• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] InsanityOT | 8.6 7171 | HIGHEXP | CLOSED-BETA | CUSTOM | Closed-beta is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played the "Old InsanityOT" and i would like to play this one as well.
Good luck with this one!
My vocation: Necromancer

i want play i play in old version and i want play on new nick Hefajstos voc Nercomancer ?

Immature owner.
Oh man, this is a new low. Even for you.
You come to bash my thread with false accusations because I destroyed you in another thread?
Please, do not come to otland and tell everyone that your "uncle" works at cipsoft. Not to mention that you're also a proven scammer.
zkOCG75.png

https://otland.net/threads/the-legendary-door-level-999-gate-of-expertise.235079/page-5#post-2380738

Sure I wanna try :D Voc : Archer

Oh man, this is a new low. Even for you.
You come to bash my thread with false accusations because I destroyed you in another thread?
Please, do not come to otland and tell everyone that your "uncle" works at cipsoft. Not to mention that you're also a proven scammer.
zkOCG75.png

https://otland.net/threads/the-legendary-door-level-999-gate-of-expertise.235079/page-5#post-2380738
Congratulations, that post was a week ago and i make a post saying "He is level 999" and you make a comment saying:

Its not interesting for you tho. Your uncle already told you whats behind the door :'( since ya know.. he works at cipsoft

Now that is a low, even for you bud. I am just gonna add you to the ignore list, cya!

Ayy, is that my favorite mature scammer?

Keep it up, BRO!
Not a scammer, but ok bro whatever you wanna think.

Last edited:
Congratulations, that post was a week ago and i make a post saying "He is level 999" and you make a comment saying:

Now that is a low, even for you bud. I am just gonna add you to the ignore list, cya!
Bye :)

I'd like to give it a shot as an Archer if you're still looking for a couple of testers.

For your sake @DestinationSer and your server, I hope that you've taken care of the issues we discussed a couple months ago. If you've done that, then I can't do anything but wish you luck with your new server! :)

For your sake @DestinationSer and your server, I hope that you've taken care of the issues we discussed a couple months ago. If you've done that, then I can't do anything but wish you luck with your new server! :)
This is not the same server as the one you're talking about :) Look at the front page

insanityot.hopto.org?
Yes, but this is a completely remade version.

New map, new monsters, new quests, new spells and scripts. This server is suited to be for 0-50 prestiges :)

Aka, nothing like the other server.

Yes, but this is a completely remade version.

New map, new monsters, new quests, new spells and scripts. This server is suited to be for 0-50 prestiges :)

Aka, nothing like the other server.
Then my post still apply. :)
Also, with this "completely remade version", you should put more work into your website (layout, engine, features etc.) even though you're/you were using znote, there are still a lot of things you can do to improve the looks of it. That's the main thing that affects me as a player to begin with since that's the first impression you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back