• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] -Custom Client/9.31- Temuair Pre-Release beta test.

First lv 5: Ruffy, Axio, Alan, Eoowie
First lv 8: Ruffy, Alan, Eoowie
First lv 10: Ruffy, Alan
Hopefully others reach us soon :p

Last edited:
The salvage is cool, except I had 2 bps of loot, and only I could only salvage 1 thing.
Lvl 7 here, xD

man the server is getting ddos or something... I log..play 10min and freeze dead.. etc etc.. been 4 time. Lost everything now -.-

Haven't died yet, aggresive playstyle tho...Only the weak die and since you lose nothing except for items upon death, it actually throws you a bit back, else you could suicide to go back into city or so :<
Only problem are the quest items, maybe should add the possibility to rebuy quest items you have obtained and lost~
Well, I got no idea how to get further in Fire Cavern, probably need to go through the level 11 door :/ like 700 exp for that...meh...

There are a few flaws with the server that need sorting out. I also need to revamp the beginning for new players. So far the beta test has been a success; learning of the problems with the server, and the good qualities of the server.

I loved the server up until I died and lost shield amulet ring and BP.

It's great and all just before you open up, add something for newbies to get to a stable point so they won't die and get discouraged when they're missing all their shit.

Suggestion: Make BP a 100% lost, but every other slot you don't lose! Not cool losing your BP & EQ.

Take this as a feedback:
I actually not even try to server cause its almost impossible for a new player knew how the server work, i mean when you kill a monster it dosnt give you exp, theres not a way to know what is the npc that give you a main quest, its hard the first quest like the one that you have to find a talisman in the sewers(rats almost kill you). You should improve the begin of the server.

i decided to stop playing here. main reasons:
1. completly new server, only spells matches comparing to old temuair
2. when i found major bug (cave without exit) and stuck there for like 16 hours, i got rewarded by death. Lost almost everything (im damn unlucky).
3. warriors are super underpowered - no health potions, low regeneration of hp/mp.
4. wizards are pretty weak an beginning - you can die on single troll which is like 3rd monster to kill.
5. priests are overpowered and there are most of them.

yea i'm crying lol

@Edward: Well, before leaving the temple, you have to speak with Muppy, this guy tells you he is the town instructor and when taking a look at the quest log, it even says "main task", so where the hell do you not understand that part? Aside from that there are enough players you can ask what to do. If you can not read, you already missed the point of RPG and exploring.

@muphet: 1. The old server did not work out, so what's bad at that?
2. Unlucky for you, you should of reported that as Thanyan is online all day, even if he is afk, you can message him so he can answer you later on. He definitely is more often online than in a 16h interval.
3. Why the hell does everyone complain about warriors? Duh, you expect them to rape everything at lv 4, well, Alan was crying about being a warrior, once he actually gave it a try he was overjoyed being one. Hitting 600+ combos, that's something a priest can only dream of, he also has hp regeneration of over 60 hp per 2 seconds, huge defensive amounts and life steal on his weapon?! Also, the server is meant to be played in a team, why do you expect to solo everything? In addition to that, warriors require a lot of skills, you can not simply go out there like as a priest.
4. Beginning is hard, once you managed to simply rope the trolls and not get in melee range, they can not do anything. With heal, magic shield and a nice damage output everyone can easily get through.
5. Yes, a priest can heal a lot, so? If your heal can make you almost unable to die, as long as you lure nothing, fine. Priest is the best 1-1 pvm vocation. But have you ever taken a look at the damage? Lv 9 wand deals 50 dmg, lv 10 priest with mlv 59 his 140 with his main spell? Sure, monsters have like 2k hp, enjoy taking every single creep out down there. I do not even want to hunt alone anymore as priest.
You can not give a feedback about balance when you only played up to the first few quests.

stop complaining, i have played here more than you, so what you can know? i send him like milion messages. thats why im so pissed off, if he could response me i wouldn't be stuck for so long time. that's all what i have to say for you.

+i can't stop playing here cause it's addictive.

You are the one complaining rofl
And I have played longer than you for sure. But well, just don't like people saying a vocation is weak just because they can not kill anything without skills and low level...

Reasons I'm still playing:
-Server is different and more challenging then most, keeping me on.
-I'm teaming up and not doing everything solo.
-I loose my bp when I die, which makes me wanna play and loot what I had or go and get it again.
-ETC.
If you need help, just msg me. :p

Reasons I'm still playing:
-Server is different and more challenging then most, keeping me on.
-I'm teaming up and not doing everything solo.
-I loose my bp when I die, which makes me wanna play and loot what I had or go and get it again.
-ETC.
If you need help, just msg me. :p

Let me guess, are you a priest or an archer?
Since they're balanced the others arent.

Thanyan as well as everyone knows Wizards suck, lol.
It's funny that you say that without knowing that the highest level is a warrior. -,-

Aside from being the highest level on the server...I guess my priest being level 12, Alan being a level 11 warriors, makes him the highest level on the server...Ehm meh k.
From my point of view, I think wizards are underpowered, warriors deal tons of damage, but are rather weak in pvm without a priest. Pretty much a requierement if you want to go on is having a healer with you or some nuke damage, you won't get far alone.

Back