• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] InsanityOT | 8.6 7171 | HIGHEXP | CLOSED-BETA | CUSTOM | Closed-beta is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Donation issue

he's probably just pushing it to see what he can get away with. It's probably the first time someone has spoken up about how they feel about their donation going to waste(in your opinion). Next time you donate just know that it's a "donation" and it's really up to him if he decides to do anything past that.

Call your bank and tell them you didn't receive your virtual goods if it's an issue. They'll refund your money right away.

@Dot

u the gm's buddy? ;)

I had absolutely None of my moneys worth before you shut your server down dickhead, You didn't even finish my order and then proceeded to tell me you would keep the server up while running this new server WHILE finishing what I paid for While None of that was true and After 2 Weeks of my waiting for something promised in 2-3 days you shut the server down with no notice to start something new and Proceed to let me know I'll receive NOTHING and will have Nothing to do with this new erra, You're a fuckin joke like your shit head friend Xera, I wish you the best of luck on your next piss excuse for a server filled with nothing but bots, Deuces.
You really need to dial down on that attitude of yours.
You donated to my server which you DID get your moneys worth of fun for even if you wont allow yourself to see that.
Also, im a joke? Weren't you the one who threatened to hack and ddos my server? I should also mention that YOU were the one that claimed to be rich, you claimed to own a WoW server where you made thousands and thousands of dollars. You also claimed to be a girl, while you aren't. Not that it matters whatsoever wether you're rich or not or wether you're a girl or a boy. I just find this whole thing hilarious.
You need to get over it and move on. Its several months ago now and you did indeed get your money worth of fun.

Last edited:
You donated to my server which you DID get your moneys worth of fun for even if you wont allow yourself to see that.
Also, im a joke? Weren't you the one who threatened to hack and ddos my server? I should also mention that YOU were the one that claimed to be rich, you claimed to own a WoW server where you made thousands and thousands of dollars. You also claimed to be a girl, while you aren't. Not that it matters whatsoever wether you're rich or not or wether you're a girl or a boy. I just find this whole thing hilarious.

how's the server doing? How many people are online, might check it out

The server is not online right now, the server that this thread is about is atm under development awaiting release.

was the test server a success? how many people did you allow to join? I remember playing one of your server's a while back, it was a lot of fun, but all I did was BOT on it.

oh, and one of your GM's loved giving me free items <8D ... :rolleyes:

don't remember his name haha don't ask

was the test server a success? how many people did you allow to join? I remember playing one of your server's a while back, it was a lot of fun, but all I did was BOT on it.
The test server was a success, but was only held online for approx 24 hours+- due to having collected the info needed to balance. Now the only thing that remains doing is add more content

The test server was a success, but was only held online for approx 24 hours+- due to having collected the info needed to balance. Now the only thing that remains doing is add more content

is it going to be a bot friendly server or what? who are you aiming to please with this server?

when's release?

is it going to be a bot friendly server or what? who are you aiming to please with this server?

when's release?
The server is based on 0-50 prestige, its manual friendly and botting is punished with banishments. Release date hasn't been decided yet

You need to get over it and move on. Its several months ago now and you did indeed get your money worth of fun.
obviously you can't read or even remember what the fuck I bought off you, "Flasherino deal" which included an entire set for myself cus your server was p2w trash like this new one will be regardless of what you say... A House above temple With 10 of your Orb Trees and almost 10 prestige on the server WITH my own promotion... now what I recieved was shit, Half my set, No promotion, Wasnt top prestige, Got a tiny ass 10x10 house with 1 floor that was shit with only 5 trees, Not to mention Before paying for this shit deal I spoke with you over the "new erra" bullshit that you insistently told me you wouldn't be having one for months.. This happened a WEEK before you closed your server.. which I find absolutely hilarious that you swear you didn't scam me.. you're a shit paid host like the rest of the washups you see posting on here with no new shit out anymore. Stick to what your doin and scripting for the dead ass Tibia scene cus its the only fuckin thing your good for.. Scumbag

obviously you can't read or even remember what the fuck I bought off you, "Flasherino deal" which included an entire set for myself cus your server was p2w trash like this new one will be regardless of what you say... A House above temple With 10 of your Orb Trees and almost 10 prestige on the server WITH my own promotion... now what I recieved was shit, Half my set, No promotion, Wasnt top prestige, Got a tiny ass 10x10 house with 1 floor that was shit with only 5 trees, Not to mention Before paying for this shit deal I spoke with you over the "new erra" bullshit that you insistently told me you wouldn't be having one for months.. This happened a WEEK before you closed your server.. which I find absolutely hilarious that you swear you didn't scam me.. you're a shit paid host like the rest of the washups you see posting on here with no new shit out anymore. Stick to what your doin and scripting for the dead ass Tibia scene cus its the only fuckin thing your good for.. Scumbag
why bother finishing your shit when you threatened to ddos his server and hack him, claiming you had friends from lizard squad and shit ready to ddos his new ot, etc
if i recall correctly you were missing 1 or 2 pieces that didn't even matter of your set, you got 7 tress (which was the max), 3 floor 10x10 house, you were top prestige till some guy farmed tokens more than you, you did get the promotion.
stop lying out of your ass lmao you were literally the very first person to get the last promotion

why bother finishing your shit when you threatened to ddos his server and hack him, claiming you had friends from lizard squad and shit ready to ddos his new ot, etc
if i recall correctly you were missing 1 or 2 pieces that didn't even matter of your set, you got 7 tress (which was the max), 3 floor 10x10 house, you were top prestige till some guy farmed tokens more than you, you did get the promotion.
stop lying out of your ass lmao you were literally the very first person to get the last promotion
Yet I made a deal with flash for 10 trees And our deal entailed making my house bigger while Maintaining the biggest prestige and I never got my Promotion and was missing for then "1 or 2 pieces" Get off flashes dick if you don't know what the fuck your talkin about, Your the one who bad mouthed flash when you opened your own server which you rage quit in a week... At least you weren't a complete tool so i'll give you some credit.. You at least gave me my money back.

Last edited:
not to leak his db to public
A database from back in Feb, when it was a test server and all of that information was not used on any other server. This isnt even the place to start this argument, if you wanna be an adult and message me that is fine.

@Ontopic

Shut your mouth, dont donate to ot servers if you expect them to be up for a lifetime.
Grow up
You shouldn't run a ot server for a week just to make donations, then not give them back ;d at least when i run a ot server and people donate i give there points back, but i guess people have there own options. Also agreeing to do a deal with someone just to give them a different deal, do you think that will make people donate to your server? =\

Last edited:
can't believe how much offtopic there is in this thread... take it to pm guys!

on topic:
Although generally i don't really like real high exp servers i enjoyed your last server :)
good luck with the project

Just do a charge back and forget about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back