• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Mythera realm 8.6 [Custom Realmap, Cast System, Free Points, Dedicated Host] Offline...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a mage, normal attacks or casting Utevo Lux doesn't do anything. I just get "attacked" by mobs and it's not doing a thing...
What do you mean normal attacks does nothing? And i will look into utevo lux not working.

preview.php

preview.php

I made this with 2 url's, you will have to play with the values to get it how you want, remember to use a + character in replace of a space
Top image
Code:
http://img.dafont.com/preview.php?text=Mythera+realm+8.6+PvP-E&ttf=lifecraft0&ext=1&size=53&psize=l&y=56
Bottom image
Code:
http://img.dafont.com/preview.php?text=[+Custom+Realmap,+Cast+System,+Free+Points]+Open+Beta&ttf=lifecraft0&ext=1&size=26&psize=l&y=56

and this is the font
http://www.dafont.com/lifecraft.font

preview.php

preview.php

I made this with 2 url's, you will have to play with the values to get it how you want, remember to use a + character in replace of a space
Top image
Code:
http://img.dafont.com/preview.php?text=Mythera+realm+8.6+PvP-E&ttf=lifecraft0&ext=1&size=53&psize=l&y=56
Bottom image
Code:
http://img.dafont.com/preview.php?text=[+Custom+Realmap,+Cast+System,+Free+Points]+Open+Beta&ttf=lifecraft0&ext=1&size=26&psize=l&y=56

and this is the font
http://www.dafont.com/lifecraft.font
nice :p but the white doe xD

y1JT7sl.png

*NEW* Teamspeak: 91.121.55.41:29669 *NEW*

Added Private Spawns.
Added bed in private spawn.
Added Ferumbras Doll to ferumbras.

latest

When you kill the Ferumbras you don't only get the loot and the hat but you also get a Ferumbras Doll. Using this doll will reward you with 1000 premium points on use!

You don't have to donate to obtain a Private Spawn, you can earn points in-game to rent one or you can earn a 1 week free private spawn use in the PS LMS Event!

Wanna see what a private spawn is like?
Go to the thais temple and enter the teleport.

What can you spawn?

1) 3 Dragon Lords
2) 2 Demons
3) 1 Grim Reaper

You must kill all monsters you spawn before using the lever again.

Price to rent a Private Spawn?
You can rent a Private Spawn for 30 days for the price of 2000 Premium Points, you can also get a years worth of private spawn time for the price of 12000 Premium Points.

omcozCl.png

1g9EGTd.png

m5kExmj.png

Iygl28L.png

Last edited:
Yeah its not really my style ;d i think i will deal with the normal images without edits. If i wanted people to play my server i shouldnt have to have "good" images, it should be the server that is good not the images
Sorry to tell you, but that's not how humans work. Sure there's a saying "don't judge a book by its cover", yet the amount of people that follow by this example is extremely minimal.

You don't buy a pair of shoes because it's a "good pair of shoes". You buy them because they look good. Heck I even see people in mid winter, when it's soooo cold your snot will freeze in 2 seconds, still wearing their summer shoes while freezing their feet to death just because they "look good".

What I'm saying is: images, advertisement and website is the "book cover" that shows how serious/good your server is and is most of the time the deciding factor wether an individual will try it out or not.

Just a little tip from me :p

Sorry to tell you, but that's not how humans work. Sure there's a saying "don't judge a book by its cover", yet the amount of people that follow by this example is extremely minimal.

You don't buy a pair of shoes because it's a "good pair of shoes". You buy them because they look good. Heck I even see people in mid winter, when it's soooo cold your snot will freeze in 2 seconds, still wearing their summer shoes while freezing their feet to death just because they "look good".

What I'm saying is: images, advertisement and website is the "book cover" that shows how serious/good your server is and is most of the time the deciding factor wether an individual will try it out or not.

Just a little tip from me :p
So what you say is if i want my server to be popular the pictures have to be edited? why not 100% images with good graphics without edits? lol, and on april 1st i will be purchasing a 1 day countdown which is 90 euros, and the website is around 80% and i got less then a month to work on everything.

No, I'm saying good looks sells, not that your pictures have to be edited.
Posting one's maps on the mapping showoff to get critique helps improve the map.
Good screenshots with proper lighting on an actual character make a big change. Try to get help from som friends or something. Screens with more players sells better. Better yet try make an intro video.
Using the standard website without any edits won't make your server stand out. Judging by the website, it looks like just another unserious rl map. That it says cipsoft doesn't look too good either.

I've seen servers that had 3+ days of countdown and the 1st day after the launch they had 10-20 players. Countdown can do a lot, but don't rely on it too much is all I'm saying.
At the same time I know some people that just launched their server and managed to get 100+ players without any advertise.

y1JT7sl.png

*NEW* Teamspeak: 91.121.55.41:29669 *NEW*

At this moment i am working on Dawnport but i am converting it to 8.60 so when the server is official Dawnport will be the rookgaard for the server.

I will post images when its complete.

Last edited:
Just to make it clear for everyone reading this, including me.

What's your purpose with this server?:
What are your goals/what is it that you have to strive for?:
What type of server is this?:
What actual changes have you made (new content, not real tibia map content)?:

Reason: I want to see if there's any potential in your "project/server". Or if it's just download and run + small additions that are barely noticeable. + an abstract is always good to have

kind regards,

t0kenz

What's your purpose with this server?:
What are your goals/what is it that you have to strive for?:
What type of server is this?:
What actual changes have you made (new content, not real tibia map content)?:
The purpose of running this server is to host a good maybe even one of the best realmaps, because most realmaps out today are only out for money and as you can see i have alot of ways for people to get free points (shop points and guild points)
My goal is to run this aslong as i can, if all goes well i plan to host this for atleast a couple of years.
The server is realmap of course with some custom things, so players wont get bored.
All i can say is check out this thread and you will see alot of new content i will be adding to the server.

I am already looking for a hosting service to host my server, and i plan to purchase a countdown from otservlist.org (which is around 90euros) out of my own pocket, hopefully if i make enough money from donations 80% of it will go back into the server for advertising and host costs, i also plan to purchase some war maps with the npcs for guilds to have private fights i will even add guildshop points as reward for each guild to win.

y1JT7sl.png

Added Addon Doll to Yalahari Quest.
Added Upgraded Soft Boots Quest.
Rings & amulets will now have more time & charges.

What are Upgraded Soft Boots?:
Upgraded Soft Boots are similar to Soft Boots but will have 50% more
mana & health regeneration and will have 5+ speed.

Added Dawnport for 8.60

What is Dawnport?:
(Click Me!)

What will Dawnport be used for?:
Dawnport will be used for an area for new players to get some quick levels and there will also be over 8 task npcs to do missions for rewards (Experience, Gold, some Items).

y1JT7sl.png

We have added free points for amount of players online at start!

When 50 players login all players will receive 50 premium points!
When 100 players login all players will receive 100 premium points!
When 150 players login all players will receive 150 premium points!
When 200 players login all players will receive 200 premium points!

Example:

21:23 The server has reached a new record with 3 players online, all players which is online has received 50 points.

Last edited:
Bump!

New Spells for Knights: Exura Ico + Exori Gran Ico + Exura Gran Ico
New Spells for Paladins: Exura Gran San + Exori Gran Con + Exevo Gran Mas San
New Spells for Mages: Ultimate Energy Strike, Ultimate Ice Strike, Ultimate Tera Strike, Ultimate Flam Strike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back