• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
This looks cool. I can't wait to penetrate the complaining virgins on this forum!

People will quit after 1-2 weeks due to no bless, but it's probably gonna be intense as fuck first 2 weeks XD

For sure at lvl 100+ it starts to hurt when you die. But with this rates etc i think its fine even around lvl 90. And lets hope most fights will be arouns lvl 80 cause those are the most fun fights

That you pick words like "top team" tells me enough about you xd. Well goodluck with ya top team on kasteria! After one week of spamming hotkeys and same battles all over again its boring as fuck xd

beside dominik there are pretty much no proper commanders anymore. So the chance that dominik as only commander starts is pretty big. Taze aint giving fun fights anyways only gather for hours so he can stay kasteria. Thats probaly who you mean right xd?
I'm not playing during the summer, have fun grinding a dead OT when it's nice weather outside.

Taze is the only one giving fights, dominik refuse to fight. Taze goes out fighting with no bless, dominik run defence when 1-2 guys dies. Fighthing dominik for last year i've think we outnumred him 2-3 times total. But we gone out fighting with 5-15 less people so many times.

At least when u fight Wille you know you get a fight. Dominik don't even run out and fight if their is sneak, he just let people die even if you sneak with 5-10 people.

Could you stop making new accouts to post on this thread?

Every "team" worth fighting with is either in Kasteria or not playing during summer. Or maybe your talking about your discord fans as "teams"?

You mean all the teams that got kicked from medivia servers :D

I'm not playing during the summer, have fun grinding a dead OT when it's nice weather outside.

Taze is the only one giving fights, dominik refuse to fight. Taze goes out fighting with no bless, dominik run defence when 1-2 guys dies. Fighthing dominik for last year i've think we outnumred him 2-3 times total. But we gone out fighting with 5-15 less people so many times.

At least when u fight Wille you know you get a fight. Dominik don't even run out and fight if their is sneak, he just let people die even if you sneak with 5-10 people.

Taze sucks dick

woooow, can i be ur friend? :D what u gonna do outside, maybe we can hang? I live in Sweden too! u sound so relaxed and fun.
hockeymoggis

@Nifz aqua want to call you and speak about this new medivia server,pls answer <3

medivia by far best server this will be amazing
Not really.. can't take medivia seriously anytime since Iryont banished me and a bunch of friends because our enemies paid him to do so.
Not to mention he sells IPs to people who pay enough for it.

I got banished for destructive behavior..
What I did?.. I helped newbs, gave them free started items so they'd be able to enjoy the game more.
Helped people with quest.. a lot of "nice" things, to be honest.
The bad thing I did?.. ripping our enemy guild in a OB.. (I didn't even get RS)
banished the day after...

So no.. it's not the best.. not when the owner seems to be like facebook and does favors for the highest bidder.

Back