• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The struggle when there's no 400 mages on shop and you actually have to level your char from the beginning...

Wholesome admins?

Last edited:
So much salt in this thread, if you guys dont want to play, fine, but why spew irrelevant shit in the thread. Matthias why are you spamming? Go play your Kasteria and enjoy that instead :)

So much salt in this thread, if you guys dont want to play, fine, but why spew irrelevant shit in the thread. Matthias why are you spamming? Go play your Kasteria and enjoy that instead :)

I would never write such shit but someone had to do it after last man is hating everywhere left and right.
So just wanted to show him how retarded it is to write such stuff.

8d9007b19248eb1ccdca3fc1f8ebcf33.png

I would never write such shit but someone had to do it after last man is hating everywhere left and right.
So just wanted to show him how retarded it is to write such stuff.

8d9007b19248eb1ccdca3fc1f8ebcf33.png
Dont take my posts serious xd
I hope kasteria is alive for another year for you. I editted that post. Cool now?

Merge Legacy and Destiny and I will consider playing with this old sprites.

Opening new worlds is just gonna make the current situation worse.
Medivia 2020 be like 10 worlds... catastrofe.

Last man dont wanna play now and server "suck ball suddenly"
cus we wouldnt let him join us 🤣 🤣

RRRReeeject

Last man dont wanna play now and server "suck ball suddenly"
cus we wouldnt let him join us 🤣 🤣

RRRReeeject
Wtf? I just made a char lvl 8 to play tomorrow and omw to work now. Haha delussional shit happening or what? Idk what made you think i wanted to join you guys even? Dominik started texting me i think fille dont want you in ts. But i didnt even ask him for ts and i answered thats fine cause i wouldnt even join. Now we got that out the air and you can go back to ya tomb and get atleast 30 lvls higher then the rest so you can fight.

I'm not defending medivia at all, I don't like it anymore, and I don't like Iryont.

However, don't be so damn bashing on online numbers.
Just because the numbers drop quickly after a launch doesn't mean it's dying, it's mean people are falling bvack to routines again after hype.

if 500 people were interested in playing medivia...
on launch, 350+ of them will be online because their own hype about it, but within a day or two.. they're not gonna have same online times as they did on launch, they'll spread out..
so 500 people, say AVG 5 hours playing/day. 24/5 = 4.8.
So we have 4.8 daily "shifts".. 500 people / 4.8 = 104 people per shift.

So at the launch with 350 people, will soon turn into 100-110 people as they return to "their shift".
You are a RETARD if you think that just because there's X players at launch and first day, that number will stay forever..

Again, I'm NOT defending medivia.. but you retards need to hear the damn truth, you've been living in your messed up bubble of lies and pride that you failed to see reason to events.
Also.. YOU are a COMPLETE retard if you are attracted to the game that gets most players online!..
That's how spoofing are born, if you only call games good if they have shitload of "characters" then you are part of the community that promote cheating and spoofing among servers.

FIND A DAMN GAME YOU LIKE AND ENJOY, promote good games that works fine.. stop promoting idiots ots that's just good at spoofing and getting away with it.. such as realistic, wearetibia, kasteria and many other games.. (wearetibia isn't good at getting away with it but behavior is still promoted by you).

I agree with theGahl on this. Numbers doesn't matter at all. All those numbers the community cares, can be spoofed.
Medivia's most know 7.4 server with many people interested in it YET they can only pull 300 players at launch.

That looks real and not those servers with 1000 players online first day and Zero 2 weeks after.

Last edited:
Don't forget your allowed to use 2 chars on same server now, so the number is higher then other medivia servers in launch just because of that.

Btw, fun that the Ironyt finally admitted he has been listning to idiots when making decisions. Too bad your only changing your mind because the the income is getting lower and you wanna act like "oh i was stupid, plz comeback".

He thought he had the best server ever and people would keep playing whatever delusional decision you could take. Funny that the reality even caught up with you. Now trying to do everything to get people back. Intresting to see if it works.

Back