• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Strife [Friday, 12th of July 2019, 20:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Don't forget your allowed to use 2 chars on same server now, so the number is higher then other medivia servers in launch just because of that.

Btw, fun that the Ironyt finally admitted he has been listning to idiots when making decisions. Too bad your only changing your mind because the the income is getting lower and you wanna act like "oh i was stupid, plz comeback".

He thought he had the best server ever and people would keep playing whatever delusional decision you could take. Funny that the reality even caught up with you. Now trying to do everything to get people back. Intresting to see if it works.

wtf r u even rambling about

Eventho i haven't had alot of time to play i've enjoyed the few hours i've been online greatly, went to a fight yesterday, shot 5 sds and got 5 lvls :D

Iryont wrote that if alot of people want it to stay, he might consider making it longer I think

Too bad the world resets after 2 months, I would like pvp-enforced to stay.

60 days is quite a lot for a mid-rate PVP-E.
I like that the date is set, so we the players are informed.
I don't like that the down-time is 30 days in-between seasons though, i would've liked 7 days.

who knows if we are kind he adds another 1 month. it wouldn't hurt anybody if he did.

well, it would hurt the current top 10 after 2 months who think they've won? Or people who just planned to play 60 days, and have something else booked after that, etc.. I think you mean it wouldn't hurt you :)

well, it would hurt the current top 10 after 2 months who think they've won? Or people who just planned to play 60 days, and have something else booked after that, etc.. I think you mean it wouldn't hurt you :)
if they can do it 2 months they can do it 3 months aswell. why not give majority a month more fun. Cause im sure if you hold a poll majority would vote at the end for another month.

if they can do it 2 months they can do it 3 months aswell. why not give majority a month more fun. Cause im sure if you hold a poll majority would vote at the end for another month.

ofc the majority would vote to extend it for a month, the majority is not in top10 to receive the rewards? Some people have plans outside of Tibia, as i already explained above :)

Also, why do u want to extend it for a month when barely a week has gone and we have 7+ weeks to go?

ofc the majority would vote to extend it for a month, the majority is not in top10 to receive the rewards? Some people have plans outside of Tibia, as i already explained above :)

Also, why do u want to extend it for a month when barely a week has gone and we have 7+ weeks to go?
Dude wtf your going all serious about it. Its just an idea. What i heard from others. No need for whining directly. Glad you explained that people have plans outside tibia. Nobody knew that. Ty.

Dude wtf your going all serious about it. Its just an idea. What i heard from others. No need for whining directly. Glad you explained that people have plans outside tibia. Nobody knew that. Ty.

Lol because you say stupid stuff like "1 more month wouldn't hurt anyone" but u give no reason to WHY we should extend it for 1 month?
I also have a stupid suggestion, let's extend server with 10 years. If you ask why, u are too serious for me!!11

Just stop putting out suggestions without a reason and enjoy the fucking 7+ weeks we have.

Lol because you say stupid stuff like "1 more month wouldn't hurt anyone" but u give no reason to WHY we should extend it for 1 month?
I also have a stupid suggestion, let's extend server with 10 years. If you ask why, u are too serious for me!!11

Just stop putting out suggestions without a reason and enjoy the fucking 7+ weeks we have.
one simple reason. one more month of fun? what other political reasons you wanna hear? all the peeps that started none of them really are intrested in being top 10 so they get to pendulum. fok pendulum lol.

one simple reason. one more month of fun? what other political reasons you wanna hear? all the peeps that started none of them really are intrested in being top 10 so they get to pendulum. fok pendulum lol.

then i propose to keep it up for 10 years, because it's 10 years of more fun. The rewards are not only a transfer to pendulum.

then i propose to keep it up for 10 years, because it's 10 years of more fun. The rewards are not only a transfer to pendulum.
with this rates etc its not possible to have 10 years of more fun. you know it. you just like to be sarcastic and a idiot. Probaly you are one of those 10 people out of 200 who is hoping to reach top 10 so he can go almighty pendulum😂😂

@Czesc

the only guy that try to act like somebody is you XD i am just writing STRAIGHT facts, while you are trying to show that u play long, u are somebody, u are too stonk and there is no good enemy for u

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

please random, u cant even say your name, because u are fucking MEMBER, not even a part of a team ,just a soldier that listen to commands of others, never try to make an action, just waiting for a call to do something. 100% you, AND THATS A STRAIGHT FACT TOO.

ignore

btw i played every edition and i was with sweden not with empty team for the first time, i moved to empty team cuz after some edition of kasteria team broke and went 7.4 which i dont belong, thats A STRAIGHT FACT TOO, and the STRAIGHT FACT that u dont know this, shows that u are random that only try to act big writing that he fight for 7 years but the truth is that he is here for 1 week XD

botter :
1.Bajon
Poland

111 Royal Paladin
dist fighting.

good player that is not botter :
201.Polack Legenden
Poland

141 Royal Paladin

thats just a distance fighting, but at every skill highscore its same. block trainers after xx skill or as i said 2-3 weeks before, have again overpowered paladins/knights

No need for longer edition than 60 days. 12 days from start and you already can see that many ppl left.
You get points for top100 but only points for top20 can let you get free transfer?

Back