 stacks = 26% for 3 seconds
Knight
Eternal Hunter - Reduction of target physical resistance by 5,2% up to 5 stacks = 26% for 3 seconds
Sorcerer
Might of Elements - Reduction of target elemental resistances by 5,2% up to 5 stacks = 26% for 3 seconds
Druid
Power of Nature - Reduction of target attack speed and movement by 5,2% up to 5 stacks = 26% for 3 seconds

-Debuffs are divided by 3 on PvP, which means you will be able to debuff your target by 8,66%
-Values listed above are max values, they won't stack if 3 druids will attacks one enemy, the max debuff will be equal to 26%, they can only lenghten status of the debuff.
-Target can receive at the same time all of 4 types of debuffs, from all 4 vocations

Game changes:
-Exp rate between level 101-200 if you are at path to godly ( reborned atleast once at level 900 ) has been increased to 2x
Map update
-East side of Nivalis has been expanded with Demon Blood monsters. Accessable near Lord Urjuke
*4 new tasks has been added
-Demon Blood Warriors
-Demon Blood Slayers
-Demon Blood Berserkers
-Demon Blood Spiders

wad-2.png

wad-3.png

wad-4.png

wad-1.png
dragon-cult-gif.gif

I think some of them played for 16 hours each day since release

Ive played the server for around 2 weeks. Gotta say, This is the worst P2w Server i ever seen. WHere people actually Spend 300-3.000 Euros. Not joking at All in My opinion This Server Is actually Pay To progress.
let me give you some explanation What is it about.
Server is fully Gear Dependant. Meaning Better set-Bigger Damage. To get betetr set you gotta max out your weapon with (magic gems, Life steal gems, Attack speed gems)
Game is about Upgrading your weapon to Maximu Attack Speed +5 Ultimate Hermes gems each gem ads 4% Attack speed to yoru weapon, Total 20% + The base So in some cases you can have even up to 60% of attack speed (those games are around 20 euros each to buy from market) Very hard to obtain in game if you are regular player.
Then You have The Gm pupets "flying dutchmans" WHo are the bigest spenders in game and abusers. They can hit up to 20k Dmg In player, WHile you without spending money Gonna hit 70% les of what they can deal. Server Is preety Much dead. 100-160 Online + 400 afk Mc characters for RUne making. Pvp Is non existend becaouse people simply get Oneshoted, and the only Op vocation s are MS AND RP. Being in guild benefits you with 5% extra exp but being in one results in being one shoted by high lvls and they dont get frags as being in guild is a forced pvp enfo. Yeah pvp doesnt exist there , People will one shot you. Their shop Is full of shit. You can buy everything. So basically starting playing after server has started is pointless, Becaouse top lvls controls economy due to their maxed out weapons , they already reached immortal content while begginers are basically a noobs. Most people are forced to quit the server due to broken pvp system and those op items that make a Top ms hit up to 50k. Server performs like ford fiesta, Constant freezes due to server saves. It is a fun Ots, but trust me if you do wanna compete with top lvls, be prepared to have atleast 400 Euros to even begin with. Maxing out your weapon will cost you at least 300 euros (5 ultimate gems=100 euro unless you wanna risk and open boxes and gets maybe 1 gem for price of 25 euros (10 boxes), Life steal gems are around 4 euros each(40 points=4 wads=4 euros) If you are a mage maxing out your weapon will cost even mroe due to high price of Magical gems_ Gems taht upgrade yoru base atck of weapon cost around 9 euros each and you need 9 of them , Most of thsoe gems are possible to get from boxes that cost 2.5 euros each. But is better to buy them from market. So if you wanna progress when starting the game now you do need lots of euros bielieve me.

Visually 9/10
balance 3/10
pvp 0/10
Communit0/10 (most toxic community you will ever see if it comes to tibia)
Staff 0/10 (non existent in game staff no tutors just Ragnar.
Wiki 2/10 (not updated lacking the msot important guides.
As someone who wasted cash and time on that ot , im gonna simply say AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

Ive played the server for around 2 weeks. Gotta say, This is the worst P2w Server i ever seen. WHere people actually Spend 300-3.000 Euros. Not joking at All in My opinion This Server Is actually Pay To progress.
let me give you some explanation What is it about.
Server is fully Gear Dependant. Meaning Better set-Bigger Damage. To get betetr set you gotta max out your weapon with (magic gems, Life steal gems, Attack speed gems)
Game is about Upgrading your weapon to Maximu Attack Speed +5 Ultimate Hermes gems each gem ads 4% Attack speed to yoru weapon, Total 20% + The base So in some cases you can have even up to 60% of attack speed (those games are around 20 euros each to buy from market) Very hard to obtain in game if you are regular player.
Then You have The Gm pupets "flying dutchmans" WHo are the bigest spenders in game and abusers. They can hit up to 20k Dmg In player, WHile you without spending money Gonna hit 70% les of what they can deal. Server Is preety Much dead. 100-160 Online + 400 afk Mc characters for RUne making. Pvp Is non existend becaouse people simply get Oneshoted, and the only Op vocation s are MS AND RP. Being in guild benefits you with 5% extra exp but being in one results in being one shoted by high lvls and they dont get frags as being in guild is a forced pvp enfo. Yeah pvp doesnt exist there , People will one shot you. Their shop Is full of shit. You can buy everything. So basically starting playing after server has started is pointless, Becaouse top lvls controls economy due to their maxed out weapons , they already reached immortal content while begginers are basically a noobs. Most people are forced to quit the server due to broken pvp system and those op items that make a Top ms hit up to 50k. Server performs like ford fiesta, Constant freezes due to server saves. It is a fun Ots, but trust me if you do wanna compete with top lvls, be prepared to have atleast 400 Euros to even begin with. Maxing out your weapon will cost you at least 300 euros (5 ultimate gems=100 euro unless you wanna risk and open boxes and gets maybe 1 gem for price of 25 euros (10 boxes), Life steal gems are around 4 euros each(40 points=4 wads=4 euros) If you are a mage maxing out your weapon will cost even mroe due to high price of Magical gems_ Gems taht upgrade yoru base atck of weapon cost around 9 euros each and you need 9 of them , Most of thsoe gems are possible to get from boxes that cost 2.5 euros each. But is better to buy them from market. So if you wanna progress when starting the game now you do need lots of euros bielieve me.

Visually 9/10
balance 3/10
pvp 0/10
Communit0/10 (most toxic community you will ever see if it comes to tibia)
Staff 0/10 (non existent in game staff no tutors just Ragnar.
Wiki 2/10 (not updated lacking the msot important guides.
As someone who wasted cash and time on that ot , im gonna simply say AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.
This guy was called Purple Haze on the server and is the biggest crybaby the Tibia community has ever seen. He started acting out ingame and became hunted by very many people and ragequit because nobody liked him. Don’t listen to a word he says LMAO

This guy was called Purple Haze on the server and is the biggest crybaby the Tibia community has ever seen. He started acting out ingame and became hunted by very many people and ragequit because nobody liked him. Don’t listen to a word he says LMAO
but hes right this server is p2w and 3/4 online standing in non-pvp zone runemaking on bot

You can get donation points by ingame events, farming stuff ingame for higher players (Omni pet for example would make you rich).
Every game can be p2w if you want it to be. Just play it and enjoy it the way you want and this server will be amazing, trust me.

You can get donation points by ingame events, farming stuff ingame for higher players (Omni pet for example would make you rich).
Every game can be p2w if you want it to be. Just play it and enjoy it the way you want and this server will be amazing, trust me.
yea sure but it takes weeks to finish one item because entire progress is hidden behind paywall u either hunt stuff like frost dragons till really really high level or do p2w almost triple ur total hp and literally delete mobs with auto attacks

you can do dungeons without full gear if somebody come and clear raid for you cuz mobs one hit u xD cash/sds are worthless because people have multiple fully afk bots sitting inside non-pvp zone -2 of depot thais making sds 24/7 basically if u dont want to sink few hundreds of $ into a server that will be dead after month or two then theres no point to even create account

also server is spoofed 540 online on site (a lot of chars 50-60lvls and u cant sort by lvls) and 170 on otserver list xD

If not the notification I wouldnt bother replying, What is being hunted has to do anything with giving a feedback? Server p2w, Pumped with afk noobs, Grinding gets you nowhere or you would have to grind for 12h straight, Server is pay to win Full stop. And regarding to my crying. Nothing to cry about, I dont play trash servers however polished it may seems, its still a rotten trash inside, with no balance, No pvp. Carry on talking about history thats irrelevant But since this trash is advertised here, i got all the rights to give a feedback about this server so no more people waste their time. I Consider this site like a damn google review. I tried a server thats advertising itself like its a porshe but performs like ford fiesta. Aint nothing more to add, than Go try yourself :D Beside show me any other server that has prices such as 300 euro to get you weapon for mage maxed out with gems? XDDDDD If you have time to waste, go on. And make sure you load your paypal with at least 300 euro just to max out your weapon, or take 3 month off before you even reach the lvl to be able to farm boss that drops hermes gems for attack speed. Trust me Euros is easier. XDDDDDD Also to add, saying yeah its not p2w because you can grind your way to the top , RIGHT YEAH SURE YOU Can... LET ME GIVE YOU A REAL LIVE EXAMPLE.
Getting your best gear+ maxed out weapon, is like trying to save up for a lambo while working for national minimum wage. CIAO.

Post automatically merged:

Beat this bby
You advertising this in pripet Ukraine? Or Sahara? 1633952438551.png

Its very amazing. Experience is like buing a gucci toilet seat.

EXPECTATIONS
1633953075224.png

REALITY

1633953048593.png

DESPERATION
1633953124219.png

Last edited:
If not the notification I wouldnt bother replying, What is being hunted has to do anything with giving a feedback? Server p2w, Pumped with afk noobs, Grinding gets you nowhere or you would have to grind for 12h straight, Server is pay to win Full stop. And regarding to my crying. Nothing to cry about, I dont play trash servers however polished it may seems, its still a rotten trash inside, with no balance, No pvp. Carry on talking about history thats irrelevant But since this trash is advertised here, i got all the rights to give a feedback about this server so no more people waste their time. I Consider this site like a damn google review. I tried a server thats advertising itself like its a porshe but performs like ford fiesta. Aint nothing more to add, than Go try yourself :D Beside show me any other server that has prices such as 300 euro to get you weapon for mage maxed out with gems? XDDDDD If you have time to waste, go on. And make sure you load your paypal with at least 300 euro just to max out your weapon, or take 3 month off before you even reach the lvl to be able to farm boss that drops hermes gems for attack speed. Trust me Euros is easier. XDDDDDD Also to add, saying yeah its not p2w because you can grind your way to the top , RIGHT YEAH SURE YOU Can... LET ME GIVE YOU A REAL LIVE EXAMPLE.
Getting your best gear+ maxed out weapon, is like trying to save up for a lambo while working for national minimum wage. CIAO.

You advertising this in pripet Ukraine? Or Sahara? View attachment 62703

Its very amazing. Experience is like buing a gucci toilet seat.

EXPECTATIONS
View attachment 62705

REALITY

View attachment 62704

DESPERATION
View attachment 62706
Thanks for thread bump, keep it up baby

I remember this gm playing in our team with his friends (all edited chars) and still denying it when we came with hardproof hahaha, very amusing stuff you can experience playing on here thats for sure