• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Digimon World Online ❂ RPG ❂ Custom

Felipe1880

Reaction score
ikyULwZ.png

Welcome to the Digimon Wolrd Online!
An fan game online of Digimon, and we intend to give them the best possible experience.

- What is Digimon World Online?
DwoRPG, It is a game that simulates the world of so beloved Digimons. With low rate of experience and a great rpg included for fun players. Within the game you can find and capture more than 350 species of Digimon, and complete quests, dungeons and fight against bosses

kFUsDUy.png

Summary
Custom Client: http://www.dworpg.com/p/client

Experience: Custom XP (Low-Medium)
PvP: Closed (Specific Areas) / Duels
100% New Custom Map (extensive)
More than 350 Digimons (balanced)
Over 25 custom missions (Solo/Party)
10+ Random Dungeons (Easy/Medium/Hard)
World Events (invasions)
Dedicated 24/7 server with no lag
No overpowered donations (mostly cosmetic)

kFUsDUy.png

- Analyzer (Digimon Data Base)
With analyzer you can check information such as status, skills, location and evolutions of Digimon unlocked through tasks.

DttyhC8.jpg

- Catch System (Digitama Data)
The capture system is to use "Diginet" to obtain the digimon data already weakened, allowing your digitalize through some items.

latest

- Digimon Status (Attributes)
Behind this system, each level conquered by your Digimon will be possible to distribute an amount of points in attributes (Lucky/Wisdom/Strength/Agility/Magic Defense/Sustain)

kFUsDUy.png

These are only some of the many other systems we find in DwoRPG

Last edited:
Played this a while back when it first came out, but then there were a bunch of problems and resets so I stopped playing. It also seemed like there were not many digimon.
It was pretty fun though and had me playing for a 1-2 weeks. Maybe ill try it again and see how it is now. :)

Was never much of a Digimon fan, but I'll give this a try either way. See you ingame!

Server honestly sucks, Tutorial is a two second shit show with absolutely no assistance as it shoots you off to the main land with no basic knowledge of the game and some items you hardly know how to use.... Then Everything in the damn server kills you before you FINALLY figure out how to even use your digimon.... it's a fail server

Server honestly sucks, Tutorial is a two second shit show with absolutely no assistance as it shoots you off to the main land with no basic knowledge of the game and some items you hardly know how to use.... Then Everything in the damn server kills you before you FINALLY figure out how to even use your digimon.... it's a fail server
Indeed.

Didnt tried the server yet but i can see 4 tutorial on the website. You cant really miss it its a bad ass video saying tutorial for x/ tutorial for y.

edit: its like 10 different tutorial.

You can access a guide in-game that gives you a bunch of information about how everything works.
Overall the server has changed SO much and a lot more has been added since the last time I played. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't really any English Speaking players.. and no one in help chat to help with problems.
p1tzL6L.jpg

You can access a guide in-game that gives you a bunch of information about how everything works.
Overall the server has changed SO much and a lot more has been added since the last time I played. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't really any English Speaking players.. and no one in help chat to help with problems.
p1tzL6L.jpg
Ill be playing this for a bit later today/tomorrow. Seems like pokemon but a bit different. Seems kinda fun.

im playing this also seems fun and i also had trouble with digimon I rage to both admins for 2 hours non stop talking they literally told me what to put in digimon which was mainly wisdom and strength.

im playing this also seems fun and i also had trouble with digimon I rage to both admins for 2 hours non stop talking they literally told me what to put in digimon which was mainly wisdom and strength.
msg me ingame. You also need check what you need to evo. Sometime you need more str or more dex so it can evo into what you want.

I've tried playing this server and its nice but i have problem - each 2-5minutes my server crash (i use dx9) it first time happen for me on otclient anyone know how to fix that?

I've tried playing this server and its nice but i have problem - each 2-5minutes my server crash (i use dx9) it first time happen for me on otclient anyone know how to fix that?
try opengl
open GL works gg for me

edit: I need people to grind with me !! I evolved my damn champion thing but i cant actually evo it cause i need to be lvl50. So much faster in party. If anyone got fire or water ill be lvling in candlemon.whisp me. Taking a break tonight but back tomorrow morning.

Last edited: