• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not really.. can't take medivia seriously anytime since Iryont banished me and a bunch of friends because our enemies paid him to do so.
Not to mention he sells IPs to people who pay enough for it.

I got banished for destructive behavior..
What I did?.. I helped newbs, gave them free started items so they'd be able to enjoy the game more.
Helped people with quest.. a lot of "nice" things, to be honest.
The bad thing I did?.. ripping our enemy guild in a OB.. (I didn't even get RS)
banished the day after...

So no.. it's not the best.. not when the owner seems to be like facebook and does favors for the highest bidder.

What was your name in Medivia? If you were so helpful... you won't mind in sharing it... right?

Not really.. can't take medivia seriously anytime since Iryont banished me and a bunch of friends because our enemies paid him to do so.
Not to mention he sells IPs to people who pay enough for it.

I got banished for destructive behavior..
What I did?.. I helped newbs, gave them free started items so they'd be able to enjoy the game more.
Helped people with quest.. a lot of "nice" things, to be honest.
The bad thing I did?.. ripping our enemy guild in a OB.. (I didn't even get RS)
banished the day after...

So no.. it's not the best.. not when the owner seems to be like facebook and does favors for the highest bidder.
My friend you will never find a 100% clean game

Admins, cheaters, hackers, toxic kids, unbalanced new content, pay2win, broken economy, etc, etc... we always cry and I'm the first one XD

The game doesn't matters...

this server wil be dominik vs dominik xD no one will start anyway dominik is lying to you guys xD

I already know a few teams that are going to play, its fine. Dont always need the same enemies over and over.

guys don't waste your time this server will be only for rpg players don't trust dominik won't be any fights there no one gonna start this server good luck

Gonna download the new sprites now for 7.4 so I can start to play, been waiting since the update change those. THOUGH, both Pendulum AND Strife are hosted in NA? Not cool

Back