• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Niverus - New edition [Custom Evo RPG] 10.98

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score

info.png

im not a fan of evo ots normally beacuse 90% of them are lvl 1000-20k running aroudn but since this is lower rates ill prolly give it a shot :p just not into lvl 3k's and stuff

Thanks for your comments. I added changelog to our website, it will be updated everytime that we do something.
We have still a load of work on the server, but we should have time to finish everything till the start date.

looks nice, def gonna give it a try, lets hope it gets popular.

advert on brs forums etc ;)

Good luck buddy.

Thanks for your comments and likes. I appreciate that.

I invite You to check our changelog which is growing up fast! There are many changes!

Accounts made before the start will get 1 free vip day!

i have a question about the shop items that are overcharged .. will they lose charges? is there a way to fix them in the server if so? i mean they are all for lvl 250 which wont be taken anytime soon

i have a question about the shop items that are overcharged .. will they lose charges? is there a way to fix them in the server if so? i mean they are all for lvl 250 which wont be taken anytime soon

Overcharged weapons are unlimited. Enjoy :)

Thanks @Cheeze

Refresh. Last changes are made! We start in 1h30!

We have fixed the crash bug. Sorry for problems. Everything is fixed now. I invite all of you to play :)

Just a heads up, if you aren't signed in to OtLand then it becomes impossible to find the link to the website. (Your picture "link" is in a picture, and not an actual hyperlink).

After about 5 hours of grinding and messing with the server, I have to say that it got boring quick. The quests are unimaginative, the gear is the same old shit, and only some monsters have changes that I can see. (Heros, for example, deal way too much damage for their level requirement). Also, the gear is pretty meaningless as you progress through levels, making most of the quests pointless.

I've killed tons of monsters and not a single one was an upgrade after my set that I got from a quest that gives armor + skill level. The upgrade system is boring and I don't see how to craft anything.

I do commend you for being somewhat fair with your free and vip players, however. You can easily obtain "donation" items through the in-game system with a little work and luck.

Pros
- Quick Access to Spawns/Quests
- Smooth Level Progression
- Free Players Aren't at a Huge Disadvantage

Cons
- Map is Awful (Being an Evo Server isn't an excuse)
- Stock Tibia Vocations (with some minor changes like Paladin's being unable to use Utamo Vita, but you can get a promotion at 300 but unsure what it does)
- Exhaust System (No idea if it is a bug, but if you spam heal/runes your character will cease to attack normally)
- Gear is Boring (Nothing new or fun about the gear you can attain)

halloweeny.png

More info on website : Latestnews - niverus.net

@Eiffel ,
First I would like to say "thanks" for your honnest comment.
I would like let you know that our server is made from bases and there are still few missing things or fails in their creation. We need some time to dev this server. We are working hard everyday to improve it and with time it will become better. We are planning right now to add new monsters and new quests. In future we want to add more systems, new items, new spells etc.. But like I said we need time.
First we need to fix all bugs / misstakes that we made, then we can easy add new content.

Thanks for playing and your oppinion, hope that you will enjoy it one day. ^^​

Last edited:
Back