• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] InsanityOT | 8.6 7171 | HIGHEXP | CLOSED-BETA | CUSTOM | Closed-beta is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even responding to people in your otland thread :) good start.
Sorry, I cannot reply to everyone.
Reasons I simply do not respond can be;
1. Either im busy (cause this is a closed-beta, and I have a lot of stuff to fix hehe)
2. The question has already been answered in a previous post
3. Or i simply missed it

Also, if you're referring to the post which Exorcist posted. It worked itself out :)

if people stop playing before end of this beta u can give acc to some more people :D i'm even willing to test as any class u want me to

if people stop playing before end of this beta u can give acc to some more people :D i'm even willing to test as any class u want me to
We're only doing 10 people sorry. The spot has already been given away, but if anymore spots gets free I'll be sure to pm you :)

You've seen me online and we've talked but now i relogged and it says invalid account name and i cant login,sup with that?

You've seen me online and we've talked but now i relogged and it says invalid account name and i cant login,sup with that?
You must be writing your account info wrong.

@Edit
For some reason MySQL shut down. Sorry about that.
Server is starting up now

@Heon @Shade ~ @Absynt

My level reset, won't bother playing haha
Someone can take my spot

My level reset, won't bother playing haha
Someone can take my spot
Sorry about that, but as you all know this is closed-beta and whatever is done during closed-beta wont stick once it officially launches :) I might be balancing, adding content tomorrow so the beta will most likely end tomorrow instead. 3 days is way to long, as ive already collected most of the information needed to balance the vocations/bosses.

Sorry about that, but as you all know this is closed-beta and whatever is done during closed-beta wont stick once it officially launches :) I might be balancing, adding content tomorrow so the beta will most likely end tomorrow instead. 3 days is way to long, as ive already collected most of the information needed to balance the vocations/bosses.
yw

so today is the beta any class missing or all taken?

We're only doing 10 people sorry. The spot has already been given away, but if anymore spots gets free I'll be sure to pm you :)
Btw on beta is not enought content to test it for more than 8-12h. Wait for normal start. It will be way more interesting than.

Closed-beta is over as I've collected all the information needed to balance the server further. Will be working on adding more content, thank you all for wanting to join closed-beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back