• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] -Custom Client/9.31- Temuair Pre-Release beta test.

The strongest PVP team (judged by myself in a tournament) will be given a guild hall!

Cadyan why you no MSN, scumbag :p
A beta without a reset? Or getting unique stuff back once that's done?

Cadyan why you no MSN, scumbag :p
A beta without a reset? Or getting unique stuff back once that's done?

I do not know what will happen after the beta test. That is why I am having an open beta test. Currently there aren't any bugs in the server though, which means there is a high chance of NO resets!

Got any "instances" on the server?
A really good concept, however rather hard to make... Would be gr8 if u had any eitehrway ;)

23pst = 6am gmt. its now 8pm in gmt and still offline ;d

can't wait to play here once more, i miss temuair

Stop the tries of calculating the time it's opening, it is 11 hours from now on, think that way. :p

5 hours and 45 minutes till I open the beta!

- - - Updated - - -

1 hour and 45 minutes till I open the beta!

Im waiting

- - - Updated - - -

40 minutes :D

- - - Updated - - -

20 minutes

After 3 hours of online:
10 accounts created,
4 players remaining online.

40% chance you will be stuck playing, if you try.

- - - Updated - - -

First 4 people to level 5 will be able to participate in a special 2v2 PVP tournament with rewards!

UPDATE: First 4 PVP participants have been chosen!

Last edited:
It's a great server with amazing content, you definetly won't see another server like this one anywhere.
I'd recommend everybody to give this server a try and be sucked in to its great gameplay.

The free backpack give-away will end in 4 hours!
Join the server now to become part of the intense pvp!

- - - Updated - - -

FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO REACH LEVEL 8 WILL RECIEVE A FREE MOUNT!
FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO REACH LEVEL 10 WILL RECIEVE FREE VIP STATUS! (Better for the near future)

I don't want people to say "I cant find a good OT D:."
This is a awesome ot.
Thank you. :D

No problem, it was alot of work, and there is still plenty more to be done. The free legendary backpack promotion is now over!

You know writing Pre-release in the title is not a good idea to attract people. Most of the people wont even bother checking due to them thinking there will be a reset. Not everyone have spare time to play on something that can possibly get wipe in a couple of days.

Im gonna give this server another go. Played it when you start and the best stuff was the frost dragon lol. (killed the first one actually :D) .. If you worked as hard as you did back then,this server must be hella good now.

This is by far the most balanced RPG server I've played so far. I can only suggest trying it yourself, it's awesome.
Give me a shout if you see me in-game! IGN: Soulforged

Back