• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom] ROSOT~8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i am not home im sorry i cant do anything about the lag or anything right now ill be home tomorrow around 12:00 Canada time, if you have any problems just post them here and ill fix/talk with you about it tomorrow thanks.

Did you make any changes?
I feel like I am getting less exp and dealing less damage
Bug - Knights cant use the rope spell

oh and someone donated and didnt get any points from it.. i forgot who but yeah..

more content......... the dropped exp rate makes it boring. wile people beeign invited to ur house get a rebirth in 120 mins and people that actually hunt take about 1 day for a rebirth.

wile theres nothing to really do after level 400 since no spells n stuff are implentet. i will wait for updates :)

you now hafto walk threw every second spawn to find the hidden portal to the boss area

Custom Client. (NO IP NEEDED)

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3a7e322zap8jph

Custom Client Pics

Main Screen:
fmnvk.png

In-Game:
3163eiq.png

Last edited:
If anyone wants to take over this ot Let me know. Private message.

Does the 2 new Website look alright, @ RivaleGaming. If you would like a Homepage Layout like so message me.

Server is back online back to the way it was 1 website nothing else ill be spending time on updating it and fixing bugs/balancing vocations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back