• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] InsanityOT | 8.6 7171 | HIGHEXP | CLOSED-BETA | CUSTOM | Closed-beta is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how I gave this guy tons of money for him to turn around the next day and shut his server down to make a "new erra" which I get no money back or Any of my items that he didn't even finish.. Scumbag material at it's finest.

This is a prime example as to why the OT scene died fuckin longggggggggggg ago.

Love how I gave this guy tons of money for him to turn around the next day and shut his server down to make a "new erra" which I get no money back or Any of my items that he didn't even finish.. Scumbag material at it's finest.

you donated your fault lmao

Shut your mouth, dont donate to ot servers if you expect them to be up for a lifetime.
Grow up

Shut your mouth, dont donate to ot servers if you expect them to be up for a lifetime.
Grow up
Is the server shutdowned? In that case he should get his money back. If not, he should get the donation points he paid for (if that exists) so I dont see the problem.

Is the server shutdowned? In that case he should get his money back. If not, he should get the donation points he paid for (if that exists) so I dont see the problem.
agree but he must prove it

The server where he donated is shut down, yes. No hes not getting a refund cause he had his money worth of fun.

The server where he donated is shut down, yes. No hes not getting a refund cause he had his money worth of fun.
telling people that donate to your server to shut up or making fun of them sounds a little odd PR wise, just saying.

You could just say you dont do re-founds and people pay w/e they get w/e as long as the server is online(1 day, 1 week, 1 month 1 year etc) and thats it.

Trying to go full asshole making fun of donators is just not wise

Now if you just got his money, and shut the sever down that is just not cool hahaha

telling people that donate to your server to shut up or making fun of them sounds a little odd PR wise, just saying.

You could just say you dont do re-founds and people pay w/e they get w/e as long as the server is online(1 day, 1 week, 1 month 1 year etc) and thats it.

Trying to go full asshole making fun of donators is just not wise

Now if you just got his money, and shut the sever down that is just not cool hahaha
You got this all wrong.
First off, @KikiRook has been commenting about this very thing on several of my threads. The server he is talking about is not this one, but the previous server I had which were up for atleast 2-3 months. He had his money worth of fun.

Also, how could you not expect me to go "full asshole" when the guy is sitting there basically telling me that its my fault that ot's is 'supposedly' dieing?

She dont need to rage on this thread when she can just pm him in inbox and work something out on his new server. an Donation is just to help someone out anyways. just leave flash alone @KikiRook on this thread.

I had absolutely None of my moneys worth before you shut your server down dickhead, You didn't even finish my order and then proceeded to tell me you would keep the server up while running this new server WHILE finishing what I paid for While None of that was true and After 2 Weeks of my waiting for something promised in 2-3 days you shut the server down with no notice to start something new and Proceed to let me know I'll receive NOTHING and will have Nothing to do with this new erra, You're a fuckin joke like your shit head friend Xera, I wish you the best of luck on your next piss excuse for a server filled with nothing but bots, Deuces.

@KikiRook you're the idiot for donating to a server that was closing rofl. Your fault, don't bitch and gtfo
If it wasn't in his knowledge it's a really upsetting situation. He probably might've gotten a refund (if it is like how he said) if he wasn't behaving like he does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back