• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Oldpvp - 7.4 - Low level war

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it is over, please do anti bot client because it is impossible to normal play on no-antibot client with nowadays people >.< open it again asap, was great fun at first day =)

I really want to apologize to you guys especially @Fred Beron. I was away for a few days because of an emergency in my apartment.
Idk how do an antibot client. I will add @xKrazyx on skype. and i will open it again when finished some antibot client, guys.

open it asap!! and make talons more usefull after 100 kills(for example 100 talons-x amout of extra hp/mana) better quests for example custom items which will give +1-2 mlvl/skills(PoI too hard, DHQ too easy, anni same) fix sidestep and do 1.5s exh for runes(not 1 as before). I'd like too see any games like bomberman or smth for more fun, snake game+scores at website if you are good programmer :D just few ideas, but ANTIBOT client is the priority ;)))) good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back