• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Mythera realm 8.6 [Custom Realmap, Cast System, Free Points, Dedicated Host] Offline...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not recommended download and run server full of bugs ;)

Not recommended download and run server full of bugs ;)
Thanks for free bump, and play the server before you run your mouth :) also i put work into my ot for 5+ months unlike your buttfuck buddy who downloaded a server without a day of work put into it just to make money, and its funny how you talk crap when you never even tried it lol....such a big loser you are.

edit: Back to the ignore list for you :D have fun on that shit ot you play that is also a 'DOWNLOAD AND RUN' with no work put into it!

Thanks for free bump, and play the server before you run your mouth :) also i put work into my ot for 5+ months unlike your buttfuck buddy who downloaded a server without a day of work put into it just to make money, and its funny how you talk crap when you never even tried it lol....such a big loser you are.

edit: Back to the ignore list for you :D have fun on that shit ot you play that is also a 'DOWNLOAD AND RUN' with no work put into it!

Your 5 month of work is worthless since its still bugged ;), and i have tried it for 30 mins before full of bugs and shits, youre crying to get donate, plus i dont have a mate who runs a server for cash ;), youre the only one trying to get cash of ur shitty ass downloaded and run rl map, and youre welcome for the free bump for a shitty server.

I dont play any other server im working on my project so good luck with ur failure server not recommended this guy is a scammer+ gold digger ;)

Your 5 month of work is worthless since its still bugged ;), and i have tried it for 30 mins before full of bugs and shits, youre crying to get donate, plus i dont have a mate who runs a server for cash ;), youre the only one trying to get cash of ur shitty ass downloaded and run rl map, and youre welcome for the free bump for a shitty server.

I dont play any other server im working on my project so good luck with ur failure server not recommended this guy is a scammer+ gold digger ;)
You gonna post these bugs that dont exist or will you continue talking crap saying ot is bugged because it is not, and 30 minutes i doubt it since i checked your character you played for like 10 minutes so nice try with that.

Players Online: 1 Players Online
Online Record: 12 players (on Apr 04 2016, 00:25:59 BST)'

is it really that empty?

Players Online: 1 Players Online
Online Record: 12 players (on Apr 04 2016, 00:25:59 BST)'

is it really that empty?
Next week we are doing a reset and buying 2 days countdown (200euros) on otservlist.org and we already have 1 month dedicated host ddos protection ^^

exp rates ar alittle too high for me so ill just help you bump this thread goodluck :)

Next week we are doing a reset and buying 2 days countdown (200euros) on otservlist.org and we already have 1 month dedicated host ddos protection ^^

I'm not here start rage at you, I'm just here to tell to you that you are insane to put so much money in this, and we know that that will not have much success, and again, I'm not here to rage, I'm just saying my opinion, and in a month I'll back to see the results, I hope you can prove that I'm wrong.

Good lucky.

I'm not here start rage at you, I'm just here to tell to you that you are insane to put so much money in this, and we know that that will not have much success, and again, I'm not here to rage, I'm just saying my opinion, and in a month I'll back to see the results, I hope you can prove that I'm wrong.

Good lucky.
Next week i am purchasing a 2 day countdown (90Euros/day) and we will see how that will do ;P before i do the countdown i will do reset of course.

P.S When i posted on your thread about double post you was kind of rude telling me to "Fuck Off" when all i did was tell you about your double post's, and apparently a moderator fixed the problem already.

Bump!

Added new trainers
Edron Bank npc now works

Xodet now sells Paralyze Runes & Magic Wall Runes

Custom Client coming soon!

Any bugs reported or any great ideas i will reward with premium points!
Also tomorrow i will be adding 250 points to ALL ACCOUNTS!

y1JT7sl.png

Added more banshees to the banshee spawn in thais.
Added a few more dragons to the dragon spawn in Greenshore for lower levels, there is also a small quest there.

EdCpo5u.png

faayEde.png

1mCA3u0.png

[/spoiler]
tWwgHWi.png

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
y1JT7sl.png

NEW Quest
Level 300+
[Hardcore Quest]
[Reward: Firewalker Boots, Dwarven Armor, Dwarven Helmet]
To get each item you must do the quest again!

tjKTOpr.png

LnIt4Ts.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back