• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Temuair 9.31 RE-BETA

Cadyan

Reaction score
I am holding a beta test for a few select people who would like to try it.
Client 9.31
Hosted in Canada

Incase people have forgotten, Temuair was a server hosted for about 3-4 months on my home PC. Temuair included -100%- custom maps, 60+ custom monsters, 40+ custom npcs, 100+ quests, lots of story, 100% custom items, 5 classes and over 150 custom spells.

Some of the flaws with the server that come to mind:
-Money was too easy to obtain
-Armors and items were either really rare or invaluable
-Pvp was impossible with the high regeneration, and powerful protection spells that are meant for a team-hunt game
-Classes kept going in and out of balance
-Some spell damage for warriors/monks/rogues seemed random or pointless. The calculations were weird and people questioned it all the time
-The starting town and surrounding areas were badly mapped. First off the town was too small, and the shape was ugly. There was not enough room for houses, and some spawns were right near the city
-The balance for equipment between the 5 classes was not very good. It was hard for people to find the right items, unless a high level just gave it to them because of its low value
-Having 5 classes didnt work for me. I found it hard to keep monk and warrior balanced while keeping them as a different class
-You could only buy limited equipment from the shop. This made it hard for new players.
-Items were all over the charts when it came their strenghts and weaknesses. The balance was not right for certain levels.

I have taken all of that into consideration and decided to reopen my server in a new way. For those of you who enjoyed my server, you should give this one a shot. I am looking for testers to help me get it online faster. There will be drastic changes, such as:
-There will only be 4 classes from now on.
-Experience rate will be even lower.
-There will be a level cap.
-100% new items.
-New map with some of the old well mapped areas.
-100% new spells.
-You can buy better equipment from shop.
-100% new monsters.

This will be more of a PVP server than a RPG server.
If you are interested then reply to this post.

Liked your server, was looking forward for the reopening, hope I can join too

All three of you have been given a private message.

Sounds nice.
Can I try it out? Maybe some screens.

Sounds nice.
Can I try it out? Maybe some screens.

There won't be screen shots for this one, remember that it is a BETA so this is the first time players will be on it, I can post some screens about the old temuair if you would like. They are still pretty awesome :p

Here you go Summ :p (Keep in mind this is the old Temuair.)
annihassassin.jpg

allanni.jpg

i have to say that its uncommon, that there isnt any ip adress in advertisement threads
but can i try it too?

The map is alot better.
So far I have had a few people test the beginning stages of the server, and it looks very promising for the rest of the content

In my opinion id say the exp rate was fine, not like there was any lvl 100s running around,
if anything i'd say you should raise it a bit

I understand your opinion Aeroo, but I feel that the exp needs to be lower for the new style. It has been tested up to level 8 or 9 or so and works decent so far.
If you wanna test just private message me or post here.

So far the gameplay supports up to level 10 alright. There are 14 monsters available so far, each dropping its own unique items. 9 different NPC's, including 2 different available addons and 2 available mounts. There is full EQ for each class at different levels, that give their own class specific stats or other protection.

If you want to test then post here or PM me.

I have had multiple testers, but I would like more.
Send me a PM or reply to this post if you would like to test.
I try to do daily updates.

Looking forward for level cap raise, awesome so far, hope it will be officially online soon :)

Back