• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Could you stop making new accouts to post on this thread?

Every "team" worth fighting with is either in Kasteria or not playing during summer. Or maybe your talking about your discord fans as "teams"?
There are going to be some decent teams as I have heard, will be fun

Bro teams that play kasteria are different teams then play on medivia etc. So your wrong there buddy xd @wullmurt
Really "bro". Cause im one of the top teams of 7,4 and that team is either playing kasteria now or not playing at all.

The only commander will be dominik that's playing. Who else? Might be some small pvp-teams, sure but nothing for a proper war. Dominik is gonna try recruit 70% of the server aswell as usual so i don't really se this "war" being anything close to good.

There is still no 7.4 server out there right now that's not corrupt like medivia or useless owner like classictibia.

Kaio, Kano... Easily 80 people...
Instict/Dan/Moe... Easily 40 people...
Tyz/Oten... Easily 50 people...
Damodreds... Easily 40 people...

And it goes on...

+spriiiiiiiiiiiii.png comes at launch

I don't know what else you need...

Last edited:
7.4 ""Advanced "" players who can't handle an enforced World...
Reminds me of old Inferna and Dolera...

Ever fought vs Dan?

Server's hosted in Canada, if you're from EU you can always put the ping excuse

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.png

Last edited:
Really "bro". Cause im one of the top teams of 7,4 and that team is either playing kasteria now or not playing at all.

The only commander will be dominik that's playing. Who else? Might be some small pvp-teams, sure but nothing for a proper war. Dominik is gonna try recruit 70% of the server aswell as usual so i don't really se this "war" being anything close to good.

There is still no 7.4 server out there right now that's not corrupt like medivia or useless owner like classictibia.
That you pick words like "top team" tells me enough about you xd. Well goodluck with ya top team on kasteria! After one week of spamming hotkeys and same battles all over again its boring as fuck xd

beside dominik there are pretty much no proper commanders anymore. So the chance that dominik as only commander starts is pretty big. Taze aint giving fun fights anyways only gather for hours so he can stay kasteria. Thats probaly who you mean right xd?

Last edited:
Back