• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Oldpvp - 7.4 - Low level war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretx

Solutions
Reaction score
Info:
Oldpvp its a new low-level 7x war server, with some adjustments to balance all vocations

www.oldpvp.net
Custom Client (7.72 with sprites 7.4):
www.oldpvp.net/download.php

BOTTING IS NOT ALLOWED:
- If we detect that you are using bot you will be banned for a long time or your account will be deleted.
- Also if you spam another servers or any kind of cheats in the server will be a reason for ban/delete you. Please, play fair.

ABOUT THE SERVER:
- All players will start at level 12
- You can use all spells except UE's
- With all kind of runes
- When you kill one player, you will obtain an item that you could change in game for unique items
fDWOZOT.jpg

- Venore map (+ some thais/carlin small zones)
- Skull system (depending of your amount of frags you will have one skull or another)

Yellow Skull
yellow_skull.gif
50 Frags
Green Skull
green_skull.gif
green_skull.gif
green_skull.gif
100 Frags
White Skull
white_skull.gif
white_skull.gif
white_skull.gif
white_skull.gif
200 Frags
Red Skull
redskull.gif
redskull.gif
redskull.gif
redskull.gif
redskull.gif
400 Frags

- Some Quests in game in which you will be able to obtain unique items too (all monsters has been nerfed):

• Annihi
7PSHrio.jpg

• Demon Helmet
5bEL3Ii.jpg

• POI
ByzCUQG.jpg

Last edited:
Any feedback from the players regarding the server? Setting up new comp might come online tomorrow!

its ok. I dont see the point in having all those quests. People just sit in town and kill each other. lol .

Some teams love do quest. When they are bored for killing

quests r fine
dhq too easy
even for a lvl 12 sorc blocking 2 demons on uh + sd is kinda ... o_O
others r fine (can't solo :p)

funny fast kills with 2 ppl with fast sd spam
the short exhaust makes mwalling easier to seperate groups+trap
hard to control urself with low mana/ hp at same time tho
sidestep gives small delay on UH that's too bad but ok.

what i dont like is ppl can put their chars afk to boost magic lvl with mf's
check magic ranking it's not huge but 2 ppl already got +5+6 difference
should be another way that's more skill based to advance, maybe together with exp or by kill ratio idk

Last edited:
Everybody Uses aimbot lmfao..... Do not recommend until they can make an actual Anti-bot client. Classicbot/Blackd both work perfectly on here

Last edited:
yeah and the funny thing is that they team up with bot and die anyways

Last edited:
ive been banning as many botters as i can, but since im not the owner only an admin i can only legit ip ban them or ban there acct and they just change there ip or make a new account. literally i think 8/10 people are botting atm

This server is fun, it has about 20 people pking but almost all of them use aimbot and cant aim an sd to save their life, saw some people doing some quests earlier, but I just hate the damn botters they ruin the game.

You just sank to a new low, ruining the oldschool servers even further.
First off I love the old school servers. The bot I gave them is one of the easiest to block and what most of the people are using besides Blackd. I did it to make the admins make a bot free client

i loved this server first two days. 18-25 people online, nice pk, tooo short exhausted, too long exhausted on sidestep. Talons after 50 kills are useless. I want to play but now when everybody is using bot is retarded... I saw GM was banning every aimbotter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back