• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [CUSTOM] KINGDOM AGE - ALPHA ONLINE

i was going to test it but cant get the client to work i downloaded it all and im hitting the client in admin and without admin and nothing happens and there is no info on the site

now its opening and just crashing

Last edited:
BUMP!

3b1f220f5bc2ed1a41bc9dd9545135fb.png

e8a02fa53e4f519814ca0f2dbee2e872.png

I have played this game years ago. It is very, very good!
(or it least it was, lol)

I hope it gets finally online! All it needs is a good advertisement!

Lost all attribute points on all of my characters and all spells. Nothing showing up. Was fine yesterday.

launcher broken had to download game manualy
files doesnt match

#edit
to learn spells I have to withdraw money, kinda annoying :D

Last edited:
launcher broken had to download game manualy
files doesnt match

#edit
to learn spells I have to withdraw money, kinda annoying :D

Sorry, I forgot to commit the files. Now, it's okay! :)

One of the most beautifull and big maps i have seen so far (And even more so since its onlyy in alpha phase) and the server is a hella lot of fun even tho the strongest creature you can hunt is only dragon lords. I definitely recomment this one and urge everyone to try it.

Pretty decent so far, I understand this is alpha but I just wanted to add my opinion.
Definitely needs some form of transportation, which u obviously know since u working on the train. Maybe an item you can buy to transport to temple is needed, travelling is rough in this server. The positioning of the main town is rough once you get to a certain level, I know you have your mask system to change things up, but I only have read that, havent found anything ingame about it or anything.

Also with the massive amount of low level creatures running around everywhere it really needs more AoE spells or some map edits, traveling to go somewhere to hunt and getting trapped by snakes, spiders goblins, etc gets old fast. On the topic of monsters I think some of their damage can be a little extreme, especially at the beginning. For example in mid game, dragons flame attacks are slightly too strong I think in general. Another but bigger issue with some monsters is their standard Tibia immunities like Ghosts or Wyverns and poison. Ghosts literally unkillable by a few vocations currently and the assassin's venom gets heavily affected by alot of monsters resistances.

All classes need more spells in general it gets boring quickly same spell for so long from level 10-40 is just too extreme, but I understand this is alpha. Lastly I think took the rupees too far in the other direction and made them too rare now, I think the rupee for level of monster makes sense, but they are super rare now and since the really expensive ones are only on very high level monsters. Overall I think this server has a ton of potential once quests are added and some more updates to balance it could be great.

Last edited:
How does the archer spell Phase Ammunition work? I only ever seemed to get it to work once and it only went in once specific direction.

I second this. Also not starting with attack spells for half of the vocations is pretty awful.

Pretty decent so far, I understand this is alpha but I just wanted to add my opinion.
Definitely needs some form of transportation, which u obviously know since u working on the train. Maybe an item you can buy to transport to temple is needed, travelling is rough in this server. The positioning of the main town is rough once you get to a certain level, I know you have your mask system to change things up, but I only have read that, havent found anything ingame about it or anything.

Also with the massive amount of low level creatures running around everywhere it really needs more AoE spells or some map edits, traveling to go somewhere to hunt and getting trapped by snakes, spiders goblins, etc gets old fast. On the topic of monsters I think some of their damage can be a little extreme, especially at the beginning. For example in mid game, dragons flame attacks are slightly too strong I think in general. Another but bigger issue with some monsters is their standard Tibia immunities like Ghosts or Wyverns and poison. Ghosts literally unkillable by a few vocations currently and the assassin's venom gets heavily affected by alot of monsters resistances.

All classes need more spells in general it gets boring quickly same spell for so long from level 10-40 is just too extreme, but I understand this is alpha. Lastly I think took the rupees too far in the other direction and made them too rare now, I think the rupee for level of monster makes sense, but they are super rare now and since the really expensive ones are only on very high level monsters. Overall I think this server has a ton of potential once quests are added and some more updates to balance it could be great.

Thanks for comment. We will take a look on these stuffs for sure.

How does the archer spell Phase Ammunition work? I only ever seemed to get it to work once and it only went in once specific direction.

You need to use your mouse to target it.

I second this. Also not starting with attack spells for half of the vocations is pretty awful.

Yes. We will work on that also.

UPDATES

Server changes:

7cb7bf51803334d688671f6effdc55c9.png

515047dd66a5e0a7ba29b74d5b57b93d.png

86365bae16427d439a8b6b24a420936c.png

8562007797c04d3d6015155837e0b1ca.png

56fe3bcc7b5d50caa43dacd52be81a27.png

ae95e8708e9155a91e2506b1668706b9.png

8763b51601e0e4189dff9217a4efb574.png

a8f23287d69efe4a4334d104c361dc2f.png

Client changes: