• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Xuna

Reaction score
zJXbDfg.png

Dear players

As most of you already know since it has been thoroughly discussed on our official Discord server. We will be launching a totally new PVP-Enforced world "Strife" with strictly restricted seasons of 2 months. After 2 months the world will be shut down, and the top 100 players will receive a special amount "Strife points" depending on their ranking. The strife points will be added directly on your account to either being spend on a permanent transfer to another world Pendulum or to gather more points for interesting rewards after a few seasons of Strife.

The idea of Strife is to be a PvP Enforced world, which means you will receive experience points for killing higher leveled players. Also, killing anyone will be fully justified and therefore you won't receive any unjustified kill which might lead to a banishment.

There will be no blessings and no amulet of loss on Strife. Also, the find person spell is slightly altered to encourage smaller teams or solo players to level up without the constant pressure of camping or pking by bigger teams. Find person doesn't tell you if the player you are looking for is north/east/south/west. Instead, you will only be able to see whether the player is close, far or very far.

Between each season of Strife there will be a one month off time-out duration, on which you will be able to transfer to Pendulum (if you have enough strife points). Later on, you will be able to register to strife again. This month can also be used to make additional changes needed for a better and more exciting season.

Strife is a world located in Canada and it has the following features: Fast paced, staged experience, tripled loot rate, octupled skill rate, tripled magic rate, quadrupled regeneration rate.

If you have any feedback or ideas, let us know.

Below you can find more information about Strife:
reklama.jpg

Date:
__
Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST

__

Medivia

Platforms:
__

Medivia has an official game client for all leading platforms! That is including Windows, Linux and Apple OS X.

Download section (client):
__

Medivia

Facebook:
__

Medivia Online

We have over 14000 followers!​

Last edited:
I am working on a 7.4 sprite package, that people can install if they want to experience the old Tibia 7.4 sprites again. It is unfinished right now, but it will be ready to download before the launch of strife. You will be able to find it here: Medivia Wiki

I am working on a 7.4 sprite package, that people can install if they want to experience the old Tibia 7.4 sprites again. It is unfinished right now, but it will be ready to download before the launch of strife. You will be able to find it here: Medivia Wiki

In my opinion blessings should be available

Fuck blessings, at least give us promotion for regen and less deathloss i can imagine the epic ragequits after someone dies on 120 mage xD

@Dominikzor Yeah, I wasn't sure about blessings, they were added originally but I removed them later. I tried to get as much feedback from people as I could, but there were mixed opinions about amulet of loss and blessings. I want to try the first season without blessings, but we can always make changes once we find out that people really dislike it. I think with the current rates, you should not have too many issues to get your levels back if you die for example on level 100.

@Pyrka Leci Yeah, you need pacc.

If it is pendelum rates, dieing on lvl 100 still hurts and stops alot of people from coming back after a fight. Pendelum is usually known for having fight after fight and letting people decide for themself whether its with blessings or not. I spoke with some war people about this, and they think its not even worth to exp if there are no blesses and probably massive random pk teams around to kill you in any “famous” tomb or whatsoever.

@Dominikzor Yeah, I wasn't sure about blessings, they were added originally but I removed them later. I tried to get as much feedback from people as I could, but there were mixed opinions about amulet of loss and blessings. I want to try the first season without blessings, but we can always make changes once we find out that people really dislike it. I think with the current rates, you should not have too many issues to get your levels back if you die for example on level 100.

@Pyrka Leci Yeah, you need pacc.
Most ussles thing u added on medivia fuck this pokemon graph but this pacc to make runes kills ur server on low rate
Nvm still go in and check to get some fun
What stage's will be on new server?

Still, should be less deathloss or blessing available. People want as to fight as much as possible, but as I realized the last couple of years people hate to lose so much value to their chars by doing it. I mean, on any Pendelum or serious server from medivia where people where lvl 80+ people were still shouting in TS that a lvl 100 accidently died without blessings, the guy quit for a few days etc, do we want this here?

Most people dont have the time etc to just keep exping all day long, and dont wanna lose 10 lvls in a fight - get bless or reduce losses

What I forgot to mention was, is that the funniest fights come out of sneaks, and with the risk of being sneaked, and lose like 3-6h of exping on higher levels its not even worth it to gather and just fight all the time like on last versions. Active wars are based on people exping, not on people sitting in PZ and waiting for a target to move to a boat.

Without bless is better, otherwise in 1 week will be lvls 150, sharing accs exping 24/7 that char like every medivia, gms have to do their jobs or this will fail hard

Still, should be less deathloss or blessing available. People want as to fight as much as possible, but as I realized the last couple of years people hate to lose so much value to their chars by doing it. I mean, on any Pendelum or serious server from medivia where people where lvl 80+ people were still shouting in TS that a lvl 100 accidently died without blessings, the guy quit for a few days etc, do we want this here?

Most people dont have the time etc to just keep exping all day long, and dont wanna lose 10 lvls in a fight - get bless or reduce losses

just stfu let it be server like 90% ppl playing to pk/sneak/fight and such and 10% charlovers to outlevel people and win some useless points no bless & aol is really cool thing

looking foreword to this, everyone i know is playing, all hail american team ;)

Back